KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Did you see Eunsae?"

 

 

"I think she's outside.. Hyung why are you so nervous?"

 

 

"I told you I'll tell her now. This is a good time right?"

 

 

"So you want me here so that someone will root for you?"

 

 

"I am nervous like hell. You'll help me right?"

 

 

"It's not hard to confess hyung. She'll be happy. I think noona likes you. However... I guess you got some competition hyung."

 

 

"I don't know. I am worried that the feeling is not mutual but I have to try. Wait! What competition are you talking about?"

 

 

"I guess someone has an eye for her."

 

 

"Spill Baek! Who are you talking about?"

 

 

"Luhan hyung! But I just think he likes noona~ ever since that incident."

 

 

 

I overheard Baekhyun and that Jaehyun guy. I didn't know why I listened in the first place. I just did and was surprised to have heard what they were talking about or who were they talking about. I stopped listening when Baekhyun mentioned Luhan. Their hushed voiced didn't do much. I have heard their conversion quite well. Even the tiny movement they did was well heard. But I moved out of earshot because I don't want to hear more about Luhan crushing on Eunsae.

 

 

So Luhan likes Eunsae? How come? NO! I mean so what? But how could he like someone who he just met months ago? On the other hand, I wouldn't question that Jaehyun guy because I know he has been by Eunsae's side for quite a while and loving that girl is not really hard to be honest. Now, you ask me how I fall for her.

 

 

I didn't know why I went here in the first place. I should have let Eunhyuk hyung come instead. What I heard troubled me. How can I easily forget her when I know that a lot of eyes are on her? And to think that my hoobae is one of those. The need to protect her is eating me up, confusing me. Letting her go is as hard as I thought.

 

 

"Let's go Sooyoung." She was just meters across the room and I rushed to her side, in an instant I grabbed her free hand tightly. We need to get out of here, the sooner the better.

 

Sooyoung gave me a confused look "I haven't properly greeted her yet. We may not be in good terms right now but I think I still need to greet her... You should too." She caned her neck and scanned the whole room. I was about to tell her that Eunsae's probably outside when she beat me "Oh there she is!" Sooyoung squirmed, pointing at somewhere across us, at the entrance.

 

When I let my eyes dart at the way Sooyoung was pointing something boil inside me. Seeing Eunsae with Luhan annoyed the hell out of me. Why are they together? Why is she wearing his damn coat? And why would he hold her like that? Gosh his hands were dangerously close to her. What the heck? Who is he? I was, no scratch that! I am her best friend! Well we haven't officially ended that part in our lives yet, right? I don't know.

 

 

"Luhan knows Eunsae? wow. Well Opp--" "Let's go!" I cut Sooyoung. It'll be rude if we came running out of this place so even if I don't want to face her with him on the sidelines, I have to. I'll make this quick and go home.

 

"We'll get going now." I said once we arrived in front of them.

 

Eunsae looked at me, smiling like she used to. "I won't hold you guys. Enjoy your night and thank you for coming." she gave me another pat on my shoulder. I took that as a cue to pull Sooyoung out but she stopped momentarily. "Ah Eunsae.Happy birthday!" Sooyoung turned to Eunsae but I didn't. "I am not aware that you know Luhan." I heard her utter those words to Eunsae, hostility can still be traced in her voice but I let it pass. I am well aware that after what Eunsae did, Sooyoung won't treat her like before because Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter