Chapter 30

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 30
After Kris leave I pull the blanket over me and then right away I fall asleep instantly. later Kris comes back from his shower and i wake up

I sit up and rub my eyes, "oh did I fall asleep?"

"Seems like it," Kris said.

"Sorry," I saw sheepishly. "I didnt meaning to."

"It fine. You can sleep in my bed anytime you want. I don't care," he said.

 I giggle and stretch on my stomach like a cat on his bed.

"Good beause it comfortable! I might make it my new home...," i joke. then I look over at Chen empty bed. "That is, if Chen ok with it."

Kris smirked and reply, "He'll be ok."

I just nod and then it silent as he finish the last of his bed preperatons.

"You going to bed now?" I ask finally.

"Probably. We have to wake up early and this is one the rare days we have the opportunity to sleep early."

Kris right. We don't usually have time to sleep early so wwe should take advantage while we can. That the thing about being an idol. When we do have freetime the only thing we want to do is sleep anyway!

Kris go in the bed and then hug me from behind and I kind of wince n slight pain. I am kind of sore from our earler... activity.

"Oh sorry," Kris said. So I guess he noticed. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok just... a little tender," i say embarassed so I sstutter.

Kris chuckle and say, "Why you so cute? Nothing to be embarassed about."

"You're not the one in my position right now," i whined and Kris just laughed.

"You know you liked it. You weren't complaining at all... you said you loved it," he teased.

I turned in the bed so I facing him and hit his chest.

"Stop! I was caught in the moment..." I pouted.

"Well, it good I bought that gucci wallet. So worth the reward," he chuckle.

My mouth drop. Are my ears playing tricks on me? Did Kris really just say that? I sit up abrupt.

"What?" I ask, narrowng my eyes.

Kris roll his eyes, "What? It just a joke. I didn't buy you that wallet just so I could sleep with you if that what you thinking."

"Good," I said.

But then he say, "I don't have to buy a gucci wallet to get it... if I want it i can just get it."

I don't know how to react. The only thing that pop into mind are the various tdbits of information I recieved today from Lay. THat Kris like to fool around, that he might not be serious, that it all just a game. I don't want to believe it though. I want to beleive that he really like me. That why he make me his boyfriend! We not just buddies... right?

"It's always about with your isn't it?" I find myself echoing the words I over heared Xiumin say in the hallway earlier in the day.

Kris sits up startled, "What are you talking about? It was just a joke."

"It always jsut a joke? At who expense? Mine, right? Why you making jokes like that when it diminsh my self worth?"

"Woah woah, what are you evne talking about?"

"You make it seem like you only like me cos you get to have with me," I say.

"That no true. You're my boyfriend... so of course we can do it. Why are you making such a big deal of it?" he ask me.

"I am not making  abig deal out of it."

"Yes you are. You are making big deal out of it. And I want to know why because yesterday you were fine. You were even fine after our date but now you acting weird like I did something wrong when I ddn't do anything wrong. I never treat you badly in these last 24 hours, so just tell me!" he said.

I huff and turn away from him, thinking. Did I really just snap at Kris? Is he right that I am being unfair to him?

"Tao...?" Kris creep forward and touch my shoulder and turn me toward him. "What's on your mind...? tell me."

His voice has a tenderness in it that caches me off guard and when I look up our eyes meet.

"I..."

"Yes?"

I let out a deep breathe and say, "Well... today I was talking to someone and he said... he said that you might not be so serious about this."

"Someone? You were talking to someone and you just going to believe what he said?" Kris ask.

"Kris, I don't want to tell you who it is you'll get mad at them."

"Gee I wonder why I'd be mad at them. Was it that Baozi hyung?"

"No. but it not just someone. It someone trust worthy. Someone reliable," I reply.

"More reliable than me, your boyfriend?" Kris retort.

"Can you not be like that please? Look maybe it just all in my head and I'm worrying over nothing but I how am I supposed to feel. He told me you fool around with people and lead them on and--"

"All of that is the past," Kris interuppted.

"So you don't deny it?" I asked.

He hesitated and then answered, "I like you, I'm with you now. I'm not seeing anyone else. Can't you be content with that?"

"No," I say. "I can't."

"And why not? You were dating Minseok and I don't care. It's the past," Kris reply.

"Yeah but atleast you know my past. And you know that the entire time I liked you. I like you for a long time. Like almost since the day I met you I admired you, I always liked you. Even before I knew what it meant, the implication of my feelings, before I realize it I like you so much. It torture me each day. I needed to see you but I was so afraid of my feelings. I lived with that reality for nearly a year already. You're my boyfriend can you at least be straight forward with me?"

"But you still date him even you liking me," he said.

I roll my eyes. "Why you keep trying to turn this back on me? If you really like me why you holding back just from telling me."

 "It shouldn't even matter. That was all predebut."

"We debut like 2 weeks ago. You gotta be more specific than that," I counter, getting a little annoyed.

"Well what you want me to say?" Kris asked.

"It not about what I wanting you to say. It about what you need to tell me," I retort.

"You making no sense to me," Kris growl.

"When the last time you fool around then?" I ask.

"I don't have to tell you that," he snaps.

"You say it all in the past, so that mean what it a year ago, 6 months ago? How long..."

there silence.

"Just tell me!"

Silence.

"Kris--"

and then Kris snap! "1 WEEK! Ok, it's been one week!"

"What?" my eyes open so wide.

"I last fooled around with someone a week ago. You happy!? Like what does knwing that get you, huh?"

"You... you lied to me! You said pre debut!" I shout, standing up so quick from the bed and pointing at him.

"Well, it was debut we got a little rowdy, some of us paired up after the showcase--"

"It was one of our members!?" I am so scandalzied and shock i don't even know what to thinking.

"Tao it was before us... it was before everything so just calm down," he reach out and grab my hand and i push him away.

"Don't even touch me!" I growl. "Who was it? Who the was it?"

"Tao... I don't think you want to know."

"I want to know! It was Luhan wasn't it!?" I screech.

"No it wasn't Luhan. Luhan has a boyfriend."

"Then who...?"

Kris really look like he don't want to tell.

"WHO!?" I shout louder.

And Kris eyes drop as he looks away, an all too familiar name dropping from his lips.

"Minseok hyung," he say. "It was Minseok."

-to be continued-

 

AN - i sad the taoris tag in tumblr so full of war and fight. why people so mad at taoris shipper we just want to ship!