Chapter 25

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 25

I cried on Kris bed and I must have been fallen asleep without knowing it. I wake up and sit up, feeling the warmth of Kris' blanket around me. Also I smell his scent on his pillow and I blush. The panda he bought me is beside me and i take it in my arms and squeeze it.

It crazy after me and xiumin conversation I feel quite hollow. how am I supposed to feel? I yelled and told him I hate him. But that isn't true. he is my precious hyung and he the one tried to helping me when i'm down and sad over kris. He tried to help me.

But I didn't want any help, right? I was content to suffering on my own? But if that the case why i agreeing to be Xiumin boyfriend in the first place?

'Because you thoughtthere not hope for you and Kris,' I remind myself.

I sigh with bitter heart. My heart so heavy now and I don't know why. I think back to our voncersation and then... OH NO! I told Xiumin I hate him!  really don't. Not at all. If nothing else I need to apologize for that. I don't hate him.

I in the bed but suddenly i really have to pee!!! SO I get out and then I walk to the door, and that when I hear voices. I open it a little and then I see there in the hallway is Xiumin, Kris and Manager talking. Or actually look like arguing.

"I don't care! Fights happen. THey're bound to be many more. You can't change room and that's final!" our manager said and then went to his room and slammed his door.

I was about to come out again because I still need to pee but then Kris and Xiumin just looked at each other in the hall. The way they looking each other I kinda scared to interuppt! Xiumin had his arms crossed Kris had one hand his pocket and the other scratch behind his ear.

"I don't know why you keep trying. Rooms are not gonna get changed," Xiumin said.

"It's not what I want. it's what Tao wants," Kris said.

Xiumin rolled his eyes, "Right. Since when you thinking like that before? Isn't t best for the group to have this kind of arangement anyway so we can learn language?"

"Who said I trying to mess up the language situation?" Kris replied. "If You room with me and Tao with Chen it still works out, right?"

"I guess..." Xiumin seemed resign himself to agreeing and nodded solemnly but then suddenly his head shot up, "Wait! You mean you not trying to rooming with Tao, then?"

Kris chuckled and shook his head, "No. I like to think first about the group..."

I listening their conversation and I know it wrong but I can't help but not turn away. I just wanted to pee!!!

"Realy? I'm glad to see you're able to be so rational about this," Xiumin said grimly.

Xiumin than turned to walk away but Kris laughed and Xiumin froze and I saw the way his jaw clench and his hands balled into fist. He tuned around.

"What are you laughing about?" Xiumin snapped. "I don't see anything funny."

"I do. you're still the same, aren't you. Why can't you just accept the fact that you lost and that the relationship wasn't serious between you two."

"What?"Xiumin asked.

I felt nervous now they talking about me and Xiumin relatonsip but i couldn't turn away.

"I think the person who is eactly the same is you," said Xiumin.

Kris just scoffed and shook his head.

"Do you even really like him?" Xiumin asked. "Are you even capable?"

"Oh so you're trying to attack my character now? You trying to call into question the kind of person I am?" Kris asked.

"I know all about you. Kris I like you. We all like you and we all respect you but on the flip we all know about you and I swear the only person in this group who trusts you in this is Luhan, god knows why when he knows more than the rest of us what kind of eprson you are."

Huh? I confused. Why XIumin brining up Luhan. Besides, Kris said Luhan has a boyfriend. And what Xiumin mean by the kind of person?

"Don't even...," Kris said. "Because from what I remember you were completely head over heels in love with 'this kind of person'"

SO it seem Xiumin was in love with someone before too that he and Kris  both know? I kept spying.

Xiumin just glowered for a moment before saying, "I notice you didn't answer my question... about f you really like him."

"As far as I'm concerned that's none fo your business."

"Just answer it!" Xiumin bit.

Silence. I also found i holding my breathe because i want Kris to say it, to say that he like me even though i don't want to hurt Xiumin more I just want to hear Kris say it even though he aleady said it to me before.

Xiumin chuckled, "So you can stand in front of everyone and claim him as your own even though you knew he already with me but you cant tell me straight to my face how you feel."

"It's not your business," Kris retorted.

Xiumin just shook his head.

"You think you know everythign about me? What, why? Because of some that went between us in te past?" Kris ask. "Just because you're still dumb enough to fall in love with whoever is willing to your --"

"It's always about with you!" Xiumin growled. "I'm not even talking about right now!"

Kris rolled his eyes, "Then what else is there to talk about?"

Xiumin face went to disbelief. Even though i don't know exactly what they talking about compeltely but it seemed a lot of things and I eally need to pee! I feel even if I listen longer I won't understand so I just open teh door and and sheepishly poke my head out.

"I have to pee," I said.

"Then pee," Kris replied.

I nod and come out the room and as soon as I do Xiumin tun away and leave and go back to my usual room. The door of the room slam and then I go to the bathroom. It feel so awkward and when i leave te abthroom Kris no longer in the hall. I go back to his room.

"Kris?" I say.

"Tao," he said, looking up at me at the doorway. He is sitting n the floor and I go and sit beside him. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"I fell asleep," I said.

Kris said, "It ok. rest all you need." He said smiling slightly and then he look serious, "I couldn't get manger to change rooms."

"It ok, ge," I said. "Because  have to working with Xiumin still so I need to get along with him."

He nod and pat my head and I blush. Then I notice he looking at me hard, his eyebrows together like he thnking. Suddenly I think about the conversation I hear and I feel guilty. Does he know I listened that conversation?

"What are you looking like that for?" i ask,trying not to show i nervous.

Kris just shake his head, "Just thinking..."

"Ok..."

I nod because I scared he going ask me about xiumin so i don't ask about what but then he talk.

"Tao... about the conversation in the hall..."

Dang it! he knew i listened! Just like Kris to know. I really cannot getting anything past him. he so smart, really.

"How much did you hear?"

"I,is this a test?" I asked, looking at him embarassed.

Kris shake his head, "No. I just want to know what you heard."

"Uhm..." I say. "I honestly odn't hear anything." I lie. "I just opened the door to go to bathroom and surprised you were there!"

I felt Kris body sigh in... relief? Was he really relieved I don't hear?

"Ok, it wasn't important anyway," Kris said. "Say, did you want to get take out?"

"Isn't Lay going to cook today?" I asked him.

"We can eat Lay cooking anytime. Don't you want to go on a date?" Kris asked.

"A...a date!" I say surprised.

Kris nodded, "Yeah I think we should use our day off for a date. What do ou think?"

I so excited my heart fill up right away and I immedietly hug him,

"Ok! Yay!  A date!"

-to be continued-