Chapter 28

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 28

I come back from the date and Kris immedeitly leave with amanger. I wanted to spend more time with him but oh well. I knew that he had to see manager anyway so I just go and sit in the living room to watch tv.

I turn it on and am flipping the channels when Lay come and sit beside me. I don't even say anything just looking through the channels. He just sitting there too watching me and finally I can't find anything so I just settle on some random show about dangerous animal and then look at Lay.

"What you end up making for dinner?"I ask.

"Just some simple things," Lay said. "I am sure you had something better out. but there is still elft overs if you get hungry tonight."

"Thanks," I say. I know I'll be eating it beause I get hungry  every night even though I ate a lotof pizza with Kris today. Besides, I already a little hungry alread and even though Lay say he made simple things I know it good.

"What did you eat? Where did you go?" ask Lay.

"We had Pizza," I said. "Oh! And..."
I grab the bag I set on the floor. It the Gucci shopping bag and already I see Lay eyes get big in srprise.

"No you did not buy new gucci!" Lay said, disbelief.

I have to hold back from smiling like a crazy person, but I think I failed. I shook my head, "No..." I really must be smiling now and I clutch the shopping bag to my chest. "Kris bought it for me."

"No way!" Lay gasp and snatch the shipping bag away and I yelp in surprise.
He rummage through the bag and pull out the wallet and he look in disbelief that Kris bought me that waller.

"Kris bought you... a gucci wallet?" he said, voice low.]

I nod and he proceed to open the wallet and look around it.

"Isn't it ncie? I really wanted it but couldn't afford it," I smile.

"What did you do to get him to buy you this wallet?" Lay look at me suspiciously and I roll my eyes and snatch it from him.

"What you mean? I'm his boyfriend of course he buying this for me," I explained. "Why would I have to do anything?" I asked.

I pull out my old wallet and start switching the stuff in there and putting it inside my new gucci wallet. As I putting stuff in Lay start talking again.

"Wow gucci... didn't ya'll just start dating. Gucci really expensive I surprised he arleady giving such expensive gifts."

" was just an impulse I guess," I explain, shrugging. "But it doesn't matter if it now or later since we're serious."

"Serious, huh?" Lay ask. "What about Xiumin?"

I tense and my hands that are transferring a card into my new wallet kind of freeze.

"W,what about him?" I stutter, cotniuing to transfer my things again and not looking to meet Lay face.

"Did Xiumin ever buy you something like that?"

I finally just put the wallet down in my lap and look at Lay with a confused face. WHy he bringing up Xiumin?

"Why you brining up Xiumin? I said Kris bought me this cos we in a serious relationship, so why would Xiumin buy me smething like this?" I ask with a pout.

I notice Lay look a bit surprised, and I feel a bit of a panic. Wait... did Lay know I used to be in a relatonship with Xiumin? That was a secret. No one know except me, kris and xiumin! I can tell there is something more Lay want to say but he don't say anything and just laugh, and put his hand behind his head.

"Right... anyway, that's cool that he bought you that I guess," Lay said.

I tilt my head and I am getting a bit nervous. I an tell that Lay eally have something he want to say but he seems to be trying to figure out how to say it. What could it be? I really don't know. As far as  know Lay never have problem telling me something. I think most of our members comfrotable with me since I the maknae.

"But i just surprised he bought that... I mean surprised he in a serious relationship... err... not trying to offend you but just--"

"It not offended," I reassure Lay. "Me and Kris really like each other for a while now."

"Oh...? Did he tell you that?" Lay asked. "He told you he liked you for a long time now?"

I nod my head, "Sort of. He told me he liked me but he was scared to admit it. But he admitted it now and so we're together."

"Simple like that?"

"Yeah."

There was silence and I was getting tired of it so I sighed, if there something you want to say to me you can go ahead and say it. We are friends right?"

He nods and sighs, "You're right. But I didn't know how to say it because... I don't know if I'm right or not."

"It ok," I assure him.

"Well... I just... I worried... about you. I mean Ugh, I don't want it to come off as worng but I just worried that you may think it a lot more serious than Kris does," Lay admit.

I stare at him a moment and don't really know what to say.

"Why would you be worried?" I finally ask.

"Because.... well, I just... I been friends with Kris for a while and let's just say he has a bit of a track record of leading guys on, but not being really interested in them."

"Like...?"

"Like sleeping with them and keeping them close for the convienice. It happened a lot when we trainees and let's just say there are a lot of people who hoped for, or wanted a serious relationship with him but never got more than the physical from him. And i dunno maybe I'm paranoid but I don't want that to happen to you."

"How come I never heard about it?" I asked. "If there so many people."

Lay laugh bitterly, "Oh if you only knew the extent of the cover up here. We kept you, Sehun and Jongin out of most of it since ya'll were the youngest. Honestly I don't think anyone even looked at ya'll that way until recently. Heck, despite Jongin's y concept he's just a kid in my eyes."

I pout," The not that different!" I protest.

"I can't help it! That jsut how it is," laugh Lay.

I shook my head and close the wallet. Lay about to say something else when suddenly Luhan come and jump on the coach beside lay.

"Hey guys..." he say. "oooh! gucci shopping bag. What you get?"

"Kris bought me a gucci wallet," I beam and hold it up. It just at that moment Xiumin walk in and I catch his eyes as he come into the door way and suddenly I feel so ashamed holding the wallet up, I don't even know why.

I quickly put the wallet down in my lap and look down my lap too. Ugh. Why i suddenly get so ashame and shy when I saw Xiumin? It doesn't matter if my boyfriend bought me a wallet or not. It not Xiumin business but somehow it feel kind of weird to have Xiumin see it. It kinda like I rubbing my relationship with Kris in hs face? but really I not trying!!!

Luhan whistle and break through my thoughts.

"Woah! Gucci already? You got him whipped good!" Luhan said and grab the wallet and hold it up and Xiumin passing by to go into the kitchen. "Hey Minseok look at this what Kris bought Tao."

"It's nice," Xiumin says noncommitedly.

"Tao i dunno what your doing to Kris but you must be doing it right!" Luhan teased and I flushed red!

"Luhan, cut it out," Lay said. He looks over where Xiumin was but Xiumin already went into the kitchen.

"Give me some pointers why don't you. I don't think I've ever gotten a man to buy me gucci in less than a week," Luhan cotinue joking and I whine and snatch the wallet back and stuff it int he shopping back.

"It isn't like that!" I protest.

ANd Luhan just laughing and Lay elbows Luhan in the ribs.  take that opportunity to escape them and go into me and xiumin room. I feel so flushed my ears are burning red. I can't beleive Luhan would make a joke like that! It so crazy and he got me and Kris all wrong!

I take the wallet out the shopping bag and put it on my bed and then fold the shopping bag and go and place it under my bed. It a nice bag so i keep t in case I want to use it for somethng later.

As I coming back standing up that when Xiumin walk into the room and I sit on the bed and he don't look at me and he has a yogurt drink in his hand. Somehow I feel a need to explain myself.

"Hyung, don't listen to Luhan. He just teasing but it isn't like that," I say.

"You don't have to explain anything to me," Xiumin sayd and sits on his bed, facing me.

"You know I didn't do anything like what Luhan said. It not like that," I plea.

"You start dating a guy and he buys you gucci... sounds pretty self explanitory to me."
He stretched out on his bed and is not looking at me. Ugh! I hate how he is so dismissive of me. He used to say the most beautiful things but now everything he says it so hurtful and cruel! He never has anything nice to say anymore! How can he be like this!?

I get up and stomp to his bed and snatch to yogurt drink from him and slam it on his night stand.

"How dare you even act like you know about me and Kris relationship!" I said.

"What? It's obvious you already ed him," he said.

My mouth dropped.

"Kris is a . He s anything willing to him and boy are you willing to ."

I snap at that and reach down to grab at his collar, "You take that back!!!" I yell.

But he's just as fast, as if he knew I'd be provoked and he grabs my shoulders and then he's kissing me. I bite his lip and he flinches but doens't let go of my shoulders. Instead he presses himself harder to me and I crumple so that I'm sittin on his bed.

He finally let's go and I glare. Before I can say anything else he's kissing me again and he lets go of his grip on my shoulders instead opting to wrap his arms around me instead. ANd damn it! My body reacts on its own and my arms wrap around his wrist and soon we're kissing each other in earnest. He's kissing me his tongue go enter my mouth and I let him and I kiss back. It something so heated about this kis that so different yet so familiar. It Xiumin my first of a lot of things and so maybe that why my body reacting? It like the thing that should be screaming in my brain to push away stop working.

We kiss for I don't know how long and when we break away I realize Xiumin is laying on his back and I'm settled between his thighs perfectly. Our eyes lock and I glare, sitting up quickly.

"Why did you kiss me!" I growl.

He sits up as well, and I'm still situated nciely between his legs.

"Why did you kiss me?" he asked back.

"I asked first," I reply.

"Because I still like you," he said. "Now how about you...?"

I feel a bit quesy. How do I answer that? Because he kissed me so I kissed back? Because it felt comfortable? Because it felt familiar? I instead turn to a different subject all together.

"Kris and I haven't done it yet," I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really."

"Why not?" he says. "I'm sure if you wanted to he would."

"I'm scared..." I admit, sheepishly looking down.

Xiumin foldhis his legs and pulls me close so that I fall against his chest.

"You did it with me..." he said, his voice is low and I hear it rumble in his chest and it feels so comfortable and nice. I close my eyes.

"It's different," I say...

What's so diffrent about it? Is it because you like him so much?"

I nod my head numbly against his chest and I can hear the way his heart beats and feel the way his body tenses as I confirm that yes I do like Kris so much it makes me a bit scared.

"He makes me nervous. My stomach somehow it... it's all nerves," I say. "There so much uncertainty... I..."

"And with me...?" Xiumiin's voice softens.

"It's all calm."

"WHy?" and Xiumin's voice is so calm it should be scary. "Why?"

I don't want to answer his question and I bury my head further into his chest but he just grabs some of my hair gently and pulls my head back, pecking my lips softly. My eyes close as he whispers against my lips, "Why?"

"because i know you love me..." i say, my eyes still closed and my stomach suddenly filling with anxiety.

He leans down and kisses me again and our tongues dance together in a slow kiss before he breaks it and my eyes flutter open and the words fall out my mouth before I can even think....

"And... I like you."

-to be continued-

DUN DUN DUNNNNN. so do u want taoris next chapter? cos I think It's time >:3