KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

The last thing I remembered was the image of Donghae hyung holding me back from beating the crap out of Luhan and then everything was a blur. It was a mistake to drink beer last night, they say that I am one of the heavy drinkers in the group but in reality I can't handle strong alcoholic beverages, it has a different effect on me that's why I only allow myself to devour wine but last night was something and now it resulted in me getting this massive headache to deal with.

 

I managed to got up from my bed without stumbling on anything. Sungmin hyung was nowhere in sight and I doubt he'll even talk to me. After that 'talk' nights ago, he was giving me this cold treatment. I hate being ignored especially by hyung. However, I have to get used to his ways if I won't take his advice.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

It felt like the incident never happened, it was like that moment was just a pigment of my imagination. We went back to Korea like nothing happened. No one besides me and Donghae hyung knew that Eunsae went to the concert and that I met her, or so what I thought.

 

"Sooyoung-ie asked me to give you this." Ryeowook announced as he barged into the practice room, causing me to halt and look at his direction. I noticed the small pack he was carrying.

 

 

“Why didn't she hand it to me herself?” I asked Ryeowook as he handed me the pack which I assume was something she made for lunch, it has a cute ribbon on it and a small tag.

 

'eat well. --Sooyoung ♥'


Ryeowook then put his bag down and sat on the floor, letting his back rest on the mirrored wall. “Maybe you should ask her yourself. You should talk to her Kyu. The last time I heard you talked to her was when we were in Paris and that was weeks ago. You're neglecting her again.”


“It's not like I made it official with her anyway.” I sat next to him, drawing my knees closer , practically hugging them.


“You always say that. “ He turned to look at me and at once he flicked my forehead.

 

I rubbed the throbbing spot and rested my head between my knees, looking down on the floor, avoiding his gaze. “But that's the truth. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet. We're just going out.” I reasoned out.

“Kyuhyun you idiot!” just by hearing how his shoes landed on the floor with a loud thud I know he had risen. “I don't want to lecture you on your love life but please be considerate of Sooyoung.” he said, restraining himself from bursting out.


“Everyone says that. Everyone always sides her. What about me? Am I doing it wrongly? Say I asked her out, does that mean that I really like her? To be honest asking her out is just my outlet to forget Eunsae. You should all know that.“ I said lowly, still looking on the floor.


“I am aware of that Kyuhyun. However, Sooyoung likes you... a lot. and besides Eunsae... if she still feels the same, why hasn't she showed up yet? You have to let go Kyuhyun, she told you to let go, hasn't she? Come on, don't live in the past. You'll just get hurt. I may not be an expert in this aspect of life but trust me, you'll do good if you try and forget.”

I looked up only meet Ryeowook's eyes, looking down on me, sincerity was written all over his face.


“Think Kyu, aren't you the smart one here? “



Ryeowook then strode passed by me and left the room.

 

 




***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter