chapter 6

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 6

My biggest fear came true. Everyone standing around me. The members of K and M. They mocking me. They keep shouting bad thing to me.

"You disgusting!"
"You disgrace!"
"We never like you!"

And then there is him who stand in the middle with me. It is Kris and I am kneeling there in front of him. So scared. I feel my whole body shaking and when I look up at him he is glaring so heavy to me.

"You say you love me? Well I hate a disgusting child like you!!!"

"N,no!" I shout.

But he keep saying the words I don't want to hear.

"I hate you. I wish you never in this band! I wish I never see you face!"

I cover my ear and crying saying No! No! No! And then suddenly everyone is gone except one person. I don't know who it is but he feel so familiar when he come to me and press himself against my back. He whisper words I do not understand but all become calm. My tears continue fall but I feel... safe.

----

It is morning. I wake up and I immedietly realize I am not alone in my bed! There is an arm over my torso. I look and see it Xiumin. I move to sit up and his arm tightens.

"You up?"

I nodd.

"What are you doing my bed?" I ask.

"Last night... you had a nightmare."

"Huh?" My eye narrowed.

"You kept saying 'GO AWAY YOU GO AWAY' and crying so I came in the bed and you quieted down."

"Oh..." I said... "thank you, hyung."

"What happen? What you dreaming?"

"I... don't want talk about it."

Suddenly the dream I remember it! It was horrible dream where Kris find out I love him and hate me!

"Is it about KRIS?" Xiumin asked.

My body stiffen and then Xiumin know. So his face frown.

"Why you always think to Kris. Why you letting your self to suffer? You don't have to suffer, Tao."

I shake my head, "ani. I cannot stopping myself to think of Kris. I cannot just stop my self to suffer. You think I want to suffer?"

"Then don't suffer and just thinking of me," he said.

I frown. I knowing how Xiumin feel but why he no thinking of what I feel. I feel in love with Kris so I cannot thinking about Kris. Is that how Xiumin hyung feel to me? THat he cannot stop thinking about me? Is that why he keep asking me to stop thinking to Kris?

It make my headthrob. So confusing. But I don't want to ask him. But again I don't get a chance to because he kissing me again. I don't fight though. I just kiss back and put my arms around him as well. We fall back to the pillows. He kissing me intesnely and this his hands again go over my body. He start to play my s and i and groaning into his mouth.

He feel so good. He can make me feel so good.

"Kris don't love you like I love you..." he say while touching my .

I stifle a cry.

"Just forget about him and be mine..." he say.

I feel so bad but I know he is right. I am just a disgusting person that not good enough for Kris. Maybe Xiumin right and I should just forget Kris.

"Be mine.." he say and then my neck.

I moan and grab his shoulders hoping i no regret later when I say... "Yes."

He is so happy at that and kisses me again, saying "I love you" against my lips. I don't say anythign just closing my eyes and letting him kiss me. I try to ignore the fact that I keep thinking of Kris even though Xiumin my boyfriend now.

Kris don't love me. So I need to take hwat I can get.

We are kissing i don't know how long but then suddenly our door open and we hop apart so quick. I must be red and I know Xiumin is! He really look like a ripe tomato!

"Huh?" Chen said, looking at us oddly, then over to Xiumin empty bed and then back to us. "Uh... breakfast is ready."

He then leave and I look at xiumin and glare.

-to be continued-

AN- don't worry guys! TAORIS IS COMING!!!!