KYUHYUN

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

The reality I wanted never happened. When I came back it downed on me that it was more chaotic here. The stay in China after our vacation prevented me from facing a lot of questions and those persistent reporters who want to know the reason behind the sudden break up between me and Sooyoung.

 

 

“Get your going or I'll kick you out of my shop. Mr. Lee is waiting for you.”

 

 

A hand landed on my back, giving me a firm and hard slap. “Come on Kyuhyunnie.” Ever so slowly I propped an elbow on the table and used it as a leverage to lift my head off of the table. My eyes then landed on my noona who was seated across me. She was staring right back at me with so much concern written all over her face. The exact face she wears every time I come here looking like a crap.

 

 

“Okay okay, I'll go now.”

 

 

But before I could stand up and get moving she held me back, clutching tightly onto my hand. “Kyuhyun... you have to talk to her, no one else can fix this but you two...” Noona then reluctantly let go of my hand. “You don't have the right to come here again if you can't fix this mess. I am counting on you.” She stood up and led me out, making sure that no one was nearby.

 

 

I was at it again, looking back and forth... side to side, tugging on my hoodie to reassure myself that no one could recognize me and that no one in sight was following me behind. It was a cycle since we came back, we sneaked in and out of SM to avoid a scene and of course the reporters and the fans who will surely interrogate us-- me. However, I came alone today because seonsaengnim only wanted to talk to me. I had already figured out why he wanted to see me, what else? He will just probably scold me for being too careless.

 

 

Pushing the elevator button, I pulled my hoodie down, letting it fall behind my back where it should be. I glanced down at my wrist watch and impatiently tapped my foot. Why is the elevator taking so long?

My eyes then landed on the floor indicator and saw that the elevator went down the parking lot. So that's why.

 

 

'Ding' It arrived. I lifted my head as the door opened, revealing someone I don't plan on seeing yet.

 

 

She was standing right before me, her eyes were fixated on the floor not realizing my presence. I was unaware that I cleared my throat until I heard myself, it's as if my body has a mind of its own and acted without my knowledge. I tensed, my body became rigid when she glanced up, meeting my eyes. I wanted to look away but I found myself intently staring at her. The memories of what happened last time came rushing back to me. Her eyes that night were brimmed with tears but today I could only see how it didn't convey anything at all, she was staring blankly at me.

 

 

My train of thoughts were completely cut in half when the door was beginning to close. I was still hesitant to go in but then out of reflex I put my hand in between the door to prevent it from closing. As soon as the door opened up again I decided to board it.

 

 

 

 

 

This is it. It's now or never.

 

 

 

I scooted closer to her, seeking for her attention. It was damn awkward since I entered the elevator, silence enveloped us. Soon she will be arriving on her floor, which is ten more floors to go, according to the buttons on the side of the elevator. I have to act fast, I don't have all the time.

 

 

“Eunsae”

 

 

“Please... just let me explain.”

 

 

“I am so sorry.”

 

 

“I wasn't thinking.. I am sorry”

 

 

I was blurting out things by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter