Forgotten Dream

Midnight Academy

 

 

(Please read the ending announcments) 

Dark clouds cascaded the moonlight as Rinka rested her head on JR’s chest. It was a soothing position for her to be in, just being around JR made her have butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t even realize how much she really liked him; how much she loved him.

“Rinka, do you see that star up there?” JR’s hand arose infront of their faces, his finger pointing out to an actual star that seemed to be larger than the others; that seemed to glow bright than the others as well. Rinka’s eyes flicked to the star JR was talking about. It shone a beautiful aura around it, almost like an angel’s halo kind of glow. It stuck out in between the sky, feeling like it would descend and fall onto them.

She smiled at the bright star that looked one in a million in the center of the others, and nodded. “Yes, what about that star?” She asked turning her head to face him, but his eyes were still concentrating on that star. The back of his hand was now resting on his forehead, covering his eyes from the brightness of the star that was suddenly beginning to increase.

“Do you see how bright and strong it is?” He set his hand on his stomach now, turning his head to look back at Rinka, and she nodded once more. He studied her face, how much he loved her appearance. Her dark brown eyes filled with charisma stared at him, it was killing him on the inside. Her fiery red hair blew in her face a little as the wind whistled through the thin air. Her slim figure rested into the curve of his as he was laying on his side. Her lips were plump, a light shade of pink naturally, which made her lips even more kissable than they already were.

As JR snapped back to reality, he smiled big at the star, then back at her.
“That star represents us.” He whispered before kissing her forehead. Rinka smiled big, but her mind was still in confusion.
“What do you mean by that?”
“The star is bigger than the rest of the others in the sky, our love is bigger than everyone else’s in the world. The star shine’s brighter than the rest of the others in the sky, our love shine’s bright than everyone else’s in the world. The star seems to be the most important than the others in the sky, you’re the most important girl in the whole world to me.” He confessed without regretting a word, and caressed her blushed cheeks.

“I love you.” Rinka smiled to him, giving a small peck on his lips. No one in her life had ever been so sweet, so fragile, so caring towards her. She wanted to repay JR every second for his actions. He was just so perfect. He loved her too much to let anything happen to her. Even if she was human, he didn’t care.

Love is love.

“I love you too.” JR whispered back to her, looking her deep into her dark brown eyes, before leaning in closely till she could feel his breath on her lips. The atmosphere seemed to build up, a breeze hit the back of JR’s neck, sending chills down his spin.

Rinka leaned in as well, but JR was the first one to make the move. He gently rested his lips on her soft and fragile lips. It felt so right to be kissing her right now, she was only his, no one else’s. No one could have her, especially the one he hated the most.

Rinka, he thought closing his eyes. His fingers lingered through her silky hair, his lips not breaking apart from hers. Don’t ever leave me. He pulled away, staring at her dark brown eyes that were full of love and happiness, as he finished his thought.

 

“JR.”
“JR.”
“JR!”
“JR! WAKE UP!”

JR groaned as he heard frantic yelling and hands all over his arms and legs, furiously shaking him, trying to get him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open, his eyebrows scrunched together.
“WHAT?!” He yelled looking at Baekho who had been the one to wake him up. JR’s eyes flickered to his alarm clock, it was only five in the morning!

“I had a bad dream.” Baekho said pouting. Usually, during school hours, Baekho never showed his soft side, especially infront of the Yakshus. To them, Baekho didn’t even have a heart. But JR and Aron knew very well how warm and tender hearted Baekho really was.

“I don’t care. Tell Aron that.” JR sat up, rubbing his head with his right eye closed. He tried to remember his dream, but nothing came to him. Damn it, he thought to himself. All I remember is that it was a good dream.

Baekho groaned, crossing his arms at his leader. “Why are you so blunt?” He asked.
Before JR could answer, Baekho was already out his room to tell Aron about his so called bad dream. JR shook his head, laying back down in his cozy warm bed that he loved very dearly.

His pillow was fluffed, his blankets smelled like fresh detergent that just came out the dryer thanks to Aron, and his eyes were closed, ready to go back to his dream that he didn’t remember.

He drew a deep breath as his mind took him to a world that seemed familiar. Ah, yes, know his dream had resumed. But it wasn’t in the same setting. It wasn’t under the moonlight. JR saw himself staring out his dorm window, looking at a starless sky.

He looked like he was in pain, like something had hurt him. He could only hear the lonely whistles of the wind that would rarely breeze through, and his silent breathing. His head was leaned back, his right knee was resting against his chest as he was sitting on his window sill.

He looked depressed.

Why? In his other dream he looked as happy as ever. But that was because Rinka was in it.
Could there be another part to it?

JR’s eyes only stared at one thing. That one thing appeared to be a hologram of Rinka smiling at him evilly, her eyes a lust red. She didn’t seem like the Rinka he knew and loved in his previous dream.
Chills streamed down his back as she gave a low chuckle, staring at him in disgust.

“There’s not much time left, enemy.” Her cold voice told him. 

 

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night.

***

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter arggh I've just been a bit stressfull and tired D: But I'll still try my best^^

ALSO!
 

If you guys are really good at like photoshop or poster making, I was wondering if you guys would be interested in making at poster for Midnight Academy!

I really want to interact more with my subscribers, and I figured this would be a fun way to do it^^

So if you guys are interested in making a poster for Midnight Academy, PM me and we'll discuss all the details and everything. 

I hope you guys consider this because I wanna see your works^^