Girl Gossip and Xiqs

Midnight Academy

 

(Rinka’s POV)

Before I could react to anything Minhyun was about to do, the door completely broke down with the dust flying everywhere and frantic falling glass noises surrounding the background. I turned my head to see Ren standing in the doorway.

 

“MINHYUN! DIDN’T I TELL YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER?!” He screamed as Minhyun quickly pulled away from me and I almost fell off the bed when Ren caught me.

 

“Im sorry! I couldn’t—control myself.” He said looking down. I was in complete shock as I held my neck. I swear I felt fangs touching my skin. They cant be those creatures they CANT be. I breathed heavily and Ren grunted pulling my out his room.

 

“Rinka are you alright? He didn’t hurt you did he?” He checked all over my body which made me feel violated but it was the thought that counted.

 

Minhyun was about to bite me. He’s a vampire. BUT HE CAN’T BE! My thoughts were out of control and words were roaming around my head.

 

Duh he’s a vampire! Everyone here is a vampire! Hence the school, Midnight Academy. It starts at midnight because that’s the time they transform!

 

A voice was screaming those words over and over my mind as Ren was trying to get an answer from me. JR’s eyes that turned red, meant lust. The three guys that walked into the classroom, were vampires also. Ren—Ren cant be a vampire! He’s too precious to be those blood creatures that my father once was!

 

“Rinka! Can you hear me?!” Ren’s voice pounced in my ears and I began to cry out of frustration.

 

“REN! YOU’RE HUMAN RIGHT? EVERYONE HERE IS HUMAN RIGHT? TELL ME IM RIGHT?"

 

“What are you talking about?” Ren grabbed my wrist and spoke in a calmer voice. Since he began speaking softly, that made me relax a bit. He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused. As if nothing even happened before.

 

Minhyun came out the room with false fangs he was holding in his hands. “Sorry for scaring you Rinka! I got these in the Vampire Knight kit when I ordered it and I wanted to see how you would react if I used them.” He lightly chuckled and put the fangs in his mouth pretending to be a vampire, roaring and everything.

 

My eyes widened and I sighed a breath of relief. I jumped to conclusions to easily and that stupid voice that was telling me those things in my head was probably the devil.

 

Ren got up and thumped Minhyun in the head. “You scared me pabo! I thought you turned into something!

 

I looked over at the door, it was still knocked down and dusty. “Uhmmm…” I pointed to it and they looked over.

 

“Oh .”

 

(Ren’s POV)

Thank GOD Minhyun had those fake fang things to pull off on Rinka as a cover. If he didn’t have that, we’d be exposed. I went along with it because I wouldn’t need another punishment for having a human girl know what we are.

 

But then again, I do have another punishment. I broke the damn door. It wasn’t my fault Minhyun had to be thirsty and crave her blood! I thought it was an emergency so I took my chances! At least I attempted to save her.

 

“Eh..Ill fix that later.” Minhyun smiled at me. He owes. I told him to not touch Rinka, and he does. .

 

I sighed and looked over at Rinka. “It’s been a long night. How about you go to your own dorm and get some rest alright?” I suggested, helping her up. She dusted off her legs and shoulders and nodded.

 

“Minhyun-ah you should get some rest too! And by the way, Yuuki leaves Zero.” She stuck her tongue out and Minhyun’s mouth dropped.

 

“DON’T SPOIL IT YOU JERK!”

 

Aish, hes such a kid. I watched Rinka grab her stuff and for some reason, she didn’t even struggle with picking it up anymore. She held it as if she were carrying a piece of paper. Did she trick me into dragging her bag so she wouldn’t do it? No, she couldn’t have.

 

She had the same shocked expression on her face too.

 

Maybe..Humans get stronger every second?

 

(Rinka’s POV)

I walked out of Ren’s dorm holding my purse with my PINKY. What the heck was going on? A few seconds ago I felt like I was holding China in my hands and now it felt like I was holding a feather. I shook my head and skipped over to my dorm, which was unlocked and noticed Sooyoung sitting on her bed, texting someone.

 

“Hey Rinka! I’m guessing those are your things.” She smiled and took my purse from me, setting it on my bed. It already had cheetah print bed spreads and zebra printed covers. Dang, she’s fast. ShinYeon walked out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas. They were pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

 

“So Rinka. Lets talk.” They both jumped on their beds, laying on their stomach.

 

“About?”

 

“It’s so obvious that you’re starting to like Ren you know.” Sooyoung flipped through a random magazine that had BAP on the front cover and I had no idea where she got that from. I chuckled and sat on the pink desk chair.

 

“I don’t LIKE him, I just think he’s really nice.”

 

“And attractive!” Shinyeon squealed as she took a bite out of her chips, which also, I had no idea where she got it from. OKAY WHERE DO THESE CHICKS GET ALL THESE RANDOM OBJECTS I-

 

“Yeah…He is really—cute. Or, hot, or beautiful.” I began to say and they started fangirling.

 

“SO YOU DO WANNA BE HIS GIRLFRIEND.”

 

“Wait what?! When did I ever say that?!” These girls were way too preppy, but it was funny in a way. And they kept taking words from my mouth.

 

“Rinka. Just admit it. We all know you want to be his girlfriend and you want to marry him. I CALL BRIDES MAID!” Sooyoung raised her hand up cheering. Shinyeon pouted. “Ill be flower girl.”

 

What the hell? Theyre even planning a wedding oh my god.

 

I only chuckled and put my hair up into a bun. “Even if I did like him, which I DON’T, I just met the kid, he wouldn’t like me back.” I pouted.

 

“That’s not true. He told all the guys to stay away from you and that HE would be the only one around you!” Shinyeon squealed and my eyes widened.

 

“He really said that?” I didn’t know Ren was like that. I mean, he did protect me a lot considering this was only my first day, but he’s acting really possessive over me.

 

“YUP! I HEARD IT TOO!” SooYoung screeched and started spazzing all over her bed.
“RINKA AND REN ARE GOING TO BE A COUPLE!” They screamed.

 

Oh my god how are they not suspended for making so much noise?!

 

“I guess JR won’t have her anymore either.” Shinyeon smiled to Sooyoung.

 

“What?” I asked confused. How come everyone on Ren’s side, seem to have this offense aura towards JR, and vise versa for JR’s side.

 

“Oh its nothing.” Sooyoung giggled and gave Shinyeon a look. Ugh, I wasn’t going to learn anything at this academy.

 

 

***

When I woke up, it was 12:00 at noon. Aish, Ive never slept in this late before. I got up and looked around. Sooyoung and Shinyeon weren’t anywhere around me. Did they go somewhere or something? Ugh, those girls.

 

I got up and dressed into something casual. Random orange shirt with gray sweatpants. Fashionista of the year, I know.

 

I sighed as I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I’ve never felt so lonely. I at least expected a note from the girls or something but NO. I walked out the dorm and noticed JR talking with this one guy in the mohak.

 

I walked closer but not too close so he could actually notice me.

 

“Headmaster said Yakshus and Krishnas are going to start training today. All the Yakshus left early so now they have a better advantage!” JR slammed his fist into the wall and the guy with the mohak rubbed his forehead.

 

“That doesn’t mean they can actually beat us if it came down to having to fight for a Xiq.”

 

Did he just say Xiq?!

 

AS IN THE VAMPIRE.

 

“They did last time. That’s why we all hate eachother know!” JR growled.

 

“Calm down, JR. It’s not like we know a Xiq to be fighting for in the first place.”

 

Oh man, this school is seriously starting to mess around with my head.

 

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a knew one, next night.