Chapter 27

A Twist In My Story

 

"We're here.." He uttered after toppling your forehead.

Still finding the pieces of your mind from a nap, you just let out a 'Hmm' but didn't move. You were too comfortable leaning your head on his back and back hugging him tight, unconsciously. "Hee Young, we're in front of your house now. Wake up.." Your eyes flung open and the wind brought you up to your senses.

"Oh! Why you didn't inform me before we crossed the last street. Aish!" Thinking that someone might saw you with a guy late that night, you immediately hopped down from his motorcycle.

"Tch. Putting all the blames on me when you can't remove your hug off of me.." Dongho sarcastically said after removing his helmet. "Excuse me? Who was hugging who?" You shifted your gaze to the side, not noticing him, walking towards you to help on removing your helmet, making you mentally jumped off with his close presence again, "You better go inside; you don't want your appa to scold you, yeah?"

You stood still and kept silent. All your thoughts were trying to reveal your emotions you kept to ignore while you were together at the amusement park. You gave him a stare~ the kind of stare you never give to anyone, it was full of emotions you can't control. Dongho didn't move nor say a thing. He can't understand what was happening to you and was trying to figure out what were you doing. Finally, you opened your mouth to speak after grasping your inner view of him. "If I ask you not to leave, would you stay?" That caused him to give you a surprise look and made him to find words to answer, but failed. When you received nothing but a sigh, you forced yourself to smile. "It's okay. Someone must be waiting for you, have a safe trip home and I truly enjoyed the day. Thank you."

Dongho gulped and looked down, "No, it's me who must thank you for always accompanying me and being on my side." shifting his gaze to your eyes, he patted your head like he always does, yet more gentle like usual. With that, you felt your stomach tighten and the beat of your heat became faster. You held his arm with your cold hand and remove it, you moved closer to him and whispered goodnight while in tip toe to reach his cheek with your lips.

Faster than the strike of lightning, you turned your back and ran as fast as you can. Dongho, who left with sparkling stars in his head, watched you as you closed the door and disappeared from his sight.

"Woaw.. What just happened?" He smiled then laughed then punched the wind like a crazy human being who was kissed for the first time. Although disappointed that it wasn't him who made the first move nor wasn't in his lips, it was still a goodnight kiss from someone he never thought would give him the priviledge. He started the engine and left with his hope not to be in an accident thh

You, that was catching your breath after closing the front door, literally punched the pillows in the couch and put 'em in your face to let out an unheard scream. You felt embarrassed that it was you who did that. More than that, what if someone from the neighbour saw you and tell it to your parents?! Worse is if they were the ones to saw you. Putting down the pillow you harassed for a couple of times, you grumbled to see Hoon standing in next to the other couch. Like a mother that is about to scold her daughter, his hands were in his waist and giving you an intimidating look.

"Omo! You startled me! When did you get here? I mean.. Why are you still here downstairs... At this time?" you questioned him after getting surprise with his sudden appearance.

"Hmm? Aren't I the one who deserves to ask you? Why did you get home this late? Who were you with? Where did you go and what did you do? Hm?"

"Give me a reason why should I answer you then."

"Cause you owe me big time." Hoon walked towards you and sat on the couch next to yours. "Aunt was waiting for you and was feeling upset that you didn't tell her where you are. Anyways, I said to her you were fine and volunteered to just wait for you instead. Okay? Now, answer my questions."
 
You flinched and changed the topic with the excuse of being tired and sleepy. When you acted like you'll leave him to go to your room, he immediately cornered you with what he of course knew. "Where did Dongho bring you huh? It's not like I wouldn't know who you were with." Geez. You sat back and felt irritated. Why still asking you when he already knew things he doesn't need to know. "Tch. Like what you've said, as if you didn't really know.." Hoon let out a laugh and pinched your cheek. "I know everything I should know. I'm just not sure if you two ever kissed?" Kiss? It made you blush a little. "Of course.. nOT! What are you even thinking?" you threw him the pillow you were screaming at earlier. "Yah! I'm just asking to protect you! But you sure, huh? That punk, I'll kick his off if he'll kiss you, even just in your cheeks."

Little did Hoon know that you were the one who did the first step. How embarrassing! You mentally shook off your mind and started to walk upstairs to stay away from answering his tons of upcoming questions. "Thanks for waiting for me oppa and I guess you should go up now and sleep. Your cheeks will burst if you stay up late like this! Goodnight!" With that you ran fast enough and carefully shut off your door. You sneak peek on your clock and discovered that it was already 11:43pm. You shook your head for a couple of times and threw yourself on your bed. "I'm so terribly tired now.." you muttered to yourself and unconsciously fell asleep without even washing your face nor changing to your PJ.

..............

The next day, you woke up with the intimidating sunlight that was forcing itself to enter your windows. You forgot to let down the curtains that made your eyes to open in no choice. From the time you open your eyes and retrieved your senses, a picture of Dongho's smile appeared in the back of your mind. "What even! No, not this early!" You sat up and felt disgusted, noticing that you weren't able to change your clothes before drifting off to sleep. "This isn't cool. They will not be amazed if they will found this out.. I should clean myself first.."

On your way to enter your bathroom, your phone rang and Dongho's name appeared on the screen. You breathe heavily and picked it up. "Ye?" you answered. "Hee Young! Would you mind coming to the playground later? I just want to show you something.. Just.. If you have no other things to do, but it's okay-"
"No! I'll definitely come, don't worry!" You cut his words away before he stutter asking you. A bit of weird feeling reaches your stomach after you hung up after making the promise to come. The matter of being so concern about the things you do with the emotions you keep on encountering can't reach your understanding, atleast for now. You tried to absorb what's happening to you, and at the same time keeps on blocking the truth, so you just didn't mind it and go with the flow.

'I'll just see him later. Yes, nothing special.. and I kissed him because I was just carried away and there was a bad spirit that entered my body that moment,last night. Ye.. Yes Hee Young, that's just it.' Crazily talking to yourself, you sigh for a couple of times. 'The thing I have for Soohyun~ssi.. I don't know where it flew... away..'

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time! I guess? ^^; So how's everyone doing? Sorry for being
inactivate with regards of updating this :) but look! I just gave you a short update!

Meaning I'm be back on the loop of the story tho I'm still a busy bee.

Hope you'll still look forward on this! :) Heeeeehe.
Enjoy reading and please do not hesitate to shout out what's on your mind, LOL

 /lovelots!