KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: You guys... YOU'LL GONNA HATE ME. SO EVEN BEFORE YOU START READING THIS CHAPTER. I WANT TO APOLOGIZE. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE TURN OUT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT PLEASE... well the story will be muchmore interesting if it's complicated right? lol just please don't kill me! //hidesssss.

 

 

I've been blankly staring at her, she's animatedly speaking about something I cannot comprehend. I am listening but her words appeared too foreign for my hearing.

 

Is it because I was listening too hard that I cannot understand her or is it because my mind is somewhere off, traveling Paris?

 

We've been practicing our duet for more than an hour now and to worsen my situation my mind is clogged with the usual 'thoughts'. All I want to do is to take the day off which is quite impossible because after this I'll have to meet up with my hyungs and practice our stage.

 

I shook my head to clear my head but to no avail. That action caught her attention and she immediately stopped talking, her words were left hanging in the air.

 

Her jaw dropped when she realized that I wasn't paying attention to her.

 

“Where you even listening oppa?” she whined and stood closer to me. I was about to retort and explain myself when she cut me off before I could even open my mouth.

 

“I don't know what's eating you up but you have to focus! The concert will be tomorrow and not next month!" It was the first time I heard Seohyun yelled. She's too kind to burst out like that and to think that she's polite and all, moreover I am her sunbae and acting y in front of me will not benefit her any good.

 

"I really don't get why Sooyoung eonni is still dating you." she commented and glared at me with her big orbs. “You're always ignoring her.” she added.

 

I almost dropped the water bottle that I was holding ever so tightly. Oh yeah... shoot! How can I forget that thing?

 

Moths ago I did ask Sooyoung out. We're unofficially dating In my vocabulary we're just going out, besides I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend yet and I don't think I will have the initiative to ask her to be one. However, her friends and mine assumed that we are already 'dating' and we are currently in a deep relationship. Which my hyungs favored since they want me to forget Eunsae and they think that Sooyoung have what it takes.

 

 

...Suddenly I remembered what Sungmin hyung told me the previous night, before our flight.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Do you think she'll come and watch us?" I asked, determined to know his insights about my query. I'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter