VCA

Midnight Academy

From now on I decided to keep it third person POV :)

As the teacher's soothing voice sang and echoed through the entire classroom, JR was almost asleep. Her voice was just too soft and quiet for him to stay awake. He slowly lifted his head up to prevent from any more sleepiness. Sungsaenim Shin walked around the front of the classroom, lecturing them about the importance of Physics. 

This is so boring. JR thought rolling his eyes. His pupils rolled over to the front of the room, to Rinka's position, and he realized that she was actually enjoying it. And taking notes! How can she find this fun?! JR sighed and rested his head on his desk, when Headmaster's voice called throughout the school.

"Park Rinka please report to my office. Park Rinka, please report to my office." 

JR furrowed his eyebrows, as well as Ren, and Rinka stood confused. "You won't really be missing out on anything I'm teaching." Sungsaenim Shin smiled at her, encouraging Rinka to proceed to the Headmaster's office. 
Yeah but I'll be missing out on something if I don't follow Rinka. JR thought sitting up in his seat, I'll just sneak out of here. 

Rinka sighed and she walked out of the room, ruffling her hair. JR then smiled as he watched her. He didn't know why whatever she did, would make him feel calm. The teacher continued talking and she was towards the back of the room now, helping a student. 

This is my chance. JR thought slowly getting up. Then he realized, he was a Krishna. He could simply just teleport himself infront of the headmaster's office, listen to their conversation, and transfer himself back to the classroom before anyone realizes he was gone. 

Alright, he thought. He fixed himself in his position, straightening up a little bit, before suddenly appearing infront of the Headmaster's office. "Jackpot." He whispered to himself and leaned against the wall, listening closely to what their conversation was leading onto. 

"Rinka, you've met the new teacher in your classroom. Mrs. Shin, am I correct?" Headmaster Kwang folded his arms onto his desk, gazing at Rinka who was still looking confused. 

"Yes. Why?" She asked crossing her arms. "Has she been...I don't know...Giving you glares?" The headmaster fixed himself a little bit before asking that question. Why would it matter if she's been giving her glares? JR thought furrowing his eyebrows, She's mine anyways. 

"I have noticed that she's mostly concentrated on me...Is there something wrong with that?" Rinka replied as though there was something going on obviously, and she wanted to know about it. But that would never happen. Because this school has too many secrets that she doesn't know; she doesn't know any of them.

JR was suddenly startled as he felt a figure was standing behind him. He looked at the figures shadow, slim and dark, almost his height, and he had longish hair. JR suddenly turned and was gazing at Ren who had also come to check up on Rinka. 

"What the hell are you doing here?!" JR yelled unconscious of the fact that the headmaster and Rinka would hear them. "The same reason you're probably here!" Ren yelled back. They continued arguing when Rinka suddenly heard them.

"What is that noise?" She asked and slightly opened the office door, only to reveal that there was no one there. JR and Ren have transfered themselves back to the classroom in time. Well, Ren did. JR only made himself disappear so he could hear what was still going on. JR was still there, thin in the air, standing before Rinka, but she couldn't notice it. 

"Hm." Rinka furrowed her eyebrows then shut the door, facing the headmaster. "Sorry about that, continue juseyo." She smiled. 

"Ah, that's right," JR leaned in closer, smiling to himself that Ren was an idiot an actually had to leave. Thank God JR was a Krishna, because Yakshus didn't have the ability to turn themselves invisible. "Well, Rinka, right now isn't the appropriate time to tell you exactly. I only called you in here to ask you the questions that I have." 

Rinka found his answer upsetting, and unfair. "Yes, I understand that. But I still have a right to know." 

JR felt weird all of a sudden. Why was she speaking so...Advanced? He thought. She never talked like that before. Maybe it was just because she was infront of the headmaster? Because EVERYONE speaks fluently and more professional when they were around him. 

"You do have a right to know, but you will know later. Perhaps, when the VCA visits." Headmaster smiled as he noticed Rinka's face turned to confusion. "What is the VCA?" She asked. 

"That, you'll also find out later," The headmaster smiled, "You may go back to class now. Enjoy your new teacher." He put his head down and began working on his paper work. 

JR's eyes only widened. HE MENTIONED THE VCA?! BUT RINKA'S HUMAN! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW THAT VCA EVEN EXISTS!

Rinka nodded and bowed, dismissing herself out of the office, dragging herself back to class. JR did so as well, and wondered why on Earth, would the Headmaster mention the VCA. Because if the VCA finds out he mentioned it infront of a human, they'll kill him. 

 

*****

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night.