SPECIAL

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AN: SUP! :) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :) This chapter is a special one and it occured in the past so even without reading this crap of a special it won't do any harm on the story. ^^ And a little warning.. I don't do good, no, I at fluffy scenes so forgive me! Anyway if you will read this... ENJOY! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)) ♥♥♥

 

 

PS: GIF IS NOT MINE

 

 

 

 

 

The young man stood awkwardly on the block near the time square. He was fidgeting with the hem of his coat every second, if not, his hands would travel up and eventually find its way on his hoodie. He would tug on it for a few times, covering half of his face in people's view. His patience was wearing thin because he had been out on that same spot for a handful of minutes waiting for a certain someone to appear right in front of his eyes. But that person chose to be insensitive. A quick message would have been a good comfort for the boy's heart but he didn't receive any and to top it all, when he tried to call her he was immediately directed to her voice mail, only hearing her sweet voice through the recorded prompt. He had this sulky feeling in the back of his mind that he would be stood up and that on the next day, he would wake up and feel terrible. But still... he hoped and wished that it won't happen since she promised him this date days ago. Holding on to her promise was the only thing he could do right now.

 

Soon, he fished his phone in his coat's pocket willing to try his luck once more. He quickly punched in her number. Letting his phone rest between his shoulder and his ear he waited for her on the other line but her recorded voice welcomed him again, annoying the crap out of him. He was about to finally lose it and give up, just then a pair of hand hover in front of him, covering his eyes. He was surprised and his heart picked up its pace but a smile slowly curved on his lips upon recognizing the owner of those soft hands. It belongs to the woman he had been waiting for forever.

 

 

“Can you forgive me?"her sweet voice melted the hardened shell he was building as a defense. Finally, she let go and popped in front of him holding a well wrapped box. She extended her arms and presented it to him like how high schoolers do on Valentine's day. “I made that...hmm well.” her pale cheeks from the cold weather suddenly appeared reddish, she was blushing madly. “I .. well.. congratulations on your debut... Kyuhyun ah!” She gave the best smile she can sum up. Kyuhyun had never seen that kind of smile on her beautiful face before. He was bewitched by it, arresting his senses for a second.“I watched you back there and because of that I got scolded and was held back in the company to practice. I am sorry for making you wait and for ignoring your calls.” she apologized, unconsciously her lips formed a small pout that Kyuhyun found amusing. Kyuhyun then took the box from her hands and examined it. A home made cookies for him, just for him, her gift.

 

When Kyuhyun looked up, he saw how sorry she was. “Eun... it's all right.” in return he smiled at her, completely forgetting the fact that he was mad at her for making him wait that long. "And thank you for this" He waved the box in front of her face and later tucked it in his bag.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

They managed to blend in the crowd. Kyuhyun was being cautious since he was a new rising star. He just debuted earlier that day. He was nervous and uneasy while he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter