KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: I am being lazy/ lol no actually I have worked on this chap days ago but my desktop won't open so I can't post it. anyway I am greeting you guys A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) I'll update by this week again before going back to school. ^^, ENJOY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

 

 

 

 

It was not a part of my plan to go here and pick up Sooyoung. It was Ryeowook who suggested this crazy idea but I did not argue back knowing that this is just the right thing to do, I mean, I have this title of being her boyfriend anyway. Before I left the dorm Ryeowook even handed me a packed treat he prepared earlier and he told me to give it to Sooyoung and the rest of the girls.

 

I didn't bother to inform her that I was coming over because I think girls like surprises. I have never done anything special or close to this for her. I'm thinking that maybe a little surprise would make her happy. In the past I wouldn't think of this but maybe things were already changing now and I am starting to open my heart, letting her in step by step.

 

I let my thoughts drown me that I didn't even realized that I arrived at their doorstep. I was about to ring the door bell when I heard the door clicked. I instantly stepped backwards and anticipated one of the girls to welcome me but what I saw knocked the air out of me, cutting the circulation in my body.

 

Why is she here?

 

Looking at Eunsae's damned expression, I was expecting her to dash away from me like what she did months ago but I was awed when the surprised look on her face was replaced with a cheerful smile. The one she used to show every time she was really happy. I missed that smile.

 

"See you Sunny." she said, giving Sunny a quick hug then she turned to me.

 

"You're looking for Sooyoung-ie?" Huh? Did she really ask that? Why would she? Does she know? "She's not here though. oh, I'll get going now, nice to see you Kyuhyun." she continued as if she wasn't expecting any reply from me.

 

Her action was so opposite than what I expected. I thought she'll run away but no she greeted me. Then I found myself catching up on her, leaving Sunny to wonder.

 

 

 

"Wait."

 

 

 

***          

The small tea shop by the alley where Sungmin hyung once took me still gives off that homely feeling to me but of course being with someone that you haven't seen in a while makes the atmosphere a bit off.

 

I watched Eunsae as she slowly sipped her drink.

 

"Sorry. How should I put this. I ... you well." I stammered, not knowing how to start a proper conversation with her. I was glad that she agreed to go out with me but I didn't think this through, on how this meeting will go. And I guess It'll be bumpy.

 

"Let's forget about that, shall we? To tell you honestly I did not know why I ran away, it's as if out of reflex. I don't know but well I should apologize. " she said, surpassing her laugh, She smiled shyly.

 

"I am happy to hear that you got yourself a girlfriend... I never thought you've got a thing for Sooyoungie~"

How did she know? Did Sunny tell her?

 

I inwardly frown. I don't understand what was happening.

 

as if she have seen through me, she started talking again.

 

"Hey.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter