Chapter 10

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 10
The next day we all woke up super early because we have to go to Beijing. We are taking a van there so some people are super cranky but we know we can just sleep in the van.

"Why didn't we just drive there over night and sleep in the van," complain Lay as he sleepily go to brush his teeth.

I laugh and continue brushing my teeth as my lazy hyungs croowding around too in the bathroom all trying brush their teeth, or shave, or whatever in there. I am a little annoyed because now there are 4 people in the bathroom! too many!

I finish brushing my teeth and leave and get my bag to put by the door and wait for time to leave.

"Oh, Tao you're the first one today!" the manager said. "Go check on your members!"

I nod and run off to check my members. I look in Lay and Luhan room but it empty because they in the bathroom. I thn go check Chen and Kris room! but it empty too. I turn around to leave and then... BOOM!

I bump into someone bare chest. I raise my hand to stop myself from falling and then my hand pressing into that chest. I blush compeltely red and look up! AHH! It Kris! And he only wearing some pants! No shirt! Ahhhh! I feel my entire face is so red and my body get so hot.

"Aa,aaa..." I stutter i can make no words!

"Watch out," Kris say and he put his hands on my shoulder and push me a bit back. "You ok?"

I nodded and he go in and pick up a button up shirt from his bed and put it on. He start buttoning it up and I look but then i embarassed so I look away. Then I hear him chcukle.

"Yah! What so funny?" I ask, looking up, but OMO! I look down again because he look so y buttoning his shirt.

"You," he replied. "Why you looking away and blush like some school girls? Aren't we both guys here?"

"Yeah, but even we guys no excuse for you to be so indecent!"

I look up again and he is putting some final items in his bag and his back toward me. I can see the way his shoulder look with that fabric over it. I just want to come up behind him and bury my face between his shoulder balde. But I cannot. I bite my lip a bit to hide my want and when he turns around again, I look away.

"When u finish please wait in front!" I say then I run out and go to me and Xiumin room.

THe door is closed but I don't knock. When I go in I see Xiumin putting on a tshirt. His head pop out the top of the hole and he look so cute right then so I giggle.

"Manager said come out when you ready!" I said.

"Ok," Xiumin said.

I go to my bed and pick up the panda. It was what I sleep with last night. Xiumin and I dind't sleep in the same bed> I sit down on the bed and pick up the panda. Maybe I should bring it to the trip. It so cute I don't want to leave it alone. I have in addition my suit case also a backpack so I stuff the panda in my backpack and keep the head sticking out at the top when I close it.

"Ok I ready!" I said. I put the backpack on my back.

"I am almost ready," Xiumin said. "I just need one more thing."

"Wat's that hyung?" I look up at him with interest.

He come over and lift me from the bed so I standing on my feet.

"You!" He said.

"You have me!" I said.

"yep!"

"Then let's go!" I said. Then I pull him by the hand and guide him out. He carrying his suitcase and other bag as well. We go out and see all the others by the door waiting.

"About time! The lovebirds here!" Chen said.

I get pink and so does Xiumin.

"I was the first one ready!" I protest! "And we not love birds!"

"Let's just go!" Kris said. Then he go out the door. I pout and Xiumin put his arm around me and we go down to the van.

As we going out the dorm to the van I thinking of Chen. He always calling us love bird or telling us to get a room. But Xiumin and I never doing anything. Just normal skinship. Maybe he just alwyas teasing because Chen is like that. He kind of a troll and messing with us. Maybe that why he said that.

"What you thinking of?" Xiumin whisper in my ear.

"Nothing," I reply.

"you seem preoccupied... is it what Chen said? Don't worrying about him," Xiumin said.

"I not."

Xiumin nodded and I feel his playing with the side of my hip, rubbing a bit the skin underneath my shirt with his thumb. I squirm a bit and he hold tighter.

Xiumin and I, we sit in the back of the van. Chen say something again about us being love bird and I want to punch him in the jaw but I don't. Then we begin our trip the beijing. Not even 15 minute and everyone in the van fall asleep. I become knocked out asleep too.

We riding along and I fall asleep but eventually I wake up. It is brghter out now and I see that Xiumin beside me still sleep. He had his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist while he sleeping so peacefully. I look down at him and poke his cheek but he doesn't move. I smile to myself and continue watching.

I am the maknae and he is the oldest in the group. It funny now we also like lovers. Most people would think I am the one older than him. But nope! That not true. This dumpling hyung is actually the oldest! I poke his cheek again and he bury his face more in my shoulder.

"Hyung so cute!" I murmer to myself. I  lean down a little a kiss his cheek while he sleep.

Then i look forward an then am shock because I see Kris is glaring at me... or maybe Xiumin? Maybe at both of us! But then Kris see me looking and his he look away. Huh? Why Kris glaring at us? Or maybe it just my imagination. Maybe so... I still sleepy anyway.

I go back to sleep.

-to be continued-