Chapter 7

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 7

So now I have a boyfriend. It is my very first boyfriend too and it's Baozi hyung. I never though I would be boyfriend with Xiumin, after all I am in love with Kris. But I guess Xiumin is right that he likes me and Kris doesn't so I should give him a chance.

We go to our activities for the day. We have a lot of shoots and things in the moring but as we go to different studios we have to wait around and stuff. I find the Xiumin always sticking to my side. Sometimes I try to look around for Kris but then Xiumin come and hug me, putting his arms around my waist from behind and he put his chin on my shoulder. It feels a bit funny because I always imagined myself being held or holding Kris and Xiumin is much smaller in height than Kris. Xiumin is shorter than me!

I turn in his hold and then we both facing each other and I put my arms around his waist too so he smiles at me.

"Hyung, after this we have break for lunch. What do yo want to eat?" I ask him.

"You," Xiumin said, cutely and I roll my eyes but I find I smile too.

"Yah! I should be the one say I eat you because you are the baozi!" I and he get a little pink and prtend to bite my shoulder.

That when Chen is passing by and he shouts, "Yah you two get a room!"

"We're not doing anythign," Xiumin say, and turn to point a tongue out to Chen.

I am back hugging Xiumin and Chen just look at us like we crazy. I can't help but laugh but then I see behind Chen Kris is staring at us too and quickly I let go of Xiumin and put my hands in my pockets. Ahh, Kris saw me back hugging Xiumin and I feel guilty. Even if it is normal we do skinship with the members because Xiumin my boyfriend and plus we did naughty things in our room I feel so much more guilty.

Plus even if Xiumin my boyfriend really I have feeling for Kris. Those feelings don't die in just one day. It will take time to ease the pain in my heart to know Kris won't love me. I sigh and tell Xiumin I am thirsty so I leave him and go to get a drink of water.

I am getting a drink when Kris come up to me.

"Hey," he said. "We almost done and manager said we can go out and get food."

"Yay!" I say.

"Uhm, did you want to get food with me?" He asked.

Huh? Why Kris asking me if I want to get food with him. I feel all nervous suddenly. But I have to keep rational. Kris is leader so of course he want to eat food with s and I am the maknae and maknae always get taken care of so it make sense. Yeah, Kris not having special feeling towards me...

"Ah,... I already going with Xiumin hyung," I say sadly.

Kris face frown up at that, "What? Don't you already spending a lot of time with Xiumin hyung?"

"Huh?"

"Because you share room with him now. What happened am I not good to hand around with now that you sharing room with Xiumin?" Kris asked.

I am shocked I don't know what to saw at all. I almost want to cry because I feel so cornered. Of course I want to share room with kris not xiumin anyway and I want to eat lunch with Kris. If I had a choice then it has to be Kris! But how can I telling that to him?

Somehow maybe he felt I feel sad because his face expression soften and he pat my head and i blushing.

"Sorry, I don't know why I said that. Of course it good you are getting along good with your room mate," he said.

I nodded not having any words.

"But I really miss having the maknae hanging with me too," Kris teased and bump my arm with his arm.

I can't help but laugh at his cute action and I grab onto his arm happily, "Me too! I miss being with kris but we not rooming together at all."

"So get lunch with me I am sure Xiumin understand if we go together," Kris said.

I nodded and he pat my head and I feel like my body is flying through the clouds. I am so happy. I am so happy especially because Kris is letting me hang onto his arm. But then suddenly Xiumin come and grab  my other side.

"Hey, manager said it lunch time so elt's go," he said, pulling my arm.

But Kris don't let go of my arm and look at Xiumin.

"Oh sorry, hyung," Kris said. "Tao gonna eat with me today."

"But we decided," Xiumin said, looking at me with a cute pout and confused eyes.

I shrugged, "We see each other all the time, right? We are room mates."

Xiumin pout deepen and he staring up at me and I look away. I feel a bit guilty that he look so disappointed, but really I rather be with Kris. Then Xiumin let go of my arm.

"Oh..." he said. "Ok. I go with Chen, Lay and Luhan then."

Kris nodded and say bye and then we go off together.

-to be continued-

 

AN- next chapter is taoris "date" hehee. any suggestion?