Chapter 12

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 12

I am shocked by one bed but Kris walk in like its natural and put his suit case down and sit on the bed. I just standing there stunned by the door.

"Are you going to stand there all night or come in?" he say.

"Ah!" I turn and close the door and then come in and put my suitcase down. Then I am standing in front the bed, staring at the bed, then i look at Kris sitting on the bed.

AHKHSLADHSAHD! My face just turn red and I am frozen there. What do I do!?

"Are you ok? Are you going to be sick again?" Kris look concerned now. "The bathroom over there," he point.

I shake my head.

"n,no... it just... why there only one bed?!" I manage to get out, pointing at the bed.

"Huh?" Kris look around the room then look at me again, a smirk come to his face. It so y I think I gonna die!!!! "Oh... so there is only 1 bed. Guess we have to share."

AH! Ok, now I really gonna die. I think I will faint right there on the spot. And I guess I almost do. My legs give in and i fall to my knees on the floor.

"WAH!" I scream and Kris come kneel by me on the floor.

"What's wrong?" he ask. And he pull me up by the arm and lead me to the bed and we both sit back down on it.

I shake my head, "Ani... I... I ok. Just tired..."

Kris frown and help me take my backpack off and put it on the ground.

"M...maybe I need to lay down," I say. I lay back on the bed but then I see Kris hovering over me and AHHH! I go red like a tomato again and sit up.

Kris ignores my antic though and instead is opening my backpack and take out the panda. He squishes it and then turns to me smiling and wave the panda around.

"You brought the panda!" he said.

"Give me that," I said. I moved forward to snatch it but he moved his arm up.

I try to chase the panda and I get on my knees on the bed to reach for it but then Kris stand up!

"Give it back!"

"Take it!" he reply.

"Ok!" I jump up and grab Kris arm and he lose his balance and be both go falling down against the mattres. I fall forward but I don't quite fall on the bed at all. My eyes are shut in pain but when I open it...

AHHH!

I am on top of Kris!!!

I can't even make a sound I so shocked. Kris open his eyes and rub his head.

"Ow you brat!" he said but then he see how close we are and he freeze.

Ah! We both frozen and I see his eyes looking in mine. I close my eyes. I use my arms to push my body up a little to get up but when I do I feel his arms wrap around my waist!

OMO! What is he doing!?

He has his arms around my waist and he is look up at me. I look down at him with confused face but he only smirk. He still holding my waist with one arm when he pick up the stuffed panda at our side. He toss it into a chair by the desk then he look back at me. I gulp.

Then... He leans forward and I feel my whole body is aching wth anticipation and need. I don't know what I need (or maybe I do) but I NEED HIM TO DO SOMETHING.

"Kris..." I say, and my eyes slip close.

I feel his hands gripping my sides and then I feel his breath over my face before he whispers in my ear.

"Looks like I got my real panda now."

A shudder run through my body and I really hope he don't feel how much he effecting me.

He chuckle and then he move as to get up from the bed. Using my martial artist reflexes I reach forward and grab Kris and pin him and I am straddling his hips. I look down at him and he looks surprised.

"Zi..zitao?" he say.

Ah, my name so y on his lip. I want to taste him.

"Kris..." I say and I lean forward. I dno't know why Kris not fighting! I know he must know what coming but instead I see his eyes close and I close mine too. I lean closer and closer and...

BAM!!!!

The door flies open and bangs loudly against the wall. In like one second Kris pushes me off him so hard I am flying and roll off the bed completely. He sits up and stares at the door with wild eyes and I do too, rubbing my head in pain. There at the door is Luhan and Chen looking at us so weirdly.

"W,what is going on?" Luhan asked, looking suspiciously between Kris and I.

Kris look... flustered? It not often Kris look like that but he so red now and he won't even look up at Luhan instead he looking everywhere before looking at chen and say, "What's up?"

"Meet at the lobby in 10 minutes if you want go out to eat!" Luhan said.

Finally, Kris look at Luhan and his composure is back. He like normal leader Kris again and he stands up and smirks.

"Why couldn't you just call. No need to barge on in," Kris said.

"Well the door was not locked," Chen said with a shrug. "What you doing in here anyway? Wrestling?"

"Maybe," Kris say cryptically.

I just look away and pretend to be more interested in picking up the stuffed panda that got thrown aside earlier.

"Anyway, we'll see you later. Bye!" Chen say, he then drag Luhan out. But I see the way Luhan is giving Kris a weird look but Kris just waves him away. The door close and Kris chuckles and turns to me.

"I guess I shouldn't let my guard down around you," he said, walking over and ruffling my head. "Yours little martial art move took me for a surprise!"

He laugh and then go to get his bag. He doesn't say anything about the fact that I was obviously trying to... kiss him! He just now pretending like nothing happen and I really want to kick myself. But if he want to pretend like noting happen so will i. I don't want to make the next few days awkward.

AhhH! Kris must really regret asking to room with me now! I feel so sorry and guilty. Kris being nice and natural now but inside maybe he just wanna get away from me! He threw me off him so fast when the door opened after all! It really hurt when I land on the floor.

Then Kris say, "So you gonna come and eat dinner?"

I shake my head. My heart feel quite heavy. I feel it will burst if I go down there and spend more time with Kris. I feel so strange with guilt but also my body so wired up and excited from being so close to Kris.

"Ani, I will stay here. I am tired..." I say.

Kris nod and then leave the room to go down stairs to meet the others. And then I am alone... I just want to cry!!!

-to be continued-

AN! - oh hey comment section change so I will try reply all comment from now on ^o^ what u think of this??