The daughter of the man you killed

Midnight Academy

 

                                                              RINKA'S POV

 

I gulped as I looked forward watching the teacher still reading his magazine. I looked at the time and it was 12:55 in the morning. I shouldn’t be here at this time. Im supposed to be sleeping, then wake up and arrive at a NORMAL school. Why did this school had to be so late?! Seriously, a girl my age has to sleep WELL not stay up and be taught NOTHING since obviously the only thing the teacher does is read hi s magazine.

For some reason half of the class surrounded JR and they were whispering something that I couldn’t help but eavesdrop.One girl with dyed blonde hair leaned into his ear and asked, “Yah why is a human here?”

I wanted to scream. She needs to get her alien out of her. I couldn’t help it! She was human too! WE WERE ALL HUMAN! The only other species were vampires…And theyre extinct now. I started thinking of Jackson, the Xiq who killed my father, but I shook my head and thought of something else. Did they even know about vampires?

I heard JR hiss at her and she bowed apologizing. Then he said something like, “You guys. All of you. Listen to me and listen to me closely.” Then his voice faded a little and I couldn’t quite make out what he was saying.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                (JRs POV)

 

All the Krishnas surrounded me asking about Rinka. They all got my same vision by now while the rest of the Yaskshus were clueless. I wanted to laugh and spit in their faces but that would be, “inappropriate”. They all seemed so interested in why a human girl was here. I wanted to know to. And I knew I was going to find out BEFORE those damn Yashus.

“Listen to me. And listen to me closely. She isn’t our SNACK okay? Don’t even THINK about biting her or turning her into something that she will hate forever.” I said.They all nodded in unison and I smiled.

“Good. Now if I see ANYONE even look like theyre about to take a bite out of her, Ill go so low that Ill hire a Yakshu to kill you.” I growled. I felt stupid yet laughed when one of my friends, Yooyoung was fixing her makeup and said,“You really think Yakshus are strong enough to kill us?” She had a point actually.

“True. Ill kill you myself.” I said.They all looked at me like I was strange and theyre eyes kept changing color. I looked at Baekho and I could’ve sworn 3 seconds ago they were bright gold. Now they were so blue I could’ve been blind by now. That means hes curious about something.

“Is there a problem?” I asked. He blinked and shook his head making his eyes turn back to the gold color.“I was just wondering why you care about her so much.” He said. I looked at the Yakshus who were having their own irrelevant stupid meeting themselves and said,

“I don’t want her to start liking them. And eventually she WILL find out what we are and why the classroom is separated like this so I want her to be on our side…but not US.” I said.They all did a humming sound in agreement.

I felt like such a boss though. I did love all the Krishnas at this school. Yes. The girls too but not like that. I loved them in a way to protect them since you know *flips weave* im the leader and all. But they all had something special inside them despite the fact that they were Krishnas.

YAKSHUS HOWEVER…Yeah theyre just all over. Damn wanna bes.Wait…those are Hybreeds..Oh well I don’t see the difference.

Ive only dated one girl and yes she was a Krishna don’t worry. But I would KILL to date a Xiq. Those are the most beautiful and unique vampires. PLUS if I dated one id gain more powers…But that’s not the reason why I would exactly date them. If I liked them I liked them. I looked back at Rinka who was awkwardly just looking around and I chuckled. She looked so ADD I wanted to just slap her upside the head to wake her up.

I decided to show her around. I left the group and walked over to her poking her shoulder. “Yah. Follow me. Im going to help you find the office.” I said.

She stared at me weirdly but quickly got up. The principal was nice and he was another kind of vampire but I forgot which one. But basically his kind was very rare and they mainly focused on getting Krishnas and Yakshus to get along and not hate eachother.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT WONT HAPPEN.

I walked beside her down the row and noticed Yakshus give me a dirty look as I passed by. Disgusting creatures. The teacher was reading a new magazine by now and didn’t even look up when I opened the door to get out. I don’t even think anyone cared. I looked over at Rinka and noticed that since she was human..her hair color isn’t supposed to be like that.

I walked her out into the hallway and asked, “Whats the name of your hair dye? I wanna dye it like that too.” She looked like she was going to kill me. Maybe she was one of those girls who hated when people copied her style.

Oops. “I didn’t dye my hair. I was born with this color.” She said.

HOW?! Its not possible for someone to just be born with THAT color red. Unless if you know..Youre a vampire but shes so human! I scent is AND it was in my vision. She seemed interesting.Time to do some advanced research aka stalking.

But first Id have to show her the office. -.-

I walked her over to where there were these gigantic stair cases that seemed like they were curling all the way until the top. I counted how many steps there were one time. There was 134.That’s how bored I was. She looked at it amazed and her jaw dropped. I laughed and patted her back telling her to keep walking.

 

 

RINKA'S POV

 

JR took me to show me around but I kind of wanted to stay and hang out with that one kid Ren. He seemed nice and everything but JR seemed…a little…scary. But he was sort of nice to me, I think.

I felt dizzy after my freaking 50th step up those stairs. HOW COULD THEY BE SO CRUEL?! I actually started breathing heavily to catch my breath when we got to the top. I looked over to my right and saw an elevator.

JR WHAT THE ?!?!?!

I wanted to yell at him so bad but decided not to. I followed him down this highly decorated hallway that had pictures of these strange looking people. They had the same colored eyes as the students in the classroom. And they looked kind of scary actually.

The hallway was so long I thought I was going to die if I attempted to take another step further. My eyes widened as I looked at a particular picture that showed a man who I couldn’t quite make out because the picture was too dark. He was holding out his hands so you could see his palms. I looked over a little to the right of the picture and my jaw dropped.

They were lasing colors coming towards his palms. I breathed and looked even more further. I was in that picture. When I was 9. I was IN that picture. How?! I was so confused. This was when my father took something out of my body that I had no idea what. I was going scream from how scary this place was but JR interrupted my thinking.

“Rinka come on do you want me to show you or not?” He said. I slowly nodded and continued walking with him but something possessed me to look back at that picture. For some reason JR stopped walking and I looked forward. We were infront of a huge white door that had structures of white angels surrounding it.

“Here we are.” JR said and opened the door. When I stepped in, I didn’t see a desk. I didn’t see anything. It was an empty white room. “Where is he?” I asked. JR was ready to say something when a really familiar man stepped up out of nowhere. His hair was slicked back and he looked pretty normal.

He looked VERY familiar actually. I just couldn’t put my finger on it. What was his name what was his name?! When he spoke it all gave it away.

“Hello JR, who is this?” He asked bowing. I gritted my teeth and couldn’t believe he was infront of me. I couldn’t believe he was infront of me. I couldn’t believe he was infront of me. I HAD TO SCREAM.

But I couldn’t. I couldn’t even really breathe once I figured it out that it was him. JR was going to say my name but I stopped him.

“The daughter of the man who you killed, Jackson.”