Chapter 30 (short update)

A Twist In My Story

"Here we are." Jung Min let go of my hand when we reached a room in the back of the gym.

"How could you just follow with me?" I asked MinMi who looked so excited. "I want to see the boys especially the tallest." she whispered.

Ah of course. This girl just loves handsome guys, doesn't she? And the tallest huh. She's talking about Jaeseop.


"HYUNG!" Jung Min shouted as soon as he entered the room.

"Sup!" Eli greeted, sitting very comfortably on the couch with some papers on his lap and feet on top of the center table in front. He didn't look up to see us, just the sound of Jung Min's voice was enough for him to recognize it's him.


"Ah hyung..." Jung Min hesitated. "What? Came here to give us some nice massage?" A guy lying on the couch with his head on Eli's lap asked. It was Kiseop whose face was full of papers.


*PAK! PAK! 
Two hit on the head.

"YAH!" Eli shouted to the guy that hit him and Kiseop.
"So disrespectful to our guests!" He uttered and shifted his gaze to me.

"Hi, Hee Young." AJ approached me.
"Yes, Hello." I greeted with a feign smile.


Kiseop immediately stood up from lying. "Hee Younggie!" he cheerfully approached as Eli also stood up to greet us.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Aren't we the one to ask that?" Eli throwing back a question.

I just smiled. WHAT! I want to escape right here, right now. Please don't ask me anything. I just want to go home, now!

"I'm fine. Really. Actually on our way home now. We just accompanied this guy", I tapped Jung Min's shoulder, "We'll be heading first." I said and stepped outside with Minmi who pouted with our fast leave. 

"Wait up! I'll take you outside the school." Kiseop shouted from behind and ran to caught us up. "Hey, it's fine." I told him when he was walking beside me.

"You don't look fine to me." he mentioned. "When did the last time you eat?"

"I'm on a soft diet."

"Quit the diet then. You sure look pale today."

"Will try."

"Don't try. Do it." He said in a serious tone. "Is this because of Dongho?"

Gosh! This talk won't go any better. I must end it then.

"Please, Kiseop. Let's not talk about someone who's not here anymore. You better go back there, we're in a hurry. Bye."

With that- we left him and went home.

***

 

"Uwaaahhh!!! UWAAAHHHH!!! Ummmmaaa!" your little brother cried out after you threw his toy faraway from where he's playing.

"Omo! Sorry baby! Unni will get it for you.." You uttered so he'll stop from crying so loud.

"BAD! Unni, you! Bad! UwaaahHH! Umma!!! Unni threw my broom broom! WaahhHH" SungHee didn't stop from crying so you get up from lying on the couch and exasperatedly picked up his toy car. You don't know why you had the urge to threw it away. You still creep out yourself and the people around you whenever you want to outburst your temper. The thought of Dongho is making you want to actually throw everything that your hand will touch. "Aish! What's still wrong with me!?" You exclaimed to yourself more than you ask while picking up the toy car near your open front door. As you lifted up your head, you noticed someone is standing outside your house.

"Oh my gosh!" You muttered and hide behind the wall. Like someone on an action movie that is trying to avoid his opponent’s gunshot. You were ready to panic when you planned to give the guy one last look, "Eh, what even? Is this a He or a she?" you asked to yourself when you examined him behind the walls.

Out of the blue, SungHee ran outside to the garden and approached the gate. It wasn't very tall, just like a fence for some fortification. And as soon as SungHee opened the gate, for he practices to open it everyday, he gave the strange guy a hug. Your knees weaken as so as you lost your voice to scream for help. You thought for a second that your brother was possessed to surprisingly ran and hug some stranger outside.

"! I need to get my brother!" You reached for the broom and saved courage to slowly peak behind the door and stepped outside.

As soon as you recognized who the stranger is, your body froze from walking and didn't help to be in the verge of crying.


"Hey! Why crying? Not happy to see me again?" He teased and walked towards you.

"I missed you, Hee Young.." he muttered and peck your cheek.


You were still startled but let out your tears to flow freely as you hug him tight. You sure missed him and now that he's here, you know everything will be fine. Hopefully. So.....





"Welcome back, Woo Sung Hyun."