EUNSAE

Cutting-edge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AN: How was your Christmas? Me? I got sick and laid on my bed... almost the entire day~ I am still sick but this sickness won't get in the way of me fangirling and me updating lol. Anyway Enjoy~~

 

 

 

 

It has been months ago when I encountered Kyuhyun. Now that I think about it... I can't believe it actually happened. It's like that moment was just a pigment of my imagination.
.

 

.

 

.

The airport was packed than usual not because of the nearing holidays but because of something else, I assume. Tons of girls were waiting at the arrival area, holding fan signs and stuffs, by that I concluded that probably a celebrity is arriving. A normal day at the airport won't consist of fans waiting impatiently for the arrival of their idols.

I was about to pull my luggage at the check out counter when someone beat me to it. "Here you go." the familiarity in his voice struck me. I looked up only to see someone I wasn't expecting to greet me.

"How?" So that's why fan girls were everywhere.

"Hi to you too!" he beamed waving his hand in front of me. The cocky attitude from our previous meeting was long gone and instead a smiling Luhan greeted me. Beaming like a sunshine in a broad day light.

Was he acting out because he is out in public? Or this is his true nature. I do remember him telling me that he only acted that way because it irked him to see me unexpectedly.


"Why are you here?" I asked dragging my suit case closer to where I stood.


"I should be the one asking you the same question right?" He teased. raising both of his eyebrows, playfully. He wasn't even looking at me, rather he was immersed in finding his own suitcase. "We just came back from China and I was surprised to see a lost puppy across the airport. so what are you doing here?" He filled in and pulled his luggage out of the counter.
.
"Why are you always asking questions?" I snapped but that was supposed to just humor him.

"I feel like asking." he adjusted his backpack and pulled out the handle of his suit case."By the way the guys are over there. are you running late on something? You should come and greet them." He offered as he pointed at the waiting area where the others were.

"Sorry. But probably another time. I still have an appointment." I am not close and not quite familiar with those guys besides, I haven't seen Baekhyun in them.


"You came here for work?" I nodded.
 


"Well then see you around!" he waved and took the first step.

 

Baekhyun. oh right I have to give Baekhyun something. I have his contact number but it would be more convenient if I handed it to Luhan. "Ah! Wait Luhan!" he stopped and quickly faced me.


“Can you give this to Baekhyun?” I rummaged through my hand carry and produced a small envelope. Luhan took a step towards me and accepted the envelope.


“You guys should come to if you're not busy. And uhm. tell Baekhyun that Jaehyun is expecting him. And hm thanks!”

 

 



***

 

 

 



“Well.... will you look at that! You were gone for what? a year or two? And you'll surprise me with an invitation?” Mr. Lee was walking by the window towards the seat he offered me. He was still tightly gripping the invitation I gave him. The expression he wore didn't give away much on how he feels and that scared the hell out of me.

“Seonsaeng-nim” I was freaking nervous. I don't know how I was able to inform him about this but I won't back out now. I would accept if he calls me ungrateful or what but he has to know.


“Look I was just surprised. You never cease to amaze me”. He complimented as he occupied the seat next to me. I was stunned by how he warmly accepted the idea of me working solo, moreover, with another company.

I just feel the need to apologize after what he had welcomed the thought gladly. “Songsaengnim sorry for you know the last time. And for signing with someone that's not you.” I looked away, holding back the tears that was threatening to fall.

 


“It's all right as long as you are happy.” He took a hold of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter