KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: another update! but don't get used to my fast updating tactics because I can't promise you that I will be like this all the time. xD

 

 

Sweat trickled along the side of my face. I have been doing the same routine for days but I can't keep up with my hyungs. Even though we have been performing the same dance steps for years,  I can't seem to focus and keep on making mistakes that I guess bothers and pisses everyone.

“Loosen up.” I gazed up only to see the concern look Donghae hyung wears on his face. I wanted to ignore him but decided not to.

 

Ever since I came back in the dorm that day and told them that Eunsae still left, Donghae hyung became distant to me. Clearly, he was disappointed that I didn't win her heart and her trust in the end. I really insisted that she should stay with me here but she didn't even hear me out and told me something I can't seem to comprehend.

 

“If you love someone you have to learn how to let go of that 'someone'.”

 

I don't want to ruin our friendship, so instead of waiting for him to come to me, I decided to make the first move and fix whatever misunderstanding we had. After that I am glad that he is once again my hyung.

 

“You don't have to be that pushy you know, if you can't do it today then it's best for you to rest!” I almost didn't catch what he uttered, good thing I snapped out of my thoughts beforehand.

 

I know he cares a lot about me but if he will know why I am being like this he'll probably scold me and the best way to conceal whatever is bugging me, I should at least try to act like I am just exhausted, nothing more.

 

“No. I'll stay here and watch you guys.” I said as I raise the bottle of water I've been wanting to drink when I slouched here down the floor, cutting our conversation. And I hope he won't talk back anymore, I hope that he already got what I meant because usually hyung cannot read the atmosphere but I wish that today he will.

 

* * *

 

I instantly closed my eyes when my back hit the soft mattress of my bed. The only thing that will cure this worries is a good sleep.

 

Ever since the company announced that we will be having a concert in Paris I cannot seem to take away the thoughts and possibilities of seeing Eunsae there. I know it's stupid to think that I'll see her but I just can't keep myself from hoping. I still love her and I will always do. She did leave but that doesn't mean I'll bury everything that we had... she is my first in everything and I won't forget her that easily even though I tried when she first left me, though technically I was the one who called it off.

 

“Hey still awake?” My train of thoughts were immediately forgotten when Eunhyuk hyung entered my room somewhat looking all too concerned. I shifted on my bed and sat so I can look and talk to him better. “I heard from Donghae that you looked confused earlier...” he started, scratching his nape in a weird manner like those guys who confesses their wrong deeds. I cocked my eyebrow and eyed him warily. Donghae hyung did not insist himself on me but he used his best friend to check on me, what am I? Someone who needs to be comforted and asked what's wrong all the time? I just don't get my hyungs sometimes, oh no! All the times!

 

I stopped ranting in my head when Eunhyuk hyung cleared his throat as if sensing that I am not paying any attention to him. “Is something bothering you?” he asked the quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter