EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Omma! Omma!"
 


A kid across to where I stood was calling for her mother. She had a big smile plastered on her cute little face that was reddened by the cold weather, her eyes were twinkling brightly like those stars that appear at night. Such a precious little girl was clad in a pretty Sunday dress. Somehow, as I look at her I can see my childhood... my supposed happy childhood.



"Omma! Appa will catch me soon!" The little kid yelled, preventing me to drift onto any unnecessary thoughts. She was looking straight at me, seeking for a helping hand.



Did she just call me omma?



"Eunkyung ah!" a voice however caught my attention, lifting my head I found Kyuhyun running towards the little kid.

 

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

 

As if his voice was her cue to get moving, she immediately came bolting away but the thing that surprised me was she came running into my direction and soon enough she enveloped my leg in a tight hug. "Omma, save me from appa." the kid pleaded, eventually did she use me as a shield, effectively hiding behind my back.

 


Wait.. why is she calling me omma? And why is Kyuhyun...

 

 

Kyuhyun.

 

 

 


A light shake woke me up from my slumber. Taking in my surroundings I was quite relieved to know that I fall asleep with my head on the desk rather than in a sitting position. Although that relief quickly evaporated once I remembered the dream I had. It was still vivid in my memory and the difference of it from my past dreams greatly piqued my interest because the usually dream would be just the little kid who was calling me omma and an unknown guy would always appear at the end of every dream but this time the guy was zoomed in and it was no other than Kyuhyun.

 

Running a hand through my disheveled hair I let out a frustrated groan and rested my head on the table. The dream was far from reality but I couldn't wipe it off of my head.

 


"Hey are you all right?" I only recognized Seunghyun's appearance next to me when she put two mugs of hot chocolate on the desk, creating a clunk as it hit another solid object. She took the seat across mine and pushed one mug into my direction. "Why are you even sleeping there? Do you want to wake up having a bad neck?"

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"Sorry if Sehun talked you into this." Luhan apologized. He was next to me in the same car he used the last time we went out. We were heading to the stadium to watch a concert, Super Junior's concert to be precise. Sehun convinced me to come, he wouldn't take no for an answer. Using all his aegyo was the ticket for his success. The kid was just too adorable. Not only him did talk me into going but also Eunhyuk oppa. Actually he was the first one to invite me. It was that time at Jeju during the party, when he snatched me away from Kris and Sehun. That night he led me out and into the veranda, a place where we could be alone.

 

 

 

 


"You should thank me." he let go of my hand and leaned on the railings, looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter