KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: HEY~~~ How are you? Finals are almost over and I only got two more days in school, 3 more exams to take and I can already welcome summer warmly. ^^ I see new subscribers and I am happy that though I haven't updated regularly someone had laid their eyes on my crap. ^^ THANK YOU! I hope to read your comments soon. ^^

 

WARNING: I actually thought of marking this chapter as rated but decided against it... anyway I used some foul language so I am sorry if you are not comfortable with it. There is a scene that displayed violence here and some advances that you may find rather uncomfortable.

 

I don't really feel confident about the way I wrote this chapter but anyway I do hope that you'll like it nonetheless. Escuse my mistakes , I don't know what happened to me but I think my writing even more because I haven't  written anything this past few weeks.

 

Anyway ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

 

BY THE WAY~ I started a new fic. lolololol That Summer . Honestly this is my first time to write something using characters out of the fandom. hoho. //shamelessly advertising my crap hahahah! //hides

 

 

The night is still young, everyone has still yet to unleash their wilder side once Mr. Lee, our beloved teacher who organized this trip slash this party decides to leave us into the hands of those from up above, giving us space to be ourselves without having to worry that there is someone who is watching our every actions. It was after all our last night in Jeju and wrapping it up with some wild and grand party is what we usually do like we just had a three-day concert overseas.

 

The party hall was transformed into a club looking room, filled with dark yet vibrant colors that matched the bold lighting, making it appear striking and lively. The room was filled with songs that wakes up our system, booming our sleepless nights away.

 

My hyungs and I huddled around the round table near the dance floor. We were cautiously having small sips in our glasses since seonsaengnim is still present and him seeing someone in our group passing out is something that will put us into shame.

 

A reminder we should put in our heads is that Mr. Lee doesn't want to see any of us drunk, he always lectures us that we should be responsible enough “Grown ups don't get drunk themselves to oblivion” he reprimanded one time when Kangin hyung was charged and got suspended because of drunk driving.

 

As we engaged ourselves in small talks my eyes can't help not to travel around the room and dart on a certain corner where the members of EXO gathered. A familiar figure arrested my senses thus, making me look closely.

 

Eunsae was seated beside Sehun and his arm was draped on her shoulders. The maknae could not keep his hands to himself.

 

 

How touchy could he get?

 

Come to think of it, I didn't see her after she fainted yesterday. She didn't even eat with us last night. Is she that sick?

 

The commotion had me lost an opportunity to break up with Sooyoung but sure the girl is smart enough and before I could open it up to her last night, after dinner she had figured it out and cut me off telling me things that had awaken my guilt again.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I am sorry” I said with finality seeping at every word that came out of my mouth. Dropping the bomb was really hard and when a tear escaped her already gloomy eyes did add up so I quickly turned away hoping not to see her cry but she had enclosed me in her embrace. I let her for hug me for the last time.

 

 

“You can't leave.. me. Kyuhyun oppa.” Sooyoung started to sob, pressing her head closely onto my back. After a while I untangled her hands around mine and slowly walked away, making a good distance between us. “Oppa...” she cooed. I don't want to look back, I don't want to see her crying helplessly because I would just feel a lot guiltier. I have to be strong and go on because if this continues, she'll be hurt even more. Sooyoung is precious to me and I cannot see her like this.

 

“You can find someone better. The guy who will love you wholeheartedly.” I uttered softly and left her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Mr. Lee left the party everyone became livelier than before. I, on the other hand sneaked out of our little group and went to the counter, immediately ordering a hard liquor, purposely avoiding everyone especially the girls who were probably haunting me down.

 

I caught their vicious eyes earlier this morning so I didn't join my hyungs for breakfast and even for lunch. I basically stayed up in my room and sleep through the whole day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter