EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: double update! hmmm this is new. xD New characters are in this chapter. ENJOY~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

 

 



Even though the concert is still hours away a lot of people are already crowding in front of the stadium holding banners and fan stuffs that are seemingly familiar to me. Obviously because a Korean act or probably several Korean acts will be performing and guess what? I am a Korean huh!

I am still unaware of who's concert we'll be watch. Jaehyun didn't even give me a single clue... well, except for the one when he told me that his cousin's group will be performing. I don't even know his cousin's name or their group's name heck I'll be watching them later. At least he should have informed me so that I can cheer for them when the concert starts.

We had troubles in finding a spot to park Jaehyun's car since a lot of people were hogging the parking space. Fortunately after wasting a couple of minutes we found a reasonable spot. However, it is located at the farthest side of the parking lot.  

As we walk side by side to the back entrance of the stadium I took the chance to ask him.

"So what's your cousin's name?" I asked. "I didn't catch what was written on the banners we passed by earlier." I reasoned out.

Jaehyun stopped walking and looked at me quizzically.

"Does it really matter?" he then cocked his head to the side and held my hand. I eyed him warily but got what he is trying to do.

 

He is just trying to be polite. I shouldn't think wrongly.

 

Yeah.. I was having these inappropriate thoughts, suspicions that he likes me. But how will that happen? Its not even possible. I am just thinking too much. Of course this guy cares for me because I am his patient (former?) and we're friends. And that what friends do right? Take care of each other??

 

So anyway, we crossed the street hand in hand...

"Baek." he uttered lowly.

 

“Hmm?” I hummed out, not getting what he said.

"Baek-?" he repeated it again but this time it seems like he is not talking to me anymore.

 

Then I looked ahead of us... following Jaehyun's gaze. I saw someone.

"HYUNG!" then that 'someone' suddenly dashed towards us attacking Jaehyun who almost lost his balance because of the hug the boy gave him. I missed the chance to see his face so I was standing next to them impatiently waiting for the boy to release Jaehyun and actually feel my presence.

Then it looks like he heard my thoughts and he instantly let go of Jaehyun.

"Ahh hyung I thought you wouldn't come." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head and turned to me.

"Your girlfriend?" he pointed at me and slapped Jaehyun's back playfully.

Jaehyun returned the favor and slapped him twice as hard. "That's not so nice attacking me in the open!" he shouted. "And why are you outside? Your crazy fans might see you!” he scolded him...like an older brother would do. “And she's not my girlfriend!" I turned to him and almost missed the tinge of red on his cheeks. He is embarrassed. And it's cute.

 

 

 

 

***
 

 

 





"Song Eunsae." I extended my hand to him which he took without hesitation.
 


"Byun Baekhyun. EXO's vocalist." he flashed a cute smile.

 

I looked at him, taking in every detail of his face. He is cute and I cannot doubt that Jaehyun and him are related, it's really obvious as a matter of fact. His eyes are too small and smiling made it a lot smaller than usual even though he wears eyeliner to highlight his eyes it didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter