EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: HI! Another chapter for today~ because I feel like writing again~. COMMENT AND SUBCSRIBE. ^^ and you might want to prepare yourself for this chapter. Breath in~ Breath out~ . Okay. //runswaybecauseyouguysmightkillme. Hahhaha! :)))
 

 

 

 

I waited at the same tea shop, Kyuhyun had brought me days ago.

Sooyoung rung me last night. She asked me to meet her here. For some reasons I gladly accepted it even though I feel that this meeting wouldn't go well.


"How come you know Luhan? I heard the story from the girls but I know there is something else." She laid out her purpose in seeing me as soon as she arrived. "You don't have to hide something from me, I know everything."


Right Luhan wouldn't know about me and Kyuhyun if Sooyoung hadn't said a thing. I still wonder how she was able to know a lot. Does she really like Kyuhyun that much to be able to point out my flaws? And even bad-mouthed me to someone who barely knows me or even to everyone?



"I don't plan on stealing your little fish, I am not a threat. Kyuhyun is all yours." I don't want to talk about Luhan right now. And I know that we'll eventually touch this topic, so why not have a go and start this?


"Why? Because You found someone else to toy with? " That comeback hit me hard. It never crossed my mind that she'll be this cold and blunt towards me.


"I won't play with your friend. if you're worried. " I looked intently in her eyes but she looked away, rather uncomfortable with the way I stared at her or she's guilty with something unknown to me.


"Why?... You did that horrible thing to Donghae oppa and I won't be surprised if you made a move and targeted Luhan!" She spatted but she still won't look at me. I wanted to badly slap her for ing on me. I am still older than her, how dare she use harsh and informal words to me? who does she think she is? But I have to compose myself. I won't stoop that low.


"It's better that you didn't come back! Everything is on it's place when you left! Now what? You just have to ruin everything all over again!"

 

 



***
 

 

 




The taxi driver looked at me worriedly in his rear view mirror. I've been silently sobbing at the back of his car

"Agasshi I am sorry to meddle in your business but if you're crying because of a man, think again, is he worth your tears?"

The old man said, giving me his advice but I am being stubborn here. The tears won't stop anyway. It's not about a guy. It's about a friend. I think I just lost a friend, not that I was that close to Sooyoung but still... she has been a part of my life. I do treasure the moment we shared when we were trainees back then. Maybe if we didn't fall for the same person we could be friends... probably in another time, I hope we would be.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Could you just drop me here Ajusshi?" I wiped the tears on my face and handed the driver the amount I have to pay.

 

“Will you be okay?” he asked me. I just nodded and thanked him.


I walked down the street and saw this playground. I sat on the swing and fiddled my phone, searching for someone to call and talk this out.

No not Jinri unnie, she's in Paris. Seunghyun would kill me if she sees me like this, so no. Jaehyun... NO. I don't plan on calling Jaehyun after what happened between us on my birthday.

 

 

 


 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter