Chapter 21

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 21

I try to get away from Kris but he following me and he is angry. I run and he run too and follow me.

"Tao lsten just hear me out!"

I don't want to listen anymore so I run faster but Kris catch up to me and grab my arms. I fight him off and try to run away but he follow me more and then just yell.

"Tao ing stop! Just ing listen to me!"

I turn.

"What? What else can you have left to say to me?"

"Tao just please you didn't let me finish! It isn't like this Luhan and I... whatever that was it hasnt existed in over a year! Tao I don't care about him like that. The other night in the hotel the person I want to protect the eprson who I need to be around that is you! Tao I need you! I like you and only you! I am ing stupid because I was too scared of a commitment to admit it but to be honest I realize now I'm more ing scared of losing you!"

"Kris..."

"Tao you say you have someone but I can't accept that because I know you! You've been telling me all along how you felt and I was too stupid to act. Let me set thigns right. From here..."

"But..." I choke... and really tears coming now. Because everything Kris said, it really touch me how am I supposed to act? I put my hands to my face to hide my ugly crying but Kris just come and embrace me again and tries to sooth my tears.

"Please, Tao," he said... "Don't give up on us."

"I never... I never wanted to! But I felt i didn't have a choice!" I said back.

"You have a choice! You always have a choice," Kris said, and he pull my hands away from my face and kiss my tears. "I like you... I really like you and only you."

And then we kissed. It like fireworks. It like explosion and sparks all over my body. He said he like me! He really likes me! I now hug him back, having my arms around his waist. It so natural fit there.

We kissing and when we finally part I then see that Xiumin is standing there shocked. He must have came looking for me since I took a long time to go to bathroom! I gasp and Kris turn to see what I looking at and see Xiumin too.

"Ah, hyung," Kris said.

But then he notices that Xiumin is crying.

"Hyung?" he asked.

"Minseok hyung," I gasp and I quickkly let go of Kris so fast liek I am burned! And then it clicks in place for Kris.

"Wait your boyfriend is... Xiumin???"

I look down ashamed. Not sure what to say for myself.

"I guess... I guess you finally got what you always wanted... I guess you don't need me anymore, right?" I hear Xiumin's voice saying.

But I don't look up and then I hear his foot steps running away quickly without another word but I don't bother to chase. I feel so dead inside now. The joy I first feeling when Kris confess left my body and I just feel so cold. But why...? Isn't this what I wanted anyway...?

-to be continued-