Chapter 8

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 8

I go with Kris to leave for lunch. We put on hats to shield us from public  eye before we go out though. Even we not that famous yet we already have a few stalker fan.

We go out looking for food and Kris ask me what I want.

"I want some soup," I said.

"Ok. Hey I think I know a place nearby it has a good soup!" Kris said.

We walk a little bit and talking and when we're walking we see a gaming place. It is really bright and noisy I see so many game machines there especially the kind with UFO catcher on it.

"Oh hey let's go in here," Kris say.

"Don't you wan to eat?" I ask but Kris never answer he just go in so I follow him.

He go in and I am looking at all the crane game. THere are so many cute and itneresting prizes like hello kitty and even some celebrity things. But Kris go straight to one with a squishy plushie panda inside.

"Eh? What's this?" I ask.

"Hey don't you think this is look like you?" Kris asked.

"Ehh?" I look at Kris then at the toy panda. It is so squishy and cute. I blush a little. If Kris think that look like me am I cute then to him too? I want to ask him but then Kris talk first.

"Ah, I want that," he said. He dug into his pocket and pull out some money.

"You really gonna try to get that panda?" I asked.

"Yeah don't you think it cute too?" he asked.

I turn away and laugh a little and then Kris put the money in and try but he failed. And he put money in again and failed.

"Err... maybe ti too hard!" I say. But Kris don't listen. "Ok let me try!" I say.

I push him aside and I put my money in but I fail too! We keep trying like that taking turn to get the panda but we never get it.

"Ahhh, this impossible!" I say.

"Eh?" Kris said. "Why you talking like that, Tao? If you really like something and really want it you should try your best to get it."

"But it's too hard. What if it not my destiny to get that thing I want!" I reply laughing.

Kris shook his head and stuck more money in the machine, "No such thing as destiny to get what yo want! you just have to go and.... TAKE IT!"

And then THERE IT IS! Kris catch the panda! We cheered and grab each other hands, jumping a little and the Kris went to get the plush from out the whole. When he did that I watch him fondly. Kris is right... in a way. We keep trying for the panda and we got it. He really liked that panda and never giving up on it until he got it.

But I really like Kris... but I scared. It not my destiny to get with Kris, right? If I really like someone I can't get it unless it llike me back right?

I am in thought like that when suddenly Kris put the panda on my head.

"Why you look so serious?" he said.

I reach up and pull the panda off and look at it.

"You keep it," he said and pat my head. I blush.

"This panda..."I look at him. "did you like this panda."

Kris shrugged, "Yeah I like it... but doesn't it suits to you?"

I can't help it then my heart is so warmed my stomach doing flips and my smile just spread across my whole entire face. I nodd happily and hug the panda to my chest.

"Thank you Kris!" I say so happily.

He only chuckle and walk away. I follow him happily so happy. I feel like nothing can make me feel bad for the rest of the day. We don't have time do get real lunch because we were playing the game so we only got a green onion pancake and return to the studio.

We are walking and eating the pancake when Kris apologize for wasting the time.

"It ok," I say and smile even though my mouth full of pancake.

We walk on silent and then suddenly Kris talk again.

"Say, Tao," Kris said.

"Yeah?" I swallow my food.

"You know we going to Beijing tomorrow we gonna stay in a hotel!"

"Really!?" I was surprised. I didn't know, but of course Kris did since he the leader. He knows about most of our schedule usually.

"Yeah. Anyway since we didn't get to be room mate in the dorm... let's share at the hotel then!" Kris suggested.

I was speechless because... kris want to room with me!? Really!? is this realy life or just a dream!? I need to get pinch quick!

"Unless you already say gonna share with Xiumin--"

"NO!" I practically scream and Kris eyebrows shoot up in shock.

"Aa, sorry no! I am not sharing with Xiumin hyung! I can share with you!" I said super fast.

Kris laughed hard and I pouted.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"Sorry! You just too cute! But I'm happy. So we get to share then, ok. Don't forget ok," Kris said.

I nodded, "I won't!"

When we get back to the studio we are the last to get back and everyone wonder where I got this panda from.

"It so cute!" Luhan said.

"Don't it look like, Tao?" chen said.

I am so happy I say, "Kris won it for me at the game center!"

Then I go sit down to wait for instruction and then Xiumin come over and I smile at him and say hi. But he don't smile. He just look at the panda and the way i holding it so tight.

"Hyung ain't it cute?" I say and squishing it.

Xiumin just frown at the panda.

"It ugly... I hate it!" He said and then he get up and leave.

I frown and look down at the panda. It not ugly at all. Why must xiumin be so mean? Oh well. I don't care because when xiumin leave I look up and see Kris looking at me and he just smile and the world is just beautiful!

-to be continued

AN - u_u please commenting and subscribe and tell me how you think. thank you very much