Chapter 3

A Twist In My Story

So nothing special really happened in your first day.. You ate lunch with MinMi together with your other bunch of friends. "Bye! See you tomorrow.. Keep safe on your way home!!" MinMi shouted, poking her head in the car's window. You waved and gave her an assuring smile.. then,you start walking to where you left your bicycle that morning.


"! Who did this to my bike?! Curse it." a very angry voice caught your attention while you were unlocking the lock on your bicycle. *OH! The mushroom boy >_____<* you thought. Ha! Look at that.. A very fast karma for him. Flat wheel can be his worst karma for the first day! Hee Young - one point! You smirked and get your business done. You walked with your bicycle and stopped in front of the mushroom boy.. "Oh. You are too loud mushroom boy. Nuisance, dont bother me for the whole year.." with that, you immediately hopped in your bicycle and sped up your paddling. The dumbfounded mushroom boy chuckled after you were out of his sight. "Lets have some fun, cheeky girl. Looks like my life will be more interesting in my new school huh.. Great."

...

Hee Young's POV


 That pathetic Shin Dongho. No, that extremely pitiful son of a Mushroom Boy. At any cost, I'll make his life miserable! Hahaha. Oh. That's not so Hee Young! This is not me! What am I thinking? I guess the devil beside me that was sleeping for a very long time ago is arousing. Oh damn it! No. That's unacceptable. Just please calm down Hee Young. Okay, I just can't take that boy's attitude and the face! His face... I wanna punch that arrogant's face multiple times to lose his y smirks. Did I just say 'y'... Oh really what the heck is happening to me? The last time I became this 'evil' was when my grade school classmate accused me for being a because her crush likes me. Wow. As if that was my fault?! Yeah.. and now,that boy called me a 'nuisance'? ... to think that we just met today? I will put gasoline to the the fire then! Hahaha.


Oooohhhh oh oh
AHHHHHHH ~~!!!!!!
/BANG!

Ouch. I feel like.... Ermmmmm.

NO ONE's POV

 

/Baaaannnngggggg!
"Oh my god! Oh. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. Holy... . What have I done?" You found yourself asking a man's condition after you, your bicycle and his body crashed. Your mind were no where before banging on someone's business. You were confused, arguing with yourself and was thinking of Shin Dongho when you paddled wrongly and accidentally crashed with an innocent man. Afraid and guilty, you cant no longer talk and just stare at the bowed head of the man. He looks ... not fine? You fell on his chest when you tripped off, now you can't see his face so you can't figure out if he's feeling any pain.

You dont wanna talk anymore but still tried to say something, "Ah sir, look..." "No worries. I'm fine." you got interrupted with his very manly, powerful yet sweet voice. He then standed up and lifted his head to meet your gaze. "I'm really fine." giving you a very assuring smile. /angels singing in chorus~~~ Not really. There were no angels, just your weird imagination again. You were stunned, you felt like there were angels singing around you. Waaah~ he looks so.. Perfect! You thought. You were captivated by his face, by his voice and by him, himself. "Excuse me?" the guy wave his hand in front of your face. Coming back to reality, you slightly jumped and shouted, "No! Yes! Huh. What?" you were humiliated. What have you done? He chuckled cutely, "Oh. It seems that I'm not the only one who feels giddy here, huh?!"



Hee Young's POV

Goodness.... What have I done? What? I feel like my heart is going to fly. Oh, thats too impossible.. Ha! Hahaha. I feel like hugging this man in front me. Who is he? Why i am so stun over him? Do I know him? No, not familiar. Damn look at his face... very handsome and calm, he looks very gentle. His hazelnut brown hair looks so soft, his nose, lips, ears, eyes, cheeks... everything about him is stunning. He looks fine perfect. Staring at him for a minute, feels like staring at a master piece for year..,. I was with my day dreaming when he interrupted me, "Excuse me?" he waved his hand in front of my face. "No! Yes! Huh. What?" oh my goodnes.. "Oh. It seems that I'm not the only one who feels giddy here, huh?!" he said to me cutely. No. I'm not feeling giddy at all, I'm stunned with your perfection. Geez, I wanna burst my thoughts but of course it'll be shameful to do that.


"I think I have to go." the guy said.
"Huh? Ah wait. Wait, I want to apologize for my recklessness causing for your time to be ruined." I bowed, nearly in 90 degrees, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for causing trouble."
"No, you don't need to feel sorry." He gently smiled at me. "Just be more careful next time."
"Yes, I will! Thank You!" I said in relief.

He picked up my bicycle that was lying on the road and checked if the wheel is still fine. He handed it to me and the last words I heard from him was, "Keep safe, I'll be leaving first." With that, he walked away leaving me breathlessly. I placed my hand in my chest. Is this love at first? That man has really a magical aura. Oh god, I forgot to ask for his name. Will I be able to see him again? Will I be able to meet and talk to him again? What if he has already a girlfriend? What if he's already married. Impossible. What if... Ah yeah, I'm thinking too much, aren't I? Haha. As if we're going to see each other again. /sigh