Chapter 20

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 20

It is lunch time and we are only given 20 minutes to get food! So goes the conveience store. We were all there but thankfully we were late lunch so not so many people are in there really but us.

I am looking around and go to the refrigeator to get a drink. I open it up and then I feel Kris is behind me suddenly. He reach over me and grab a drink but his hand go on my waist when he do that!

I turn around quickly as he close the door.

"I just want a drink," he said, even though I never say anythign yet.

Our eyes meet and I see that same kind of emotion I sometimes see in his eyes. It look a little soft and tender but I defintiely must be imagining it because there is nothing Tender about our position now.

I look away as quick then I slip away and go to the register to pay my tea and food. Then I go outside and I see Xiumin and Chen standing against the building eating their foods.

"Ready?" Xiumin ask when he see me.

I nod and reach out my hand and he hold it. Chen just laugh and roll his eyes.

"Stop being so obvious," he said.

"Stop being so obnoxious," Xiumin shot back.

"No seriously, you two act like such a couple. I wouldn't be surprised if someone starting to get jealous!" Chen teased.

"The fans don't care! Maybe they llike it," I tease back and poke out my tongue.

"Maybe I don't mean fans... maybe I mean--" suddenly Kris(and luhan and lay) walk out the store and Chen shout, "KRIS!"

I immedietly tense and I know Xiumin noticed because he look at me and tilt his head.

"Kris, tell them that they need to stop playing favorites to each other!" Chen complain.

"What's wrong with playing favorites?" Luhan piped up from behind Kris and leaned his chin on Kris shoulder. "It's only natural we have them right?"

Seeing Luhan touch Kris like that made me so angry! My blood feel like it going to boil! I bit my lip and pull Xiumin hand, "Come on hyung let's go! These people are so crazy!"

And it like that the whole day! It so really stupid. I have boyfriend who is honest, and confess his feeling so sincerely to me. But it like my mind is still drawn like magnet to Kris.

I ignoring Kris and giving him the cold shoulder. Whenever he look at me I look away, or I go and hug Xiumin or talk to Chen. I know it childish and really I should talk to Kris but it get harder and harder all day because Luhan!

Luhan always hanging on Kris. It annoy me so much and it make me sad too. Because Luhan is the one Kris choose over me. He only want me when he bored with Luhan last night. As much as I am a weak man, as much I want Kris I can't let myself give into that? Why? because I have a boyfriend... and also Luhan my friend. If Luhan with Kris I cannot betray two my memebrs at the same time! That is my final decision! That is my resolve!!!

But ahh, Kris really want to crack my willpower! He really want to test me? Why? Because as soon as we have another break in the evening he corner me alone when I go to the bathroom!

I in the bathroom and about to leave but BAM! The door opena nd it Kris! And he lock the door behind him.

"Wahh! What are you doing? You crazy!?" I ask, looking at him.

"You're avoiding me!" he accused right away.

"No I not! We just been busy!" I said.

"You avoiding me but you been staring at me all day when you think I not notice!" Kris continued.

I look down and clench my fist, "What you wanting from me? Suddenly you attack me last night like that in the bed! Then in the morning you act like it so normal! Then now you mad at me, always glaring t me!" I look up again and put my most intimidating glare on my face.

"What?" Kris say. "Why you trying to make it so complicated!?"

"You the one so complicated! It don't have to be complicated! Nothing does. Not when two people love each other!" I retort.

Uh oh... did I just say LOVE!? Ahhh! I put my hands over my mouth but Kris heard it too.

"Love?" he say.

"Forget it," I said and turn away from him. "It stupid. I am stupid... it just a kiss right. That all it is to you, right? Just because you're bored..."

"You think I only kiss you cos I'm bored?" Kris asked, and he put hand on my shoulder and turn me. "You think I am that kind of person?"

"What am I supposed to think?" I ask. "I tell you I like you! I said that the kind of thing we do with people you like! But... but you never say you like me back! You said no such thing."

"How can you... how can you think I don't... How can--" Kris seem so tounge tied. It liek words are trying to come out but they won't.

It infuriate me. but then he just grab me and pull me close to him in a crushing hug.

"Tao I'm so sorry... but I can't... I can't be what you want I can't give you what you need," he said. "But I want you so bad I feel like I am going crazy!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I really... I really need you... and I need to know that I am your only one! I just need to know that."

Him be my only one? But it too late for that.

"I can't give you what you deserve but the thought of someone else getting to you first drives me crazy..."

Ok definitely too late for that! I push him away a bit and just glare at him.

"What ar eyou takling about?!" I ask. "Can't give me what I deserve? What do you think I deserve. I said I like you so I want you! You can't give me that?"

There is silence and I roll my eyes, too tired now and angry for anymore tears.

"Forget it... it's too late anyway," I mutter.

"Too late for what?" he asked.

For us... i almost say. but I don't. Instead I say, "Forget it."

"No, Tao. Tell me! Too late for what?"

THen I just snap, "What does it maatter to you anyway!? You have Luhan don't you?"

Mentioning Luhan brings a big blow to Kris. He is so stunned that I am able to run around him. I go around him and run to the door and unlock it. I open it but then Kris come behind and slam it shut again before I get out.

He turn me around and pin me to the door.

"What Luhan having to do with this?" he ask.

I glare so hard and growl, "It Luhan, right? The person you talking about the other nigth when we in bed. You said this person is special, this person make you happy, that you just want to protect this eprson and be by their side! Isn't it Luhan?"

Kris shake his head and he laughs tiredly, I can tell he so drained by the conversation and it funny to hear him laugh. It so out of place.

"No... no no no," he said. "No. You got it all wrong. Luhan... no... that person is... well, not Luhan. Can't be Luhan. Tao... Luhan already has a boyfriend!"

WHAT!? That made everything worse! If Luhan has a boyfriend and he and Kris still-- Ugh my stomach churn and the next thing I do is shove Kris away so hard and he stumble away.

"Oh yeah?" I say. "Well SO DO I!!!"

And then i take that chance to escape from the room.
-to be continued-

 

AN- ohoho things are really so dramatic now! for less drama check out the cute anf funny new story "One upon a time: EXO" ^o^