Disgusting Burden

Midnight Academy

 

 

 (Rinka’s POV)

 

I didn’t even know what to say. What I just saw, that wasn’t JR. His eyes were red. What the hell? Only vampires can have red eyes, and of course, JR wasn’t a vampire. Ren locked us in an empty classroom and I stared at him with so many questions in my mind. I knew he wouldn’t answer them precisely, so why even bother to ask?

 

He took my hand. “Yah. Forget everything you saw okay? I want you to meet my friend Minhyun.” He smiled and led me to the door, resting his hand on the knob. “Ill show you our dorm, and you can go to yours after, okay?” He asked.

 

I simply nodded, too shocked to speak. He smiled and slowly opened the door, then quickly walked over to what I guessed was the dormitory building..in  the school, and walked us to his dorm.

 

“Here we go~.” He winked and opened the door.

 

I felt like dying. He was SO cute! His winks were perfect, his hair was amazing, his lip were- oh my god.

 

I slowly walked in after him and everything on the wall were posters of anime. I’m talking, InuYasha, Naratu, Pokemon, Bleach, Kaichou wa Maid Sama—

 

Wait….Kaichou wa Maid Sama is mostly for girls…weird.

 

“Minhyun is in his room…Ill show you.” He smiled and led me over to a gigantic white door with a fancy gold knob. He turned the knob and I saw an amazingly handsome boy glancing at the TV in awe.

 

“Minhyu-“

 

“Hold up I’m watching Vampire Knight!” (A/N: for those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s an anime OMG YOU SHOULD WATCH IT)

 

Ren rolled his eyes but mines widened. “Oh my god I love Vampire Knight!” I quickly jumped on his bed and scooted over, he was watching the episode where Zero had to take Yuuki’s blood.

 

“Oh my god Zero is SO hot!!!!” I screamed.

 

“No way. Team Kaname. Have you seen him?!” Minhyun yelled. I rolled my eyes.

 

“NO! Zero and Yuuki!!!” I yelled back.

 

We kept arguing about Zero and Kaname when Ren got irritated. “Minhyun shut up about that!” He yelled. We both looked down. “Mian.” He said.

 

Ren sighed and sat in Minhyun’s desk chair. I didn’t say anything. Excuse me for fangirling, -.-

 

“Ren. Don’t you think Vampire Knight resembles us? I mean, they have Purebloods, we have Xi-“
 

“MINHYUN!” He yelled. Minhyun jumped up and stood up as well.

 

“W-What?” I wanted to know what too. What did he mean by Vampire Knight resembled them? Sure, they had the Purebloods, Aristicrats, and Level E. That had nothing to do with them.

 

“Talk about InuYasha or something to yourself.” He said and grabbed my wrist dragging me out the room. I pouted and looked at him.

 

“Ren…What did he mean by that? Why wouldn’t you let him finish what he had to say?” I asked.

 

“He’s very delusional. Don’t listen to him.” He said.

 

Okkkaaaayyy then.

 

I plopped on the couch and Ren did too after me. It wasn’t until after I looked at him face to face, that I realized his lip was bleeding.

 

“Yah! You’re bleeding!” I quickly stood up and tried finding the kitchen to get him a paper towel. “No I’m fine. Really.” He said getting up. I sighed and then it felt like the ground was shaking. Like an earthquake? But it wasn’t strong enough to make me move anywhere.

 

“Ren. Whats going on?” I heard several laughters, yelling, shouting, cheering. Then, Minhyun barged out of his room and closer to me.

 

“Minhyun. Lead her downstairs. GO!” Ren yelled. Minhyun obeyed and grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me away. My eyes widened and I saw the door fly open and 2 guys looked angry, desperate, handsome, and wanting something from Ren.

 

One of them was blood and had a Mohawk, the other one had dark brown hair and big eyes and they both took a step closer to Ren.

 

“MINHYUN TAKE HER DOWNSTAIRS!” Ren yelled again. I gasped and Minhyun dragged me down so hard it hurt really bad.

 

Suddenly, I heard the words, “We smell blood.” 

 

------

 

(Ren's POV)

 

Aron and Baekho. They smelt the blood from when I bit my own lip with my fangs earlier. Where was their pathetic leader? He was the one I wanted to settle things with. 

 

I felt my fangs grow again, my eyes turning a light shade of red, meaning ready to fight for whatever reason. 

 

"I'm surprised. How could you want to drink MY blood? Your kind hates mine? Remember?" I smiled and one of my fangs. 

 

They laughed and spit on the ground. "Your blood is an insult to everyone. We came here for that girl." Baekho smiled and tilted his head. Both of their eyes were a lustful, dark, painful red. They wanted Rinka. 

 

"That GIRL, you can't have. I'm sure JR told you about her? She's off limits to your side, and mine. Now go find a Hybreed to bite." I hissed. 

 

"Don't act like we actually have something in common." Aron growled. 

 

"Leave. If Rinka sees any of this, I'll kill you before JR gets the chance." I threatened. 

 

It wasn't until one of my friend's, SooYoung, told me she was a human girl. I thought she was a vampire from the start. That's what about being a Yakshu. Your ability to sense someone's species isn't very accurate all the time. 

 

"Like we'll listen to you. We'll only do so if JR asks us to." 

 

I was about to say something, when the pathetic leader of the century barged in and caught them by their collar bones. 
 

"You wanted Rinka hm?" He asked smiling. 

 

I'm not scared of JR, but I could tell by their smile, they were scared less. 

 

"U-uh..NO! WE WERE JUS-" 

 

"ENOUGH!" JR slammed them both into the wall leaving giant holes in MY wall. 

 

"You want to apologize for that?" I raised my eyebrows and I got angrier. 

 

"I'm doing you a favor. They would've killed you, so consider me as your savior." He hissed and grabbed them by their hair, he pulled on it hard. "Don't let me see your faces until Yakshus and Krishnas become friends." He growled. 

 

That meant, "Don't let me see your faces until....ever." 

 

They quickly nodded and vanished on their own. 

 

JR turned to face me. "Rinka's here. Give her to me." 

 

LOL SURE OKAY. 

 

I growled and opened my mouth wide, my fangs growing long and strong. His were the same too. 

 

"She doesn't belong with pathetic, low life, Krishnas. She belongs with us Yakshus. I'm sure even if she knew who you were, shed feel disgusted and run to me." I said smiling. 

 

He growled and dogded at me, grazing his hands into the back of my neck and I yelled. I pushed him harshly off of me and he slammed against the wall, will a loud BOOM as he hit it. He slid down the door and pulled his knee up looking down. 

 

"I knew you were weak." I smirked. 

 

Suddenly, he looked back up at me. His eyes were actually really scary. Not even red anymore. Black, gray, more black. His eyes meant death, and I was in for something. 

 

He got up and grabbed my shirt pulling my close to him. He leaned down to my neck and pierced his fangs into my neck. Disgusting was the word. But I couldnt pull away, that was the disadvantage of being a Yakshu. Whenever Krinshas bite into anyone, theyre bound to not pull or push them away. 

 

My eyes widened and I heard him my blood up. His mouth was close and full of something when he pulled away from me. I could kill him now. I almost reached towards him when he spit out my own blood in my face. 

 

"Disgusting burden." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!! SOOOO Just in case if you didn't know...

 

tumblr_m3ku5wR6g41r6mc3xo1_500.jpg

 

THIS IS ZERO

 

 

tumblr_m3kud0FSoA1r6mc3xo1_500.jpg

 

 

THIS IS KANAME

 

 

 

and also if you were wondering......

 

 

IM SO TEAM ZERO OMG I CRIED SO HARD FOR HIM HES SO HOT AND BADASS OMGGGG OMGGGG CANNOT CONTAIN FEEELLLSSSS