CHapter 2

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 2
We got to China and then go to the new dorm! We had a dorm with 4 room (one for manager) it was so big compare in korea! So the manager before we can run to the room said we can picking out roommate.

Ahhh! What should I do? I really want to be roommate with Kris but maybe if he live with me he think i'm too annoying.

I don't know what to do.

Suddenly everyone is chatting trying to decide room mate. I see Luhan already go to Lay and so I turn and look to Kris. He is just standing there with arm folded across his chest. He is not movign but only loking at the others. Observing.

Ah, just like Leader Kris to see what others want in the group before himself. Bt, I want to room with him. I am looking at him when he look at me and then I see his eye change a bit, and then a smile come to his face.

OH no! Or, maybe OH YES! Kris is smilign at me. Does that mean he want to room with me!? Ah, my heart is thudding now in my chest because I want to room with him. I really do.

Then Kris start walking to me, he uncross his arm and start tow alk over.

Ahh! That y smile. Oh did I jsut call the smile y? I guess so but who wouldn't there really no other way to describe how he is looking at me right now. If I were a girl he's make my pop.

Haha. Sorry I can be HUGE ert when i see Kris. Probably if we room together (PLEASE LET US ROOM TOGETHER) I won't be able to control my thoughts and body but right now I don't care! Just let me room with him!

Kris is almost here now. Just a few more steps... then I know I am his! ... well, his room mate! I know i'll say yes right away!

SUDDENLY, I feel a body hugging me from behind and a soft cheek rubbing against mine! And Kris who is walking to me stop in his tracks.

"My Roommate!!" the voice say in my ear!

It's Xiumin! That baozi hyung! He come between kris and I again!? I start to squirm a bit in his grasp but he just hold tighter.

"I choose Tao!" Xiumin said, looking over at manager hyung and I whimper a bit and look at Kris but he already stop walking and turned away and go to Chen!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So now I am rooming with Xiumin. I guess Xiumin can tell I am a bit moody because we move our things into our room and I don't say anything to him even he jsut keep chatting at me many different things, excited to China. But he is chatting so much in Korean and my korean no so good so I am mad and not listening.

I put my suitcase under the bed and the I see Xiumin come kneel beside me on the floor, his face so round and innocent even though he is evil hyung! Evil because I want room to Kris! Ahh, I love Kris but the hyungs do not know this. SO I cannot protest then they learn!

My feels to Kris are so... WRONG! He is my hyung.

Ah, Maybe it best I not stay mad to Xiumin because he doesn't know my true feeling and maybe it best I stay seperate of Kris or else my BODY and THOUGHTS go crazy and erted. Or else I get so sad and cry because Kris is a boy.

"Hey Tao," Xiumin said.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Thank you for rooming with me! I know my Chinese so bad and your Korean no good either but I really.... I really... like Tao a lot!!!"

Wahhh? What Xiumin saying? Why his face kind of pink?

But I don't ask cos Xiumin then go and continue to pack.

Ahh, so strange my hyungs... I don't worry about it too much though. I rather just think of KRIS!

to be continued...