Minhyun

Midnight Academy

 

(JR’s POV)

 

                Ren and I were in the headmaster’s office since he found out about our fight. The only reason why I would Ren’s treacherous blood was so that I could spit it out on him. Which is exactly what I did. It felt damn good doing it too. His face all covered with his own blood, it was really amusing. All I asked for was Rinka. He wouldn’t do it, so I had to do something, right?

 

“So how did this all start out?” The headmaster asked.

 

Simple.

 

“He took that human girl in his own dorm and my side came trying to take her blood. I already punished them already so it’s okay. I came and asked for her, but he,” I turned and gave Ren a nasty look, “refused. I only did what was right.” I said proudly.

 

Ren hissed and had the nerve to talk back. “I was showing her around. It’s not my fault YOUR kind can’t control themselves.”

 

Hell, no.

 

“Say that again?” I grabbed his shirt and was ready to throw him when the headmaster stopped us.

 

“Boys, stop.” We both let go. L But he continued. “There is no reason for that girl to be in your dorms. Especially since you both can’t control yourselves when you’re at your limits.”

 

I looked down and so did Ren. “I’m sorry.” I said first. He nodded and leaned back in his chair. “I’ll deal with your punishment later.” He said.

 

Ugh, stupid Ren.

 

 

 

(Rinka’s POV)

 

After Ren started yelling and Minhyun to get me downstairs, I’ve been really worried about him. I sensed blood and everything. I asked Minhyun what was going on but he told me an utter lie. No one wants to tell me anything at this academy.

 

I sighed as I began walking out of the school. I had to go pack my things for the dorm. I knew Chorong would be asking me LOTS of questions.

 

```````

 

“Rinka! Ah! How was school?! Did you meet any boy yet?! I’m sure they think you’re pretty I mean look at you!”

 

-.-

 

How was Chorong THIS energetic when it’s 3:00 IN THE MORNING?!

 

I sighed and walked to my room, getting out a gigantic purse from my closet and propped it on my bed. Chorong followed after me. I wanted to tell her about those pictures of my dad in their hallways, about Jackson being the headmaster, and JR and Ren.

 

“Is everything okay?” She asked me worried. I nodded and pulled out a bunch of shirts. Long sleeves, short sleeves, tank tops, no sleeves.

 

“Rinka you haven’t said a word to me.” She said.

 

I turned around after stuffing my pants and skinny jeans into the purse. “Everything’s fine.” I smiled big. She smiled back and I turned my back to put my cell phone charger in the outside pocket. I already stuffed my bras, , and undershirts in there so hopefully I didn’t forget anything.

 

“Rinka don’t you want to bring this too?” Chorong reached for a picture of me and my father. I was so young. Our smiles were big, the atmosphere looked happy and joyful.

 

I smiled and reached out to grab the picture. “I’ll take it. Thank you.” I carefully ped my purse and set it on the very top of everything. I didn’t want to leave automatically so I sat next to her on my bed.

 

I decided to tell her about Ren.

 

“Mom. There’s this boy-“

 

“A BOY?!”

 

“Yes..”

 

“TELL ME EVERYTHING!”

 

“Okay….His name is Ren and his hair is gorgeous. It’s bleached blonde and it looks like Barbie hair. But he’s not gay though! His eyes are amazing and the shape of his lips are-“ I got cut off by Chorong.

 

“Ooooohhhh~ Someone’s already in love!” She nudged me and started laughing.

 

“Yah! Chorong-ah don’t mock me. I just think he’s really cute.” I said.

 

She smiled and messed with my bed sheets.

 

“Is there anyone else?” She asked. I bit my lip. “No.” I didn’t want to tell her anything about JR. He’s too suspicious and he’s a bit…creepy. Nice to me, but creepy. And strange…

 

I got up and so did she. “Call me all the time and visit when you can.” She said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and leaned my head on her shoulder. “I will.”

 

````

 

I came back looking like a hiker with my purse FULL. I struggled to carry everything and I got to the main halls.

 

“Hey you’re that girl from before.” I heard a voice say. I turned around and I saw the same guy with the orange hair who was with other 2 boys. The same ones who were all over me when I was in the classroom. They can’t be harmful.

 

“Hey.” I said. He smiled and came closer. “Do you need help with that?” I nodded and handed him the purse and his hands dropped. “What the hell do you have in here?!” He yelled.

 

I frowned but then smiled. “Makeup, hair products, skin protectors.”  He laughed and carried it over his shoulder like a girl would. “I’ll walk you to wherever you need to go.”

 

“My dorm. Which is…” I started to walk my way to the inside dormitory thingy when he suddenly stopped me.

 

“I’m actually kind of thirsty.” He said setting my bag down. He grabbed my wrist and his eyes changed to a lust of red. They were quivering and I didn’t understand what was going on.

 

“Would you like to help me out with that?”

 

 

```````

 

(Ren’s POV)

 

For some reason I sensed Rinka. And the sense wasn’t very good. I sensed evil, a desire for something, thirst. My eyes widened and I ditched the headmaster’s office leaving him and JR looking confused. I ran down the sundry (Hehe Kelly, Language vocab word.) amount of steps and turned to see L.joe holding Rinka.

 

He was holding her in the same position that vampires are supposed to use when biting humans.

 

“Let go of her!” I yelled and slammed him across the hall to the glass door. Everything shattered and he was bleeding everywhere. “How dare you? DON’T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!” I screamed and picked Rinka up who looked scared, confused, worried and grabbed some kind of a purse that was on the floor.

 

To think that a HYBREED would bite her. Hmph. I growled at him one last time before dragging Rinka down the hall.


“R-Ren…He was going to hurt me.” She said.

 

I flinched and strode her over to my dorm. I knew I would get extra punished for it but…YOLO RIGHT? I opened the door and set her purse on the couch. “It’s okay now. You can sleep in our dorm for tonight okay?” I didn’t want those damn hybreeds NEAR her.

 

“Uh…O-Okay…”

 

“Good.” I smiled. She is SO mine.

 

(Rinka’s POV)

 

Joe.L whatever his name was. What was he trying to do? He seemed as if he were about to bite my neck. But he wasn’t a vampire. It’s impossible. Ren only told me to rest but I couldn’t help thinking about how Minhyun related them to Vampire Knight.

 

I snuck out Ren’s room and tip toed over to Minhyun’s, lightly opening his door. “Yah.” I whispered.

 

He wasn’t even sleeping. He was still watching Vampire Knight. This time it was the episode where (*SPOILER ALERT*) Zero finds out Yuuki is a  vampire. I felt tears sting automatically when I realized it was that episode. So much for trying to talk to him. I walked in and sat next to him on the bed and he didn’t even look at me.

 

“Minhyun..can we talk?” He sighed and paused the video. “Hurry.” He said.

 

I nodded. “Earlier…You said something about Vampire Knight being related to you guys. You said that you both had something in common.” I said.

 

“Oh that! Don’t mind that I’m just…”

 

“Just tell me.” I said annoyed. I hated how everyone was letting me be the last to find out everything. And not even that, I wasn’t finding ANYTHING out.

 

I tilted my head to fix my hair and for some reason he was glaring at my neck.

 

“Rinka.” He said. “What I meant was….” He grabbed the back of my neck and I gasped. He pulled me closer and he rested his lips on my neck. “Minhyun what are you-“ My eyes widened as I felt fangs gently brush up against my flesh. 

 

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night.