EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: Happy to have my phone back! :) anyway ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I just need to write whatever is on my mind. Your opinion does matter but right now your requests will be on hold. I'll let Kyuhyun and Eunsae meet more in the succeeding chapters but right now let them suffer. lol I am a bad author. hahah! anyway ENJOY~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^

 

 

 

 

I've been standing by the entrance for a good hour greeting guests who arrives in my newly opened studio. My legs were starting to feel numb because of the cold weather plus the shoes Seunghyun forced me to wear kills me. But a smile tugged on my lips when I saw four familiar figures coming in my way. The girls hurried at my side. They attacked me, squeezing me in a tight and warm embrace.

"Gosh. I can't believe that you came back!" Taeyeon said, holding me like her life depends on it.

"Geez you're for real! unnie!" Seohyun beamed, flashing me her genuine smile.

I chuckled at every word they uttered. I definitely missed them."Girls I am happy you came. but where are the others?" I asked. I wanted to see the others as well and I was quite disappointed to only see a few of them.

 

They all let go of me and looked at each other warily. "Schedules.., but Sooyoung will be here later." Jessica said, unaware that I stiffened at the mention of her name.

"Anyway happy birthday! You think we'll forget?" Sunny hugged me again. Good thing she diverted to another topic, because right now talking about Sooyoung is not a good idea.


We were busy talking when someone interrupted us. "Eunsae." someone called from behind my back. Soon, Jaehyun materialized beside me. His hands found its way on my shoulders, giving it a gentle squeeze. That small gesture didn't pass Sunny's vision and she quickly plastered a knowing grin at me.

"Who's he?" they asked in unison "Boyfriend?" but Sunny has a different question, her eyes lingered on Jaehyun's hands.

"Hey no!" I countered, too fast that it seemed like I was caught red handed. I could feel the heat on my cheeks, spreading like a wild fire. I am blushing madly, embarrassed that my friend was teasing me in front of Jaehyun. I am not used to this teasing anymore.

As soon as I recovered my composure I introduced Jaehyun to them. "Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica this is Jaehyun a friend of mine."

"Hello. Yoon Jaehyun. "He extended his hand with a gentle smile. A gesture he always do. They shook his hand one by one.


"Oh well hi there!" Sunny perked, still eying me teasingly.


Just then someone caught our attention "Hyung!"


We all turned to see who came but even without looking I already know who it was.



"Baek!" I said, acknowledging him.

"You know him?" Jessica wondered.

I just nodded then I came at Sunny's side. "You didn't tell them?" I whispered at her. She glared and nudge me using her elbow. "What do you think of me?" she said, giving me a piece of her mind. She then let out a soft chuckle, probably she saw that my brows were starting to crease. "Of course not. I wouldn't tell on you. Now you tell them." She gave me a light push.

 

But it was already too late because the talkative Baekhyun told half of the story without my consent. I heaved a sigh of relief knowing that he didn't talk about the part where Kyuhyun

"You what? Hey how come we didn't saw you? That's unfair!" Taeyeon pushed me playfully.

"So you met the new kids." Jessica commented.

Seohyun on the other just smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Jaehyun hyung." Then Luhan, the tall guy who I think is called Kris and Joonmyun came walking towards our direction.

 




***
 

 

 



The party went well, guests came in and out of my studio. As what Mr. Lee had promised he arrived and even brought a congratulatory wreathe. But he left as soon as he came, I would not be surprised, after all, he is a busy man.


By the half of the party Sooyoung and Kyuhyun came hand in hand. The sight was too painful for my eyes but I had to put an act when I walked towards them.

"You came!" I welcomed them, putting the best smile I can muster on my face.

I approached Sooyoung and gave her a quick hug. "I missed you." the words just slipped out of my lips without and the right amount of emotion, it's as if I only said that because I have to. Right after, I gave Kyuhyun a pat on his shoulder and leave them to go around and socialize.


I for myself went outside to gather some fresh air.

"I saw that."

I turned and Luhan was there. He walked closer to me and stood by my side. In his hands were two glasses of wine and he offered me one. I was about to decline but he shoved it in my hands. "It'll calm and refresh you." He leaned on the wall.

"Luhan." I cooed.

"Why did you invite him? Are you some kind of a masochist?" he said looking away.

"Like I told you, I am not going after him. I am being kind here. I invited him as a friend..." I explained. There is no need to explain the matter to him but I feel the need to let this out off my chest.

"I heard from noonas that its your birthday. Do you remember what I told you the last time? " the sudden shift of the topic to another left me hanging.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter