EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AN: SORRY IF I DIDN"T UPDATE LAST WEEK LIKE I PROMISED. I AM TERRIBLY SORRY. I HAVEN'T EDITED CHAPTER 10 YET BUT I PLAN TO. MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS, I AM STILL UNSURE. ANYWAY I AM ALREADY ON CHRISTMAS VACATION AND GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN MY ADVERTISEMENT LAST TIME? I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP SO AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I'LL POST ANOTHER AD. PLEASE DO HELP AND SPREAD THE WORD. HAHA. AM I ASKING TOO MUCH? I JUST NEED YOUR HELP GUYS. THANK YOU! :))

 

~~ ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. :))

 

 

Jaehyun was standing by the door talking with this guy I haven't seen before. He was taller than Jaehyun but his youth was still evident and just by looking at him I can tell that he is younger than my friend.

 

“Kris hyung!” Baekhyun beamed when he saw the guy and run towards them.

 

Luhan quickly released my hand and followed Baekhyun when he realized that Jaehyun might see him holding me. I slowly approached them and Jaehyun took notice of me. I can tell that he is worried but there was something in his eye and I know that look he gave me. He wanted me to explain things but I know him and he won't insist if I don't want to tell him. But I guess he has the right to know because I almost made a commotion here. I think I should explain.

 

Just then someone oddly familiar came into the view.

 

“What are you doing here?” and of course that question was directed to me.

 

 

 

***

 


Seunghyun accompanied Jaehyun in my place to watch the concert because I insisted to stay in EXO's waiting room. It would be the best for all of us. I am really thankful that all the staffs were too busy to notice me so I just lazily seated myself on the couch in front of the huge monitor where the concert is being showed. So basically I was still able to watch the show but not their performance.



“Yo!” Someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I stiffen with the sudden contact but I immediately regained my composure. I turned to see who it was and a familiar face greeted me. He was smiling widely, he really smiled showing off his pearl white teeth and his cute dimples. His actions confused me because earlier my eyes didn't miss the displease look he gave me.

“Ah Joonmyun!” I said loudly that almost everyone in the room looked at us.


"Suho it is.” he said with a wink. “Sorry for what hyung did that you stayed even though you don't want to.” he started as he sit beside me. Luhan must have said things to him then. Wait what? Hyung?

He must have seen the confused look I have on my face and instantly answered my unspoken question. “Luhan hyung.”

“Eh?” I shrieked. “But aren't you the leader of this group? That's the rule right? Who ever is the oldest will lead the group but how come?” I bombarded him with questions.


“Because I trained longer than anyone else here. You know that right? I have trained with you and...” Suho abruptly stopped as if he had something else to say.

 

“So have you talked to Kyuhyun hyung?” When he looked at me and saw how I uncomfortably shifted, averting my eyes, his face dropped but quickly regained his stance

 

“Ah. Right. I didn't see you when you went back to Korea. I was so busy that it's hard to make time.” He instantly changed the subject, probably knowing that he won't get anything from me and he saw how I became awkward just by him mentioning Kyuhyun's name.


I don't want to be stuck in this gloomy mood so I tried my best to lift the mood up. “No sweat. I don't feel like seeing you anyway.” I sarcastically replied, earning a small smile from him.


“Are you going back to Korea?” When I looked up he was intently staring at me, his eyes were filled with curiosity.

“I don't know really. In the first place It was a mistake that I am here.” a long sigh escaped my lips, I didn't even notice that I was holding one. “If Jaehyun sshi told me that its you guys I won't go not because I don't want to see you but because I just don't want to be a trouble. You see I am a trouble magnet.”

Before Suho could even ask another question someone break in and stopped him.

“Can I snatch your little friend, Suho?” Luhan suddenly appeared right beside me.


“Oh. but hyung.” Suho wanted to protest but I beat him. “No. I'll be fine. See you later!” I patted his head and trailed behind Luhan.
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter