Chapter 9

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 9

After working all day we are so tired. We all eat dinner and then everyone just ready to go home so we do. We get to the apartment and ready to colapse on the ground but then manager starts talking.

"Be sure to pack up for our trip tomorrow! We will be gone for 3 days to Beijing!" he said.

Groans are heard around the room as people tiredly complain about having to go again but then Luhan tries to cheer everyone.

"Come on guys this so exciting! This what we all worked so hard for!" he said, hopping up and cheering, waving his fist.

"That's right!" Kris say and hop up too and put his arm around Luhan. "Luhan is right! So let's get packing and work hard!"

"Yeah!" Everyone cheers and gets up too.

But I glare at Luhan because Kris and Luhan still talking and Kris has his arm around him. and Then luhan put his arms around Kris waist and I don't know what they talking about but the laughing. I get angry and crush the panda i am holding tightly. Why is Kris hanging to Luhan? Because Luhan said words like that? Luhan is just a up!

I get up and stomp to my room and close the door and go on my bed. I throw the panda down and start punching it. Stupid Kris. I know he the leader but everyone love him. He always have everyone attention. Why am i not special?

'Calm down,' I think. 'Luhan not the one gonna share with Kris in the hotwl with Kris. it's you!'

Suddenly thinking that the anger goes out and suddenly I feel super happy and giggly. I start laughing and then I grab the panda and roll around my bed hugging it!

3 days with Kris! 3 days I get to stay with Kris in the same room and sleep near him and just be with him!!! wahh, indeed I am so lucky. I am rolling around and happy and then Xiumin come in and I stop and sit up, smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" he ask, and go to his side of the room where he begin going through his things so he can start packing.

"Nothing," i beam.

Then I get up too and get my suitcase and open it to look for things to put in it.

Xiumin comes too and sit down beside me on the floor and srop his things beside my suitcase.

"Hey since we going to be together let's share suitcase that way we only need one big bang isntead of two bag," he suggested.

I shoook my head, "Oh, sorry hyung. I forgot to say I not sharing with you I sharing with Kris in Beijing. At lunch he asked me to share hotel with him."

"And you agreed?" he asked me.

"Well yeah, he asked me," I replied.

"So? you can just tell him you sharing with me. You don't have to share with him because he asked!" Xiumin said.

"Why not? What if I want to share with him?" I shot back, getting annoyed.

"Well I dunno. I'd think you'd want tp spend time with you boyfriend, that's all," Xiumin said, and he snatch his things away and go to other side of the room.

"I share room with you here and Kris asked me!" I say, my voice getting raised a little. I dind't like how he was accusing me like i'm wrong.

"So? You have a boyfriend and it not Kris. And Kris don't wnat you! He jsut being nice! I don't know why you're letting yourself get your hopes up!" He snapped.

I get so mad I feel like I going to cry!

"How can you say that thing to me! you know how I feeling about him and you still say that kind of thing!" I shout.

I turn away from Xiumin and start shoving stuff into my bag. I am so angry with him. He doesn't make any sense to me. How can't he just let me be happy to spending time with my leader. I already know Kris doesn't want me but I still like to be close to him? Why that so hard for Xiumin to understand? I put the last thing in my suitcase and zip it up and then I feel Xiumin arms slippign around my waist and his cheek against my shoulder.

"Hyung..." I say.


He doesn't reply and I turn around and kiss his puffy cheek.

"Just let me room with Kris," I say. I hold his face and kiss his other cheek. It so cute I think I could get addicted to it really.

"I don't want you to leave me," he says.

I shake my head, "ani, you don't have to worry about that. Kris and i... it'll never happen."

He sigh and so I do something I never did before. I lean in and kiss him first! On the LIPS! I kiss him and he kiss back. His finger tighten on my waist and I let my hands hold his shoulders. It so intoxicating I wish i could be close to him longer. I push my body closer to his and then i am sitting in his lap kissing him. He is so comfortable to sit on.

We make out for a bit but then we have to finish packing so we stop and pack! Then we get ready for bed and go to bed. Xiumin sleep in his own bed and I go in mine. I was about to fall asleep and I cuddle the panda i got from Kris. I close my eyes thinking of Kris and how fun it be to room with him.

Sometimes it hard to be around Kris because my feeling are too strong. It like I am cursed with this addiction to him. He make me so miserable sometimes I want to cry because he can't be mine. But I am addicted I cannot stop longing to be near him. So with those thoughts I go to bed. Good night.

-to be continued....-

thanks for reading also look this i saw

[TRANSLATION] Luhan revealed that he often hears "AHHHHH AHHHHHH" sounds coming from Xiumin and Tao's room in the dorm. Tao then explains that it's Xiumin's screaming when they're doing yoga together.

cr:10/09 联合报 newspaper via @LTwoentertainmentHK
translated by yixingdotjpg / @mochimilktea (faster updates)

 

OMG