EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: HAI!~ Probably my last update for this month. I have a lot of things to do before this semester ends. so see you when I see you~~~ :))) ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ :))

 

 

 

PS: GIF IS NOT MINE.

 

 

 

Getting up was harder than usual, my head was searing with pain. As I slowly rise up, I felt my head throbbed terribly which caused me to collapse back on my bed. My hands instantly shot upwards to my head and trailed on both sides of it. I gently caressed my temples, closing my eyes in the process. Although the circular motion of my fingers lessen the excruciating pain, the relief brought by it didn't last enough for my contentment. If I even managed to get up at any moment I'll blame Sehunnie. He is the sole reason why I am stuck on my bed and experiencing this pain. A package of colds and headache was given to me by Sehun. If he didn't make us wait that long outside I won't be sick right now.  He even dared to leave me with Luhan last night, he did the same thing twice but I cannot really blame him. The maknae just want to help Luhan apologize. He did a small favor for his hyung and I could totally understand his intention, it's just that he is too pushy, not that I don't like that side of his, he is totally cute and playful but well he is quite annoying.


 

Luhan's offer last night sounded so good to my ears after what happened to me. “I'll tell him to stop if that's what you want.” but I don't have the heart to make Sehun stop. He is too adorable to receive a cold shoulder from me.


 

Then everything that happened last night came back rushing in my head with that single thought of Luhan's offer.


 

“but I don't regret anything that I did or I said...I am sure... so sure that I like you and whether you like it or not.. I'll show you that I am better than sunbaenim." He had told me once more that he likes me. He was so sure this time. How his eyes lit up when he said those few words stunned me. I never saw someone that happy while confessing even though he knew better that his chance was close to non-existing. But what hit me hard was the thing he said about being better than his sunbae... and I know that he was referring to Kyuhyun. He was aware of everything thanks to Sooyoung and her insecurities.


 

“The decision is still up to you anyway... but at least let me show you what I can do before shutting me down completely.” Finally he had gathered the guts to face me. He had a bright smile plastered on his lips and he was eying me... searching for an approval in my eyes but when he saw none he quickly looked away. “You could at least appreciate what I said you know... ”


 

“Luhan I...”


 


 

“What is so special about sunbaenim?” He sharply asked cutting me off. His eyes were darting somewhere.


 

“It's not that Luhan...” I tried to reach out for him but stopped half way. “I can't just try again... not now.” I don't want to hurt him yet I am heading to that way by rejecting him without him proving himself. “But... we can be friends you know... then I might reconsider... just please don't make it hard for me... you don't even know me that well.”


 

“I can know you in a day... ”


 


 

“But you'll end up hating me... you didn't know what I did in the past...”


 


 

“It's in the past... nothing can change that.”


 


 

“You're too kind for me... ”


 


 

“No that guy is not kind at all!” Sehun suddenly materialized at Luhan's side. He was pointing his finger accusingly at the older man. Sehun was at


 





The cool wind blew hard, touching my heated skin, causing me to shiver. I wrapped my arms around myself and clung onto the layers of jacket I put on, trying to ease the coldness of the winter air.  Standing outside in a weather like this is not a good idea but going back inside while they were having breakfast is never better. My friends would probably insist that I should eat even though I don't feel like eating. This sickening feeling in my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter