Chapter 24

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 34

"Why?"

The words were said as soon as I step back into me and Xiumin hyung share room. I cringe and shut the door and look at him.

"Hyung," i say, sadly.

"Why you pick him and not me. You know I love you..."

"I know..." I said,  my voice quiet like a whisper.

I cross the room and sit on my bed. I really don't know what to say to him

"Tao--"

At that I just turn to him.

"Why did you lie to me? You love me so much so why>" I said. "You knew I love Kris and there a chance he might like me back but you kept that from me."

"Ok I admit it I lied. When I found out you like Kris all I could think was why it Kris? Why not me? I thought I could love you better than he could."

"That isn't your choice to make," I replied.

"You're right but I can't help I felt that way. Kris... I never told you this. Never told anyone this not even Chen but Kris broke my heart. I really thought I was in lvoe with him for a long time."

"That why you slept with him after showcase?"

Xiumin shake his head, "No. I been over Kris by that time. At that time  I really just like you but I dind't know you like me and I admit maybe iti was wrong to me to do it but I got caught in moment with Kris at that time."

I just don't say anything and sit there thinking what Xiumin told me. But then Xiumin keep talking.

"I didn't want that for you. I can treat you better than he could..."

"And like I said that isn't you call," I said. "You say you love me, right?"

"Yes. That why I can't give you up," he reply.

"Well for me it the same. Xiumin hyung I do like you. I do but the way you feel about me... that's how I feel about Kris. You understand that right? The way I am drawn to him. You can't give me up? Well I can't give him up. I love him. So I choose him, the one I love rather than the one who love me. Can't you understand that?" I said.

He just quiet for a moment and then finally he say, "I'll wiat."

"Huh?"

"I'll wait" he repeat

I look straight at Xiumin, "Stop."

"But I will!"

"Just stop," I said. "Don't you understand how I feel?"

"I understand... I'll wait. You got with him but it won't change. You'll see with me it ain't the same. You deserve more than what he can give you, Tao."

I smile and shake my head, "Thanks, hyung. But I hope Kris will prove you wrong."

He just smile back sadly, but he doesn't say another word.

We then go to bed.

As I lay in bed that night, the darkness over me and everyone in the dorm in their own dreamland. I can hear Xiumin over on the otherside of the room and  content to know he not mad at me and that we patch up. And I thinking about the things that happen ni the past week.

I get my first boyfriend, who love me all my might. And then I get the boyfriend I will love with my whole might.

I learn a lot from my hyungs, thing I never thought I learn so soon after my debut. But really it so worth it. My heart just so happy, filled with calm because I have Kris now!

I get up in the bed so quet so that Xiumin don't hear me and I go to Chen and Kris room. I open the door so soft and creep inside. And I close the door behind me and tiptoe to Kris bed.

But as soon I crawl onto the bed I hear Kris sleepy voice.

"Chen?" he say.

"Shhh," i say softly in whisper.

I crawl into bed with him and lay down.

"What you doing ehre?" he ask and he throw his arm over me and he holding me from behind.

"Shh, just go to bed," I say. "Or Chen waking up."

Kris don't argue and just settle in the bed and I sigh and close my eyes too, peacefully falling to sleep.
I am so in love with my leader!!!

-THE END-

 

AN- the END! hmm I hope you enjoy it! I actually want to either write a fic now about XIUMIN (con't of this fic) or another TAO FIC! I already have idea for either if I decide to write it ^^. Thanks everyone who reading this story and like, subscribing or comment it~!