Chapter 16

A Twist In My Story

 

"Get away from my brother. You ! You aren't attractive enough! He don't need you!" Dongho threw away all the things that were neatly placed on the table. You were crying yourself to get up from being pushed off the ground. Miserable-Disgusted-Extremely Awful. Dongho walked towards you and held your arm in a very tight grip. You tried to let go but he was too strong for you. "No! Let go of me! I li... I .. I l...ik..e.. like.. I like your broth-" before you were able to finish what you were about to say, the door flung open and a guy with a hazelnut brown hair that looks so soft, his nose, lips, ears, eyes, cheeks... everything about him is stunning. He looked fine perfect while entering the room, "What's happening here?" you flinched with the sound of his voice. "Hyung!" the younger guy called out and let go of your arm. You turned your head to see Soohyun standing in the door, holding someone's hand. You can't see her face but you are sure it's a girl, with a long straight hair and perfectly curve lines. "Soo.. Soohyun~ssi..." you mumbled beneath the frizzing wind. Soohyun stared at you, without any emotion. You tried to stand and walk towards him but something was stopping you from getting up. You watched as Dongho ran off towards them and how the door closed after they all turned away their backs, leaving you~ screaming hopelessly.


"nooOOOOOOOO!!!" A piercing scream came out from your mouth when you woke up. "No. No. No no no.. NO!!!" you kept on mumbling the same word while disgustingly wiping your sweats all over your face. There are no classes but you woke up earlier than expected. Thanks to that one bad dream, you can't help but to feel anxious instead of fully enjoying your weekend. You didn't do much relaxing for the day to brush off the thought of your dream. You cleaned your room, helped with the chores, baked some cookies, had a great time chatting with MinMi and went to the supermarket. You do enjoy these kinds of stuffs when you have a free time. "Any food to eat?" Hoon approached you after putting down his bag and slammed his back on the soft sofa. "Where did you go?" you put aside your knitting materials and sat to the chair next to him. "Training Center. Haay, I'm so tired." yawns kept on escaping from his mouth and you just watched him drifting off to sleep. Hoon woke up rushing to take a bath and filling up his stomach while you were still knitting in the same seat. "Why are you rushing? Going somewhere else again?" You asked him when he was done eating and preparing to leave. "Yes. I need to go to Soohyun's place to return his CDs I borrowed yesterday." You flinched to the sound of his name. You gulped and stood up, "Ha? To their house? Ah- Ahmm.. Can I-" you want to ask if you can come with him but you got interrupted by the sudden ring of his phone. "WHAT!?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You got surprised when Hoon started shouting while talking to the phone. "Okay. I'll be there! Bye." ... "Something wrong?" you curiously asked when he ended up the phone call. "Hee Young!" he put his hand on your head, "Listen to me, I need to rush to the center. I will treat you to your favorite cafe after this. Okay. So, could you please.. Bring this to Soohyun?" before you were able to open your mouth to say something, he hand you over the paper bag and ran to the door. "Thanks Younggie! I'll send you the exact address! Keep safe! Bye!" .. and Bang! The door closed and Hoon left you a little shocked and frozen.

You. Going to Soohyun's house. W.H.A.T? You just wanted to ask Hoon where Soohyun lives but it looks like everything turned out well. Or not. You sat back to where you were sitting and impatiently waited for Hoon's text message; when your phone beeped and received the message, you ran upstairs immediately and change clothes, not to mention that it took you half an hour to decide what to wear. You rode the bus and reached the place in less than an hour. "Should I ring the doorbell or just put this outside the door?" you nervously mumbled after you noticed that you were finally outside the house. There was no one outside and you can't decide on what to do with your heart that was beating fast and trembling hands that can't no longer grasp the paper bag properly. You carefully opened the gate and sneaked inside; you wondered why it's open but took the chance not to call out from the outside. The garden is very attractive in delicate way, there was a table and chairs at the corner where you imagined Soohyun drinking his coffee every morning. The flowers and grass looks like being taken care decently and there are butterflies that are making the garden look more wonderful. Obviously, you were amazed that you got a little surprised when you found yourself standing right in front of the door. You gasped for air and took a moment of silence before knocking on the door. You started knocking but no one was opening the door so you decided to call out Soohyun's name. 

"Who are you?" a voice of someone from behind striked you with a sudden terror. "What are you doing outside my house?" you moved around and faced him.

"DONGHO?" .. "HEEYOUNG?"

You blurted out in chorus. Oh, bird's brain. You forgot it's Soohyun's home, and so as Dongho's. How slow-witted. "So what are you doing outside my house?" he asked you one more time. "To return this." you lifted up and showed him the paper bag and he just formed an 'Oh' in his mouth. "Hyung is not here yet, but you can wait for him if you want." Dongho opened the door and went inside, but he came back when he noticed that you didn't follow him. "What are you still doing there? Aish, come inside." he uttered abruptly and this time, you followed him inside. The interior of the house is unexpectedly very decent and well organized. "You can just sit there and wait." Dongho told you and he went somewhere in the dining area. You spazzed on how cute their framed photos are hanging on the wall. There is no family picture. You suddenly felt sad for them living alone together; you know it's always better to live your life with your family, having supportive parents that you can lean on anytime. You browsed the living area more and there is this one photo that caught your attention, so you stood up and looked at it closer. It's a picture of two cute boys that were kissing a woman. The girl is very pretty, with a shining short hair and hazelnut eyes. Her cheeks are glowing and her hands are in the boys cheeks. You can tell it's the shin brothers but you weren’t sure about the woman.

“Don’t touch that!” you jumped off with Dongho’s suddenly presence. He was holding a glass of apple juice and a box of cookies. “Please don’t be a meddler in my home.” With that he heaved a sigh and you put the picture frame back to its original position. “Oh, I’m so sorry.” You said out of being ashamed. You sat next to Dongho on the sofa but he moved immediately to the other side, making an excuse to turn on the television. “Where is Soohyun?” You asked as you took a bite in your cookie. “I don’t know. He just left a note in the table.” He was busy finding a good show in the television so he wasn’t looking at you while talking, “Why don’t you go back home now and I will just give it to him? Why do you need to wait for him? I’m his brother so there’s nothing to worry about. And I am not comfortable that someone’s in my home. Ugh, there’s nothing to watch. Why aren’t you answering me, huh? Are you being this ungrateful after I gave you-” as he spun around to face you, he found you wheezing, having a trouble in breathing and watery eyes. You felt the tightness on your chest and the change of your heart rate. “What happened!!?!!!” Dongho panicked after seeing your condition. You can’t talk and just held his arms tightly while having those watery eyes. “Tell me what happened? WHAT?!!! You can’t breathe! Oh my god! Talk!” Dongho was shouting in nervousness. You do want to say something but you can’t barely utter a word since you were experiencing the difficulty in breathing. “Hee Young?! What can I do? YAH!” You mumbled a word to his ear, hoping he can understand what you are going to say. “Raisins.” But he got more confused. “What? What about raisins? I don’t get you?!” you tried pointing out the cookies on the box. “What are you talking about? The cookies? The raisins? The cookie with raisins? What’s the problem with that?” He reached for the cookies and examined them but wasn’t able to find anything wrong.. Until he realized—“Don’t tell me.. Are you allergic in raisins?” You nodded while started to feel the pain in your stomach. “Oh holy freaking… what should I do?”

 

 

 

 

a/n:

Cliffhanger? Or not? n___n What do you think will happen to HY?
I have a friend who's allergic in Raisins and that's something serious
if the allergic person wont get an immediate treatment... o_____O
Anyways.... I'll make sure to make the next update this week.

Comments are much appreciated! Thanks for reading!

 

[ the boys are shocccccccccccckkkkkkk too ~~] <3