Chapter 2

A Twist In My Story

Your teacher discussed many other things you need to know, about the upcoming events in your school- prom, festivals, etc. The whole class was listening eagerly, girls were giggling because they find your teacher so cute while explaining, and you- you were busy staring at the sky. You love to look up because you feel peace looking at the blue sky.. thats why you hate the rain because you can't see peace at the sky. Your dream is to fly someday, you believe its possible. Humming~ you got interrupted by MinMi. She kept on shaking your arms that you got irritated and turned your head to her.


"WHAT?! what? Whaaaat??" you pouted.
"Aish, jinja. Mr. Kim is asking us to stand up for the seating arrangement!"
What! Nnggh. You hate seating arrangements! You are never lucky when it comes to it.
"Okay.. okay, so a twist for this year's sitting arrangement. Are you ready?" Mr. Kim uttered. All of you were confused. What twist is he saying? "So, I prepared a thrill for the class,huh" he laughed and continued "You just need to pick a piece of paper from this box,'' he lifted the box and showed it to the class, "the number you will get from this box will be your seat number." He explained that the first seat on the first row in his right is the number one, and so on and so forth. All of you stood up from your seats, one by one and picked a piece of paper from the box. When it was your turn, you were hesitantly touching the pieces of paper inside, wishing to pick the seat number beside the window. You went back to your seat nervously.


"Oh gosh! I'm on the 6th!" MinMi shouted happily. So thats it. Your bestfriend picked the seat she wanted. In the front. And you... You don't wanna see yet what number did you get. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You opened your eyes after opening the piece of paper. "21" You gulped. You felt nervousness. You immediately looked for your seat. Crap. You wanna scream and curse this number! You crumpled the piece of paper. Seat 21 is in the third row. Aisle. Oh damn. You hate aisle!!! Plus, your seatmate is the most talkative girl in your room! You wanna cry. Why it must be happening to you? You wanna have a blastful school year with an awesome seat! Bad Vibes. Your mood easily changed. You can't flash a smile now. You wanna hate the world and Mr. Kim for that bull twist. You were much affected. You wanna pull the window to your side,.. How lame.. but you can't do anything.. Can you? You ended up accepting the destined seat for you.

 

"Are you happy with your seat?", Mr. Kim asked cheerfully. "I guess this is all settled now."
Of course not. Did he think this was a good idea? Then suddenly, a voice of disagreement came from the back.
"NO!", a very eagered voice of a girl utter shouted. Its not you, but maybe a representation of your thought. 
"Oh, what's the problem, dear?" Mr. Kim asked with a worried face. The girl standed and start complaining, "Well sir, as you can see I'm wearing a glass.. I can't see things clearly. I'm a near sighted one. I will not be able to see writings on the board properly in this position." she explained. You shook your head. Strange girl. She is lucky enough to have that position, beside the window!! You wanna stand up too, complain on how you hate your seat! but then again.. you tried to understand her. How will she be able to love her seat if she can't see what's written on the board. Life is unfair. No, everything happens for a reason. You were just not lucky enough to get your dream seat. "So, you are trying to say that you wanna trade seat from..." he rolled his eyes to the whole class, "Anyone?" You were busy kicking the feet of your desk that you weren't able to hear what Mr. Kim said. When you came back to reality, you heard him asked, "So one? None of you has a good heart to trade seats with your classmate whose asking for a little consideration?" he sighed. What? Trade seats? You stand up immediately. "Me! Sir, I want!" oops. You were also shocked with your sudden action, but you really wanted to!



"Really? That's being so thoughtful of you." Mr. Kim gave you a smile and turned his head to the other girl standing. "Lucky you for having an understanding classmate, now you can change seats and lets start discussing things again." he gave you both signs to change seats. Hooray! Jackpot. You can't help but to smile while leaving your original seat. You hopped into your new perfect seat, beside the window. You smiled very cheerfully, to your seatmate, to your classmates near your seat, they all smiled back except for this one guy behind you. He looks so serious. Hands on his pocket, comfortably sitting on his chair. "What?" he asked you when you gave him a smile. It freaked you out because you just smiled! What did you do to deserve a serious creeping look from a person you gave a smile. You faced the front with a frown. "Tch. Nuisance. Don't ever bother me for the whole year." You heard him uttering. Was he said those words for you? "Excuse me?" you turned your head once again to faced him. He didn't answer but just gave you a cold stare. Oops. You gulped. This was the first time someone said such hurtful words to you.

 

 

 

Yeeep! ^___^

Here's a bonus video for you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdgZZktBvWg

(Longer trailer. It's the one Dongho filmed last year & it'll finally be out in November! ^^)

credits from hoontokki @ youtube! 

Dongho the is still loveeee! LOL.