LUHAN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: Even though it's hard to update and edit using my phone, because of you guys I updated! This is Luhan's POV. hehe~~


We don't have classes tomorrow because of a feast in the vicinity of our campus and I don't have classes on Thursdays, so hooray for me! ^^ two days to slack. lol. But wait! I have to use that days to review for my quizzes haha!

ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBCSRIBE

 

 

 





The music came to a stop and all of us immediately slumped on the wooden floor, creating loud thuds and little squeaks from our shoes and the weight we put as we sat. I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder and saw Xiumin ge* by my side, leaning his head on it.


The practice room was in chaos. Our bags where aligned in a messy trail on the floor, leaning against the sky-like wall. The room smelled like a locker room for players in high school, a mixture of sweat and the strong smell of boys.


"I am dead tired. We've been practicing like forever. I want something to eat." he complained, puffing his cheeks. Odd, his cheeks are already big and in doing that it looked twice as big.


"We're done anyway Baozi." I playfully replied as I pushed him off of me so that I can get on my feet.


"Will you come with me?" I propped myself up and head to where my bag is located.


My shirt had clung on to my skin and I needed to change quickly before another unwanted round of colds attack me, just like what happened a few days ago.


It was my fault, yeah. I chose to be stubborn and stayed out of the cold winter night without any coat or something to warm me up. But thinking about it, what I did was worth it.


A smile crept on my lips, that earned curious looks from my members. I shoot each of them a deathly glare.


Ignoring them, I crouched down and rummaged through my bag for a change of clothes but was interrupted by the loud ringing of my mobile phone. In an instant, without looking at the caller ID, I answered it. "Hello?" Nothing came "Who's this?" this time if the caller wouldn't answer, I swear I'll hung up.


"Luhan?"





That soft voice.


I put my phone closer to my ears. Honestly, I am a bit nervous. I don't know how to talk to her or to start a normal phone conversation. I took k breath and calmed myself before swiftly replying. "Eunsae? So you saved my number? So who's high schoo--" I stopped joking half way when I heard a soft sob from the other line.


"Hey? What's up?" I tried not to jump into any conclusions but I have a feeling that she's is not well.


"The superman coupon. I'd like to use one. Can you come here? I'll message you the location. See you! " Then she hang up without even asking if I am busy or not. She was trying to hide her quivering voice but failed miserably. She cried, no! she's still crying.


Soon after I received a text message from her.


Sorry for disturbing you. If you're busy it's okay, Don't bother to come here but if you're not please do come I badly need a company.

Apgujeong, Dosan Park*

thank you


--Eunsae


I quickly threw every stuff I own in my bag, not even caring if I just piled it in a complete mess. I needed to be there, now.




 

***

 

 

 

 

 


I came running and spotted her by the swings. Her head was hung low. She must have heard my footsteps and immediately looked up.


I met her gaze. And I was greeted by her puffy and red eyes. It was like she has been crying for hours. I don't really look good today, considering that I just came out of practice and I haven't even got a chance to change my clothes. But now looking at her, if you compare us, I look so much better.


“Hey it's freezing out here. We're you crying?”


She tried to cover her face with her shaky hands. I walked towards her in a slow manner and when I reached her, I kneeled down to her level, grabbing her by the neck in the process. I rested her forehead on my shoulder. I know she'll start crying again. And eventually, she did.


“What happened?” I asked but her only reply was soft sobs. I don't really expect for an answer but I hope she'll talk sooner.


“Could I just really get my life back? My friends.. they are not the same anymore. They hate me. I don't know who to trust anymore. Everything is wrong. I should have died that time” I was at lost. I don't understand her. She's confusing the hell out of me. I waited for her to talk again but only muffled sobs where heard from her after that.


“What are you talking about?” I pushed, hoping to get a good answer this time.


“You don't know everything Luhan, you were wrong. And I bet you'll leave and you won't want to be my friend anymore once you discovered what I did.” “What the heck are you talking about?” I snapped. This time I held her shoulders then I used my hand later to force her gaze to be on me and only on me.


“I can't have everything I know that but I just don't understand why I suffer so much. I don't---” I was getting tired of her senseless talks. I didn't understand a single thing. I was fed up and I want her to stop crying. I don't want to see her pained expression. Not again. It may not be because of me this time but I somewhat felt guilty from what I am witnessing. I watched her lips as she talked. I thought of things to make her stop. But I can't. I stared at her lips and watch closely how words came out of it. Without thinking twice I lowered my head and targeted her lips. Soon no sound came out of again because my lips were on her. I am kissing her.

It didn't occur to me that I would kiss her.

On the lips.

Today.

Right at this moment.

My heart erratically beat twice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter