Chapter 5

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 5

It is dinner time and Xiumin and I joint he others at the table. They left two open spots for us. There is a spot by Kris and also one by Chen. I feel so guilty about what I do with Xiumin I was going to sit by Chen but thhen Kris saw me and Xiumin come out and pat the empty chair beside him.

"Hey Tao, sit here," he said.

I am surprised but I go and sit in that chair and the Kris put some rice in my bowl in front of me.

"Are you feeling better?" Lay ask.

"Huh?" I said.

"Kris said you sick so you stay behind. your stomach hurt?" Lay ask.

"ahh, y,yeah... I..." I begin but Xiumin interuppt.

"Ahh I took care of him!" Xiumin said.

"Really?" Kris asked. "What was wrong?"

"Er..." I begin.

"He just feel a bit nervous for tmorrow but we talk a bit," Xiumin explained.

"Is it true?" Kris ask me.

I don't know what to say so I nodd and then I stuff my mouth with rice so I won't have to talk. I eat really fast while everyone talking. Even Xiumin and Chen are talking a lot to each other really fast in Korean so I don't understand. Finally after eating a good enough bit of food I put my stuff down.

"I'm finished," I said and stand up really quick.

I then run back to my room and jump into the bed. I put my face into my pillow. Ah, so awkward being there with Kris. How can Xiumin act so normal when just a few minute ago he gave me ? It so embarassing. But I guess if we act normal no one will know. I hope so.

I am laying there a few minute then I hear knock on the door and then person walk in. I don't turn to look because I think it that Baozi hyung again but then when the come over and speak I realize it Kris.

"Tao," Kris say and sit on my bed.

I sit up shock, and fold my legs.

"Are you really feeling ok? You finish dinner so quick!" Kris said.

"I'm ok," I answered.

Kris look like hhe didn't believe me.

"Are you sure? I know you are used to being alone and not have people to rely on but you have us now... you have me. You can come to  me for any problem in your heart no matter how big it is I will help."

Wahhh, Kris. That is so kind. Of course Kris knew in Korea I was often alone especially in training times. I felt my heart get warm from the thought Kris want to be there for me. He really the best kind of person. Does he know my true color? The kind of person I really am? I am the kind of person who would disgustingly fall in love with a friend. And even now I am falling more.

"Tao?" Kris said.

"Aa, no it is ok," I shook my head. "Y,you don't have to worry about me."

I look down at my blanket and I see the way our hands are so close but do not touch. Then Kris hand come up and touch my face, pull my face up to look at his.

He search my eyes and I feel scared he will see my true feel so I close my eyes.

"Why?" He ask and let go. I open my eyes again and I see no he is lookin down at his lap.

"Why whhat?" I reply.

"Why you tell Xiumin what wrong but you don't come to me?" He said. "Am I that bad a leader. Do you not want to talk to me?"

WAhhh, my heart it like it breaking. Kris voice sound so sad. Why he so sad though? Is it because of me? Is me talking to Xiumin instead hurt him so much? Why? I never would want to hurt Kris but I don't know what to say. If I tell the truth I will only hurt him more so I say nothing and Kris sighs so softly yet I feel it in my heart.

Then door open and in come Xiumin.

"Oh hey Kris," he greet. "Am I interuppting?"

"No I am laeving now. Just talking a little," Kris said to Xiumin. Then he look at me, "Sleep well. Remeber we have activity tomorrow."

I nodd and then Kris go off and leave the room too. When Kris leave I lay down and Xiumin go to begin getting ready for bed. I watch as he get out some pajamas and change into them and then he turn off the light to go to bed.

"Good night"

-to be continued...