LUHAN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Joonmyun asked me to stop. It was not a choice he often lays out on a daily basis, it was more of a command, an unusual request that he had thought of thoroughly.


But stopping now is a hard task, especially when I have fallen deeper into her charms. Eunsae is that someone I had dreamed of, someone I selfishly want only for myself. It's crazy how I fell for her in such a short span of time. The ironic twist of fate had me believing in love at first sight. As cheesy as it sounds I got it that bad for her.

Ever since that night when Kyuhyun sunbae took advantage of Eunsae I become more aware of how much he wants her. Moreover, he had broken ties with Sooyoung... so I guess he is into it as much as I am but I won't allow that to happen. And how dare he break my best friend's heart? I have to get back on him for that.


Eunsae might not feel the same way for me yet but soon she'll give in, I believe that I can swept her away. Step by step, I had made her open up to me, I like how her friend, Seunghyun told me how much she likes me around, and heck, she trusts me and even told me to take good care of Eunsae. But of course not everything goes according to what I have in mind. My friends wouldn't let this pass easily. Well most of them likes the idea of me fawning all over a girl but Joonmyun just had to oppose. He let out what he had in mind when I came back last night after I had dropped Eunsae home.

 

 

 

 

 


"Luhan can we talk?" Joonmyun was sitting on the couch and intently watching my every stride across the room. His hands were tightly clasped together. A gesture he always do whenever he is serious or just plain nervous. Either way both didn't mean anything good.


"Yeah, sure." I plopped myself on the couch beside him. My mood is quite good today so I was up for talking even though he had this all too serious face. No one can blame me, I was partially up above the clouds because of Eunsae.


His eyes were set in a distant. As if he was afraid of looking at me. "So what---" he didn't wait for me to finish and instantly but in. "If you really care for Eunsae, don't pressure her, stop with what you are doing."


"What?" I exclaimed in disbelief. What is he talking about? Who is pressuring her? Was visiting her and taking her somewhere was considered as a pressure?


"Kyuhyun hyung wouldn't let her go without putting a fight... and I don't want you to go against them. Luhan you are my friend." he reasoned out. He shifted on his seat and looked at me with those caring eyes.

 

Friend. How do you define friendship?

 



"I am your friend and you have to take my side." That was it. My mood has definitely been battered and spoiled. I am out of here. I stood up, prying his hand so that he couldn't stop me."Oh right sunbae is also your friend and you've been friends longer." I couldn't hide the bitterness I feel. Of course they knew each other longer. They know each other way better, and they know Eunsae better. What am I? Just some random Chinese who got scouted two years ago and miraculously debuted without even breaking that much sweat?


"Luhan it's not like that." I heard shuffling from the couch but ignored it. I felt betrayed, it wasn't supposed to hurt like this. I mean, I have grown attached to everyone in our group, and being away with my family, I found comfort in their company but what is this? Why can't Joonmyun understand?


"I totally understand Joonmyun." I lied. I totally don't understand. I dismissively waved a hand at him.

 

I headed to my room with heavy footsteps and a heavy heart. I don't like where this is going. I don't want to sacrifice our friendship but how can I let go?
 

 

 

 


***
 

 

 

 



"Why did you bring me here?" she was smiling brightly at me. God, how I wish to see that smile all the time.


We stepped outside the car that I got to borrow from manager hyung through my sweet talking technique. It was not hard to display a couple of aegyo that Sehun had thought me for him to say yes. I got to say, it suits me to do some aegyo here and there but I am supposed to be manly and all that it irritates me by the way my friends complimented me as I did the horrible thing in front of them just to get our manager's permission.


Bringing her here was an idea I barely thought of. Who in his right mind would bring his date to a preschool? Only stupid ones like me. I am such a noob in terms of dating... if you can even consider this one as a date.


Thoughts were flying in and out of my mind, merely noticing that Eunsae was eying me in a funny way.


"You look lost. Are you all right?" Though her voice dripped of concern I can see that she was making fun of me as well, with her lips curving upwards, no doubt.

 


"Yes." I nodded



"Why here then?" Oh right. I haven't to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter