I Hate Them

Midnight Academy

 

Ren was indeed in class; ashamed of himself.  Mrs. Shin had insisted that he should take notes, but his mind couldn’t keep away from what he had done. He honestly didn’t know why he bit Rinka in the first place. Yes, he wanted her to be a Yakshu, but at the same time, he had told all of the other Yakshus to not bite, or even touch her in a way that would be disturbing.

Maybe it was because he was feeling something for that human girl? Because her appearance looked amazing every time he saw her? Or was it just because he wanted to be the first, and the only one to Rinka’s blood out of her body?

He didn’t know the answer himself. He honestly didn’t. He was worrying about Rinka right now. It’s been two hours…is she going through her transformation? Does it hurt? Is it such pain that she had to get strapped up against the wall?

He groaned quietly to himself. What if she hates me after this? He thought to himself. But, he also

remembered something and smirked.
She’ll turn into a Yakshu, therefore, she can’t hate me. She’ll only feel that hatred for JR and the other Krishnas.

Such a great job I have done. Ren thought and tapped his chin, admiring what he did.
Ren could just imagine how amazing Rinka would look, attacking the Krishnas in .2 seconds. Slashing their skin, ripping through their meat, their blood and spitting it back onto them.

Just like what JR had done to Ren. Ren shivered at the memory of JR drinking his blood, then he soon retrieved it back in his face.
“So disgusting.” He whispered to himself.

“Alright class, that’s all. You can go back to your dorms or frolic  down the halls, or whatever teenagers seem to do these days.” Mrs. Shin spoke. Her gently voice echoed all the way to the back of the room where I was.

Everyone rose, pushing their chairs in. Yakshus and Krishnas had different exits. Yakshus would take the back of the room while Krishnas would take the front. I hated the front anyways. He could just attack any Krishna who decided that it would be cute to exit through Yakshus’ exits.

Ren didn’t bring his books, since there was nothing to gather. The nurse and Headmaster made him get back to class, they promised everything would be okay with Rinka, so he believed them, and followed their orders.

He told Mrs. Shin goodbye as he walked out the classroom empty handed. The hallways were already empty. It seems as though everyone just got tired and went to their dorms.
Well I have other plans. Ren thought sneaking off, trying to find the room where they had put Rinka in.

***

Rinka attempted tearing her wrists of out the chain’s embrace, but it just wouldn’t budge. Why Ren? Why would you do this to me? She asked herself in her head.

Her father was still with her, gazing at his pained daughter. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she was ashamed of someone, but she didn’t show any hatred. She’s ashamed of Ren for doing what he did. Ilhoon thought looking at the cold, steel chains wrapping around his daughters wrist.

It felt like they were suffocated her, but on the wrists, not neck.

“Where’s  mom?” Rinka finally had the courage to ask her father this question. Her mother would never seem to pop up in her sudden memories that would come back occasionally. She didn’t even know who her biological mother was, but deep down, she missed her.

Ilhoon gulped before answering her sudden question.
“You remember that horrible night, the battle I had with Jackson?” Her father asked her, feeling horrible for bringing back those terrible images in her head.

Yes, she did remember. She cringed at the memory and tried slapping it away, but like a stray dog, it stayed.
The images that were returning to her were dreary and she didn’t want to see them anymore, but she couldn’t blink back the photos in her mind. She was already staring at them mentally.

Flesh, bones, blood, was everywhere after that battle. Rinka’s nine year old human self stood incredulously, her eyes teary, she was forced to watch it.
She watched where Jackson ripped her father’s body to shreds, and walked away with all his power, smiling to himself, not even daring to look back at her.

She ran to her father, well, pieces of her father. She was disgusted by everything she saw. Her tears flooded as the tsunami would when the plates would collide.

DAD! DAD!”

Her childish voice screamed through her head after seeing the body parts of him scattered around in the field that they’ve been battling in. She frantically searched for her mom, but couldn’t see a thing with her tears blocking her way of sight.

Her mother wasn’t there; no one was.

Until Chorong came along. She acted like her biological mother, treated her with care, love, and kindness. Rinka meant the world to Chorong. She was like the daughter  Chorong always wanted.

Smart, kind, optimistic, and unique. Rinka really was one of a kind with all of her natural fiery red hair that no one else in the world had. She loved her unconditionally, as if she was her own child.

Rinka snapped back to reality suddenly, and realized her father had been waiting for her to answer.
“Yes, I remember. What does that have to do with mom?” She choked out, hoping her father’s answer wasn’t going to match her.

“Jackson had attacked her before our battle. That’s part of the reason why I lost. My heart ached too much, and I couldn’t concentrate on slaying him. Rinka,  I’m sorry. If I wasn’t selfish, you would still have me around and your mother.” Her father looked down, hating himself at the moment. Hating himself for not being there for his daughter at all time.

But in all actuality, he was there. He had been with her at every second of the day, fearing that something would happen to his precious Kim Rinka, who had now become a Park Rinka.

Rinka’s heart sank to her feet as she heard those words. So that filthy vampire was the one who had killed her mother before even attempting to battle with her father? So sick, so pathetic. But Rinka couldn’t cry, because she didn’t know he mother that well, or at all.

“I don’t want to be a vampire.” Rinka said with a disgusted voice. She couldn’t take what their purpose of life was. She couldn’t take what they were doing to other humans. She didn’t want to be a part of that.

Her father furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Rinka with strange eyes.
“Why not?” He asked, surprised that she somehow switched the topic.

How could JR and Ren stand breathing and living through the beings that they are? She thought clenching her teeth.

“Rinka, why don’t you want to be a vampire?” Her father repeated in better words. She only looked down, giving another hard tug on the chains, making a clashing sound again between the thin walls of the room, and it echoed throughout the premise. It made everything sound so hollow.

Rinka’s jaw was set, her eyes distinctive, she felt some raging changes roaming, traveling through her body like lightning bolts just grazing through her insides. The pain, it hurt. It was starting. It had begun.
She couldn’t stop it now. Her wrist uncontrollably banged off of the wall, then away from her, off the wall, away from her, trying to get those things out of her.

She growled and her father began to get worried. “RINKA! What’s going on?!” He exclaimed looking all over, this wasn’t supposed to happen. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

Rinka didn’t respond, her arms still clashing, thrashing  and the chains making frantic noises from the impact of her doings. She suddenly stopped, all the noise calmed down. It was completely silent.

The changes had stopped. It was just a phase. Rinka now had a question to answer.
“Why don’t you want to be a vampire?” That question lingered through her mind and she cringed at the word, ‘vampire’.

“Because, I hate them.” Her cold voice descended into the silence. 

 

***

Another dream has ended, but I'll show you a new one, next night.

Hey guys! 

It's MONDAY! 

Meaning an update ^^

I really hope you like this chapter~

Please: 

Upvote 
Subscribe
Comment
Share
And whatever else there is to do XD

I'll also show you another dream, 
on Wednesday