EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



AN: Another update! :) Instead of reviewing for my midterm exam on Ecology I am fangirling and I even updated my fic. hoho. lol Anyway I want to make it up to you guys so I am updating~ haha. ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~ ^^

 

 

 

 

"Where were you?" Seunghyun was standing by the kitchen counter, arms crossed over her chest. A wary look was cast over her eyes.



I was dead tired. I needed some solitude. I was partially glad that I came home in one piece and now, seeing her seething in anger because of my absence last night didn't really help at all.


"Seunghyun." I croaked out, addressing her. I don't want to put a fight with her now. All I want to do is to sleep and temporarily forget what haunts me. The softness of my mattress might ease this nagging feeling. I ignored her question and head towards my room. "Hey" I heard her footsteps behind me, but I wished for it to die down, hoping that she'll understand and let me be, but knowing her, she won't.
 


I was ready to slam the door shut to avoid any confrontations but her one of her legs came in between, stopping the door from completely closing. At this point, I know that I could not argue with her any longer, so I let her barged in my room as I walk to my only comfort zone, my bed. I let my body fall on it seconds later.

 

 

"What happened?" was her initial question."Seunghyun please can you---" "Talk. I want to know now. I've been worrying about you. you won't pick up you damn phone since last night! I thought something bad happened!" I tried to stop her from asking but she was too pushy.


I rolled on my bed, shifting my body to the other side so she won't see that my eyes were starting to do its water works again.


"I stayed out and visited mom." I simply said, trying to sound normal but miserably failed. "You went to Incheon?" The panic in her voice was quite evident. I only nodded in response.

 

 

After what happened last night I don't have the guts to go home so I decided to see my mother's grave. I stayed there to calm my mind. For once, I felt all alone. I wished for my mother's presence. I want her to be the one to comfort me at times like this but that never happened in the past and it'll never happen because she left me to deal with the ed up reality.

 

“Stop crying.” I was unaware that I started to sob uncontrollably until Seunghyun pointed out. She sat beside me and patted my back softly. "Tell me. I'll listen. Just please don't keep it to yourself." her voice was quivering. She never cried in front of me before when things like this happens.

"Can I really have my life back? All I want is to fix everything. I don't intend to ruin any relationship. I might not be that happy right now for them but I am trying my best to accept the reality that I don't have a place in Kyuhyun's heart anymore. He told the media about their relationship, Seunghyun. He is serious about this." I sat up and hugged her tightly. "And I hurt Jaehyun, I am hurting everyone."

 

I badly want to tell her about what Luhan told me last night but I decided against it. Telling her that something like that happened will only add another worry in her long list. I have to deal with this matter alone, keeping it to her would be the best option.

 

“Jaehyun understands you. Don't stress yourself. I don't want you to have another breakdown again please.” She enveloped me tightly in her arms.

 

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

 



We were heading back to our apartment from my mother's grave when we decided to go and grab a cup of coffee. I spotted this cute little cafe down the block a few days ago before my birthday and from then I dreamed of having a taste of what they offer.

 

 

'Mouse and Rabbit.' that was the store's name.


"Let's go there!" I pointed at the little shop where people was gathered at the entrance. "A lot of people are in line. probably that shop serves good things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter