She'll be a Yakshu

Midnight Academy

JR's heart was twisting and turning in knots as she told him that. Her words kept repeating themselves in his mind; from loud, to quiet. Her words hurt too bad. Which was the first time JR had ever felt hurt. Why was he feeling like this? He wasn't even sure if he was showing it on the outside. But it hurt. It hurt more than anything that anyone has ever said to him. WHY?! He screamed in his head.

WHY DOES IT HURT THIS MUCH?!  It was only a girl, and she didn't even know who he really was. 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!" 

"I DON'T WANT TO PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!" 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!" 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!" 

"I DON'T WANT TO BE PROTECTED BY A MONSTER!" 

"I DONT-" 

SHUT UP! JR screamed at Rinka's voice through his head. He didn't have the guts to do it infront of her. He could never yell at her out loud. It would just hurt him again. To see her kind hearted and caring face fall because of what he would say to her.

But she probably wasn't even feeling the same way for him.

He couldn't. There was a certain feeling that was blocking him from doing so. 
She's right, JR thought. I am a monster. He wasn't paying attention to the nurses who have come to take Hongki. He didn't give a damn what anyone else would think of JR for doing what he did to Hongki. Well, no one would really care because Hongki was a Hybreed. And everyone wants to destroy them. 

But anyways, JR wasn't staring at anything. 

In fact, JR wasn't sure what he was even focusing on. 

Ren's eyes widened as Rinka's words and he looked at JR with a smirk.
"That's right Rinka. He is a monster." Ren had no regret saying that. But Rinka, however, was regretting every second of thought that she wasted to call JR a monster.

No one deserved to be called that! She thought to herself. Rinka didn't notice JR right now, but Ren was staring at him clearly now.
JR's eyes were now fulll red, lust worthy, and ready to attack Ren for saying what he had just said. His eyes glistened through the redness and it looked at if he were to dodge at him right there and then. 

But slowly, JR felt his eyes retrieve their normal, dark brown color. Why? Because if he attacked Ren, it would be more proof to Rinka that he truely was a monster. Instead of attacking, JR only smiled, a fake smile, at the both of them. "Yes, Rinka. I am a monster." JR agreed. A blood monster. 

 

 

 

Ren led Rinka upstairs to an abandoned looking hallway.He just wanted Rinka to go back to her cheerful self. 
There was no reason for her to feel sorry for him, Ren thought in disgust.

But I like her, he thought again.

The hallway creeped Rinka out a bit,considering it was dark and no one else was there, but her feelings for yelling at JR like that were blocking her from being scared.
"That was such a horrible thing to say to him." Rinka whispered to herself, but as a Yakshu, Ren heard her and scoffed. 

"Rinka, what you told him was the truth. He is a monster." Ren stopped at the end of the abandoned hallway and leaned his back against the dark wall. "No he's not! He's a human! Just like everyone else here!" Rinka defended JR because she owed him something. 

He was really trying to protect her. But from what? Rinka thought. There was nothing to protect her from. 

Ren chuckled, crossing his arms and he leaned his leg up against the wall looking down. Rinka furrowed her eyebrows and slowly walked towards him, leaning against the wall next to him. 
"What's so funny?" She asked curious. 

Nothing of what she just said was funny at all. I probably hurt JR. I could tell in his eyes. She thought. 

Ren slowly turned his head to her, studying her up and down. Her natural red hair just wasn't normal for the human being that she was. Only Xiq's could have that sort of natural hair. They would have to be born with that hair. Her slim body made Ren want her even more. He studied her curves the most, and gradually lifted his eyes to look at her neck. 

"Wanna know a secret, Rinka?" Ren smirked and his voice sounded more mature than it usually did. Rinka stared at his eyes, feeling captivated. His gorgeous eyes, she thought. A small smile almost appeared on her face but she stopped it. 

"Sure." She replied. To her surprise, Ren suddenly lifted himself up from the wall, grabbing her wrists and lifted them up to her head, pinning her against the wall. 
"No one here is human." Ren whispered. Rinka's eyes widened and she was about to say something, when she felt sharp, long fangs pierce into her neck. 

After this, Ren thought, Rinka will become a Yakshu. This is it. She's finished. It will take 24 hours for her tranformation to kick in. Ren won. Rinka's going to be a Yakshu and she'll learn to hate, betray, and despise JR and the other Krishnas. All thanks to Ren.

It was only moments later, when Rinka heard the desperate sound of Ren drinking her own blood.

 

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night.