HYBREEDS?

Midnight Academy

RINKA'S POV

 

The guy who walked me to this classroom said his name was JR. That was a really strange name but what was even stranger were the students IN the classroom. They all looked.....different. The girls all had long hair and a strange color eyes. The boys had different hairstyle. Some spiky, long, short. I looked at JR who was staring at someone. That stare looked like he hated whatever he was staring at. I conintued studying the class and noticed a boy with bleached blonde hair and amazingly shaped lips. I knew he was a boy...I just didnt know how. What that who JR was staring at? I didnt know that either. 

Out of nowhere the teacher stood up and told me I could choose any seat I wanted to. JR told me to sit next to him so I did. This school was different. WAY DIFFERENT. I didnt have to introduce myself infront of the class, and the teacher didnt even teach! I got these strange looks from some girls as I walked with JR. Did they like him or something? I heard a girl say to another, 

"I smell human on her." I wanted to laugh. What a . She was human too, We were ALL human. And besides, how can you even smell human on someone? 

There were 3 knocks on the door before it flew open. I felt my jaw drop as I saw 3 handsome boys walk in. It felt slow motion like in the chick flicks. They flipped their hair and even shoved their hands in their pockets. For some reason, everyone in the class acted up towards them like they were some spiders. 

The girls said, "Ew what are your kind doing here get the hell out." Your kind? Im sorry I didnt know you were an ailien. I wanted to say that but since it was my first day, it wasnt a bright idea. JR leaned towards me and whispered, "Dont worry about them. Theyre just low lives."Low lives? 

They didnt look like it to me. To ME they looked like the kingkas or something. My eyes widened as all three of them walked towards ME and leaned down to my level. Everyone gasped and someone yelled, "How can she let them get that close to her?" What did they mean? I didnt mind at all. They were hot after all right? They smirked and looked at JR.

The one with orange hair said, "JR..You never told us there was a little dinner waiting for us here." I didnt see any food. Maybe thats why everyone hated them. They were skitsofrenic. But thats not something they had control over. Everyone was such a bully these days. 

"Dont ever say my name. And there is NO dinner for you. Youre not even supposed to be here in the first place." JR said cooly. Is it okay if I said i wanted him as my role model? No? Okay. I awkwardly scooted back in my seat as the one with blonde hair smiled at me and leaned in closer to my face. 

"Hello there. Whats your name?" He asked. "R-Rinka." I answered. Everyones eyes were on me. The teachers wasnt. His was on that magazine. JR looked at me like he was going to shoot me and I didnt want to get shot. 

I flinched, closing my eyes as the blonde haired boy smiled and a peice of my hair. I heard a scream and i opened my eyes to see that boy on the other side of the room, holding his shoulder. 

What just happened. Everyone else was laughing and they were in their regular seats. I looked at JR who was on his way to the blonde boy. I heard him say, "Hongki, if you ever put your filthy hands on her again, it will be worse." His name was Hongki? 

I was still mind blowned. What the , hell, crap, , every cuss word was in my mind trying to find an explaintion on what just happened. I turned to the orange and the brown haired guys and they winked at me, leaving. Uhm..Okay? 

I kept staring at JR. I understand I just met that blonde kid but why did it matter to him so much that he touched me? The bleached blonde boy walked up to JR and crossed his arms. "You think your so cool because you slammed a Hybreed against the wall?" He said. 

WTF was a Hybreed? I wanted to yell, "HIS NAME IS HONGKI!" How many es could this classroom have? And JR was the one who slammed him against the wall? 

WHOWHATWHENWHEREWHYHOW. 

I need all those answers. Since WHEN did JR slam him against the wall when he was next to me the whole time? Holy this school is really different. I saw JR raise his arm to punch him when the teacher spoke. 

"JR. Stop. Go back to your seat." FINALLY THE TEACHER TALKS. I was started to worry that he didnt have a tongue. JR sighed and looked at the boy, giving him that same stare he did earlier and walked back to sit next to me. 

"Dont ask me any questions. You dont need to know anything." He said. Well then. Alright. I looked up and saw the bleach blonde boy heading back to his seat too. I wanted to say hi so what was wrong with that? Nothing at all. As I walked down the row, everyone took a wiff of me. 

Did I smell good? Uhm..Okay...Ill let that slide. As I reached his seat and sat next to him holding my hand out and smiled. "Hello! Im Rinka." I said. He exteneded his arm out too and shook my hand. 

"Im Ren." He smiled. What a cute boy. 

 

                                                             REN'S POV

 

So she came to me? This was going to be fun. But her name was Rinka. That was a bit strange. All vampires, except Xiqs of course, had names that other vampires understood the meaning too. There was no word for Rinka in the dictionary. I shugged it off and smiled at her again. Then she asked me, 

"Who were those boys who came in?" I hated saying their names but she asked me so..."The blonde one was Hongki. The one with the orange hair was L.joe. The one with the brown hair was Mir." I said shortly. She looked at me confused. "Why did everyone make fun of them when they walked in?" She asked. 

How does she not know? Shes a vampire shes supposed to know this stuff. "Theyre Hybreed vam-" Before i could finished, fingers were in my hair and they yanked it, banging in on the desk behind me. There were so many screams from the Yakshu girls, and Rinka. 

I screamed too and imediatly stood up to see JR facing me. "Dont talk to her about ANYTHING." He said and slapped me across the face. Again, the teacher does nothing. Rinka gasped and stood in between us before I could rip him to shreds. The class was going violent and I heard Baekhos stupid voice yell, 

"JR YOU STOLE MY PART!" Such a drama queen. Eunmi got up and started yelling at JR. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH REN?! DONT PUT YOUR FREAKING HANDS ON HIM!" She launched towards him but JR took at step back and she fell. Really Eunmi? 

I felt sorry for RInka. She looked so confused. But how could she be a vampire and not know who the Hyrbeeds were?" JR..dont fight him please?" She said it in the cutest way ever that I couldnt. I sat down and acted like nothing happened. With her in this class, nothing would ever happen. 

I felt JRs eyes dart at mine the back to hers. He did a stupid little fake smile. "Fine." He grabbed her hand and walked her back to her seat. Rinka..You will be with me more than him. 

 

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night