I Have Visited You

Midnight Academy

(JR'S POV)

 

Curse that Ren. I swear what he did to me and how he attacked me hurt like hell. But I won in the end, considering I slammed both of us into the ground and pulled on his precious little hair until Sungsaenim had to tell us it was enough. 
When Sungsaenim Lee saw that hole in the middle of the dojo...He wasn't a very jolly soul. 

Now, we were on our way back to the academy. We had to take two seperate buses, for obvious reasons. Yakshus took bus #1, and Krishnas took bus #2. 

I held onto the blue pole in the middle of 2 black seats beside me. Sitting on those seats were Jongmin and MiYun. They've been together since freshmen year and considering that Jongmin was a huge player, staying in a relationship with him till junior year was an award winning achievement. 

"You didn't have to rip some of her hair out." Jongmin started the conversation, rolling his eyes. 
"Yes I did. She's a ." MiYun crossed her arms and leaned back against the seat. 

Here comes another fight, I thought looking up at the ceiling of the bus. 

But for some reason, it didn't turn out that way. THANK GOD. 
Instead of protesting, Jongmin only nodded his head. "MinYun-ah, just be careful next time. I don't want you to end up getting hurt." 

Okay, I'll admit. That was pretty cute for him to say that to her. I sort of wish I had a girlfriend to say those kind of fluffy things to. But then again, I'm not the romantic type. AT ALL. 

Like, if I took a girl out on the first date, I would bring her to the bridge of the school that's formed just before the entrance. Because under the bridge, it's very secretive and dark. Which is just my place to be. I always sit under there when I just want to get away from everyone. 

I usually sit there around 3:00 in the morning when it's still dark out and no one can see me coming. It's actually kind of fun because I have a chance to scare anyone that can pass by. But no one has passed by yet, so I haven't gotten than oppritunity. 

But basically, I just sit there whenever I feel despressed, upset, angry, stressed, or any y feeling. For some reason, since Rinka has enrolled into this academy, I've never once visited that bridge...

Anyways, no one knows that I sit there. Which is the best part because no one will be invading my privacy by asking me a whole bunch of questions like what the hell get out of my face. 

"But a Yakshu can't hurt me." MiYun smiled as she replied to Jongmin. YAY~! She's concieted! I knew I would rub off on her! Jongmin only laughed and put his arm around her as the bus stopped. Back to school, I thought rolling my eyes. 

Though I did wonder how Rinka was doing... 

 

(Rinka's POV)

"I-I'm not! That's crazy!" I panicked as I tried thinking of more lies to tell. I was NOT going to admit to being his daughter and having the fact that vampires exist exposed! It'll be my fault if I do that!

Ugh, Chorong. Why'd you bring me here?! 
"Ah, really? But the similarities are ineviditable." He studied me harder. "There's something I feel strongly about your guys's hair col-" 

"I dyed it." I interrupted him with another lie. I never thought I'd see the day where I would say that I dyed my hair. But I guess today was the day. 

"But you didn't let me finish. You see, Kim Ilhoon was a Xiq, his daughter-" 

"Hey Rinka! What's good?!" Ren came running down the hallway of the Headmaster's floor towards me. I smiled to myself thanking god that he saved me. Suddenly as he reached me, he squeezed me tightly. 

"R-Ren. I can't breathe." I stood paralyzed as my voice cracked. I tried taking in deep breathes but they wouldn't come out. He chuckled and pulling away. 
"I'm sorry!" 

"I'll leave you two alone." The headmaster smiled at us and bowed, walking back into his office. I simply looked Ren up and down and I was happy that he had come back from training, but that didn't mean he could kill me with a hug! But I kind of missed him. I mean, come on. I was alone with the headmaster for god's sake! But...There was someone I missed more...I couldn't put my finger on it. 

I shook my head and forgot about it. "Ren why'd you almost suffocate me?!" I breathed heavily to make it more dramatic from the impact of his stupid hug. 

"I felt bad that you were the only one here and you...had to be with Headmaster." He stood next to me, linking his arm with mine, walking us down those million stairs that belonged to the Headmaster. 

I felt happy with Ren, but then there was someone who showed me those stairs first. At the very beginning. Why couldn't I put his name throught my mouth?! \

"Because Ren is your fate." 

A cold, but masculine voice approached me and I felt like I was the only one who heard it. Ren was my fate? What? That's the stupidest thing ever! I just met the kid like, yesterday! Was is just my imagination? 

I shook my head again and we finally reached to the bottom of the stairs, where the school's whole population was. The audio was surrounded with the hoards of students talking loudly, almost like 3,000 bees buzzing in one typical area. 

I chuckled a bit and yelled, "Is it always like this?!" Though I doubted he could've heard me. I slowly pulled away from him as I realized our arms were still linked. But surprisingly, Ren did hear me. And he was loud enough for me to hear his reply. 

"Unfortunately, YES!" It took a while for everything to settle down since everyone decided to just rest in their cabins for a bit. After all, it was around 2:00 and school started in I don't know...about...10 HOURS!

The halls were cleared; Ren and I were the only ones to be seen in the halls. I sighed and leaned against the wall as we walked further away from the staircase. 
"Did you miss me?" He winked as he crossed his arms and I rolled my eyes. 

"Not really." I lied sticking my tongue out. "Well fine then. Little miss, I-Don't-Need-Ren-In-My-Life." He chuckled as I laughed and tied my hair into a lazy bun. 

"I'm just gonna go to my dorm. Don't bother me." I shot him a glare and turned around walking the opposite direction from him. But on my way there, that same cold, masculine voice whispered, "I have visited you, Rinka." 

Another dream has ended, but I'll also show you a new one, next night.