Chapter 5

A Twist In My Story

~~

"Are you ready!!
u u u u-kiss and
brave sound brave sound

binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul 
binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul
binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul 
binggeul baenggeul binggeul baenggeul"

 

You woke up with the sound of your alarm tone. Slowly, you opened your eyes as you shut the loud tone from your phone. You wanna bang your back to your bed and come back from sleeping but you surely know you can't. Getting yourself ready, you headed to your bathroom and took a 20-minutes bath. You neatly dressed yourself as you brade' your hair cutely.

"Good Morning baby", your umma greeted you when you reached the dining area.
"Good Morning Umma! Good Morning Appa, Oh~ Good Morning Cutie!" You pinched your little brother's cheeks.
"Ppali.. Ppali.. Eat your breakfast now so you won't be late for school." she gave you a plate of pancakes with peanut butter and a glass of banana milk.
"Yum~! I'm so full! Thanks for the delicious breakfast Umma!" you were hugging your umma when your phone vibrated, meaning you received a text message from someone.
"Oh~ it's from Kevin!" excitement grew in your head.

Kevin:

Good Morning Hee Young!

Are you on your way to school now?
I'm glad to hear your voice last night.

SEE YOU SOON! :P


"Huh?" you got confused by the last words of his message. "See you soon... See me soon? Woo Sung Hyun is making fun of me." you frowned. Ignoring the thought that were trying to play in your head, you grabbed your bag and gave a farewell smile to your parents. "Hee Young.." your appa called you,"are you sure you don't want me to bring you to school with the car?" 
"Ye appa, I'm fine and more comfortable with my bike! You should hurry up and go to work! Bye!" For the nth time, you waved your hand and immediately hopped to your bicycle. "Such a nice kid we have!" your umma chuckled and your appa nodded. You arrived at your classroom, ten minutes before the class hour. "Not too early, not too late." you whispered to yourself. Half of the seats were already filled with bags. You greeted all of your classmates when you passed by to their seats, except for the guy behind your seat. He doesn’t want to be greeted, right? Then let him be pitiful like that. You thought and carefully sat on your seat.


"Hey Hee Young!" someone called you from behind, but of course it was not the mushroom but Jung Min, his seatmate. You turned your whole body to face Jung Min. "Ye, Jung Min~ah?" you answered.
"Good Morning!" 
"Good Morning Jung Min!" you smiled and gave Dongho a glare but got really surprised when you caught him staring at you, caused you to flinch a little.
"Tch." you saw him smirking and rolled his eyes to the front. Jung Min found the situation awkward but continued, "You look so beatiful today." Beautiful? There's no one that can be prettier than Kevin. You thought. "Thank You. You look so cute today too" you said and smiled. Jung Min blushed seeing your smile and stuttered, "Y-y-yes, I g-gue-guess so?" You were about to say something to Jung Min when.. 


"Heeeee Younnng!!!", a long and loud voice of a girl interrupted your conversation.
"Hee Younggie, I missed you!" it was MinMi, she was in her behaviour of being childish again.
You chuckled in her cuteness, "We just met yesterday and you missed me already?"
"Kevin called me this morning and asked me to hug you!" she pouted.
"Oh? That boy is quite strange huh? He called me last night and texted me this morning, saying he-"

 

*Kriinnnggggggggggggg~

The bell rang and students were heading back to their proper seat. "I'll talk to you later." MinMi whispered to you and ran to her seat. Mr. Kim entered the classroom and everyone shut their mouth.


"Good Morning Class!"
"Good Morning Mr. Kim!" the class answered in unison.
"Lets start our lesson!"


You missed the feeling of studying, though you are not the type who's always reciting, you enjoyed studying. The time flew very fast; you were on your way to get your bicycle when you saw girls running with banners on their hands. Curiousity filled your mind as you followed them without knowing where they will be heading off. "To the soccer field?" you asked yourself, "What's up in here?" You saw many students watching all over the field.


 

*Hee Young's POV

I walked to the crowd of people and pushed myself to be in the front. There I see Jung Min and tapped his shoulder. "Hye Jung Min.." I half shouted for him to hear me, he turned his head and pulled me to his side.
"What's happening?" I asked him, still half shouting because the noise was blocking my voice to Jung Min's ears.
"There will be a new player", Jung Min was also trying his best for me to hear what he was saying.
"Who?" I asked. Being a son of a teacher, he knows for sure everything that is going to happen in our class or school.
"A senior. I can't remember the name but he is a transfer student!" Jung Min said. I just nodded because I was tired of shouting.


As far as I know, our school's soccer team used to practice every afternoon and they have this ceremony or whatever they called it to show and introduce their new player or players to the student.

"They are here! NH soccer team is here!!!" one girl shouted. Gosh. I though my ear drums would break from the screams. Fortunately, I can see the player’s faces clearly because I was in the front. "Where's the new player? I can't see him right now?" I whispered to myself.

I saw familiar faces. There was this pigeon like- Kim Kyoung Jae, scary cat- Kim Jaeseop and oh, Lee Kiseop. Yes, the Lee Kiseop that's still asking me to go on a date is part of our soccer's team. I hope he didn't notice me because I'm sure he will conclude that I was there because of him. "We are glad you're here to see our new member!" their coach Mr. Ryan Jhun shouted. I don't know why I let myself to wait for a long time, sacrificing my ears to the noise that almost killed my eardrums. Just when I about to excuse myself to Jung Min and to the crowd of people to go home, the new member appeared in the center and after that, angel's singing was all I can hear.