Chapter 11

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 11
We get to Beijing and get out the van. When I get out the van Kris is there and he is looking at my backpack where the panda head is sticking out.

"Hey you brought this to beijing!" He said, pooking the panda.

"I like it," I said. "I didn't want to just leave it by itself 3 days!"

Kris laughed and ruffle my hair and then put his arm around me and we walk to the building like that. I so excited benig hanging out to Kris i don't even notice I left Xiumin behind until we get inside.

"Ah, Xiumin hyung!" I gasp and turn to look behind but Kris just push me forward.

"Don't worrying Xiumin hyung. He is fine!" Kris say.

"ok," i said.

We spend the day filming a show. We spend hours filming one show even though our appearnace only 30 minutes! After filming we so tired and maybe Kris a little annoyed. We barely talking and kept making all question go to kris. Finally we finish though and get to go. We go to the waiting room and there are instructed to go back into normal clothes.

I go to where I left my clothes on the rack and pull it down. I pull off my shrit that the coordi put on me earlier and as I am dressing Kris come and run his fingers on my bare shoulders and neck as he passed. SUddenly my entire body I feel like a shudder of good feeling through my body, my eyes slip close a second as i bite my lip to swallow the groan. Just that brief contact lit me senses.

"Good job he say," as if he did nothing and then pull his own clothes off the rack.

I hurridly put my shirt on.

"Thanks!" I'm say.

I bend down to take my pants off. I and push down but I feel a stange feeling i am being watch. I look up and I see Kris is getting dressed beside me. He don't look like he looking at me, but me looking to him was a bad idea! Because I see his bare stomach!

Wahhh! Why is this happening to me? Why Kris... it feel like today he just teasing me. I take off the pants and put it on the rack and then that when I see Kris come even closer to me! And then he is standing right behind me and he reach over me to get a hanger from the rack! I instanty tense and the i feel the bare skin of Kris body against me. AHHH!

"K,kris!" I gasp.

"Yes, Tao?" he said, his voice sound normal in innocent but me... I am scared to speak. If I am speaking I feel like I will sound like mouse and squeak! But he is so close to me. Someone help me!

Actually no don't help me because I really like it!

"Yuo really feel hot" Kris say, leaning forward, and his fingers brush my forhead. " You sure you ok?"

"I am ok! Just hot in here!" I say as best I can and Kris shrug and then hug me from behind.

Wahhh my legs feels so weak I think i may fall. Luhan come then and hang his clothes on the rack beside mine and scolds kris.

"Kris stop teasing Tao! Don't you see he is not know how to react!" Kuhan say, sound exasperated.

Kris chuckle and say, "Maybe that why i'm teasing him!"

Luhan sigh and then suddenly Kris is let go of me and then he is drapped around Luhan, hugging him instead.

"Were you jealous of the maknae, Luhan?" Kris asked.

"Yah! N,not at all!" Luhan say and push Kris away roughly and walk away. Kris chase after him.

I watch quietly. I don't know. I feel so sad! Why Kris do that and then go and hug luhan too! I don't understand! Was it just like a game? Hmm... suddenly I think of what Xiumin say, that Kris just trying to be nice to me. That Kris don't realy care and I getting my hopes up.

I feel so stupid.........


-----
After a long day we go to the hotel. I am so tired I just want to check into the htoel room and sleep. I almost don't even care I gonna room with Kris. If our work schedule going to always looking like this it won't even matter if i roming with kris. We all get our keys to the room.

Managers get a room. Xiumin said he want to room with Chen but manager said they shouldn't because they should study chinese. But they complain so manager too tired to ague back. So the room become Chen/Xiumin, Lay/Luhan and me and Kris. We get the keys and go back.

We like zombies. No one talking everyone just tired dragging their bag into the elevator. We get out on our floor and walk and then get to our doors.

"Good night!" we say to the other members and go inside and turn on the light...

As soon I see the thing inside i suddenly feel awake! and Alert! Inside it not two beds! It just ONE BIG BED!

-to be continued-