Chapter 26

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 26

Kris and I go out after telling Manager we gonna leave. He doesn't look to happy but he doesn't say anything other than tell Kris he need to get back soon because they have a meetin at the studio for the next day filming.

"Wah, no fair. we supposed t be off work," I say as we get into a cab.

"Well I the leader so I always  have extra things to do," Kris say shrugging.

He doesn't seem to upset about it. In fact he seems ok with it and I admire that. He really so mature and handle things so easily. Of course he is our leader even if Luhan and Xiumin ae older than him!

"So where we going eat?" I ask.

"You want pizza?" he ask me.

"Ok!" I said. "It been a while since the last time I had pizza so I don't mind."

The cab drive us to an shopping area. We get off and Kris pay and then we go and he lead me down the street.

"There is a good place down here. I had it last time I was in China," Kris said to me.

"Ok. I haven't had pizza in this area before is it good?"

"It is. And it has good topping like corn," he said.

Then we walking around and I walking beside him and I kind of want to hol his hand but I scared to because we in public. I scared that maybe people think it weird. We wearing a hat and kind of disguised but I a little apprehensive still. We walking and a woman go running by and bump me and i kind of knock into Kris and he stops and look at me. He look kind of annoyed and I gulp.

"Sorry. A lady bump me," I explained.

Kris just smirk and then take my hand and then continue walking.

Wahhh. It so nice really to walking around the city holding his hand. I couldn't be more happy and I thank the lady in my head for bumping me!

We walking through expensive part and so ther emany boutique everywhere and stuff. So then we going around toward the pizza place and I see department store.

There is a display outside with new collection of designer things! It all the stuff I been wanting to look at liek Gucci but I can't because we been so busy with debut and everything. and I looking over there and pull Kris.

"Hey let look at that!" I say.

He turn and look where I am pointing and I can see he already don't want to go.

"Don't you want to eat?" he asked, trying to pull me back in the other direction.

But I pull him back too.

"It only going to take like 5 minute!" I said.

Kris dont look like he believe when I say 5 minute so then I start pouting and then he agree and we go to the store. We go inside and he elt go my hand and let me look at all the display of gucci. It so nice in there. I wish could touch it all but they in the cases. I stop when I see a nice wallet. I really want to try it.

A shop person notice i looking at the wallet and come over.

"Did you want to look at this wallet?" they ask.

I about to answer yes but then Kris cut in and come behind me and say, "No we only browsing."

I turn to Kris and pout, "What? Why I can't look at this wallet."

"Did you plan to really buy it?" Kris ask me.

"Maybe," I say and he sigh and the shop keeper just chuckle and open the case and hand me the wallet.

He watch me as I looking at the wallet and Kris too. Kris reach over and hold it and then hand it back. And I open it and looking around. The shop keeper explaining about the waller and I think I want to get it.

"Ok, you done? Let's go eat," Kris say.

"I not finished," I protest.

"It been 5 minute," Kris replied.

I ignore him and say to the shop keeper, "I think I want to get this one but I just gonna look around a little."

The shop keeper nod and go away and Kris almost explode, "What? You can't get that wallet."

"Why not?" I ask.

"You an what money?"

"My money," I said. "We getting paid from working so I have money."

"Not enough to afford gucci," he said. "Not right now. Just wait a little."

"It not so epxensive," I protest. "Beside that not this seaosn wallet so it a little cheaper now!"

"You can't buy it all right now though. No way you broguht that money here," Kris pointed out.

Sudednly my spirit sink! Kris right. I can't afford it right now. I have to wait until next time to buy it. But I really want that wallet! I look back at the case and looka t that wallet I really want.

"Well, let's get the pizza then," Kris say and he pull my hand and take me away.

I a bit sad and sigh but agree and we leave without buying it. Then we walking to the pizza place and then I see a bathroom.

"Er... sorry Kris can we stop again. I have to go bathrrom!"

He roll his eyes and say ok and I go away. I use the bathroom and I really fast but when I get back out Kris is gone. Huh? Where he gone? I don't know what to do. Should I stay tehre and wait or try to find him? I decide to wat and I sit on a bench. It crowded here (as always because it china) and I just wait and look at my phone. I figure I will wait 10 minute and if he not there then I will call him.

I check my phone and I see I have some message.

"Why you not telling me you went out? I made too much food! -Lay"

I smirk and type a reply.

"Sorry...! Kris and I went to a date. But don't worry I can eat leftovers later!"

Almost imedietly there is a reply.

"Ok. You two stay safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do... -Lay"

and then a few second later...

"Or anything I would do either! -Lay"

I laugh and while I about to reply I hear Kris say, "What so funny?"

I look up from my phone still smiling when suddenly A GUCCI SHOPPING BAG PUT IN MY ARMS! Wahh!? Kris bought me gucci!?

"What? Why you looking like that?" Kris said.

"W,what's this?" I ask.

"Look inside," Kris said.

I look and inside is the wallet I was lookig at! He really went back and bought it for me!? I lok up at him but he just pull me up from the bench.

"You can look it later. Let's going the restarant."

"Wah, you really bought this!? Wahhh Kris ge I'm so happy!" I gush happy and excited, holding the shopping bag.

Kris arm go around my waist and he pull me close and lean and whisper, "Be sure I expect a big thank you..."

And his hand slip down and he squeeze my even we in public! I jump up in shock and I blush! And he just pretend nothing happen and go back to holding my hand like regular but really I am a bit too surprised!

"Th,thank you," I mutter, clutching the bag to my chest nervously. I still holding his hand and I just feel all warm and nervous thinking his words.

A big thank you? And he squeeze me...

And then I remember that conversation I overhear in the hallway.

"It's always about with you," Xiumin had said...

I shook my head. No. I can't let what Xiumin said get in my head. I don't even know what he and Kris really were talking about so I can't make assumptions. Besides Kris my boyfriend and he just bought my gucci! What am I even woried about!!! Plus, it not like I don't want to have with Kris too. i do. So it not really so bad right... if he wanna have with me!?

AIgoo! That line of thought to dangerous! I can't think like that in public it too embarassing.

"What you thinkingof?" Kris ask me.

"Huh?"

"You look like you thinking somehting naughty!" Kris smirk.

"I not!" I protest.

"Don't worry. Plenty of time for that later. Let's just get the pizza!" he say.

I nod, "Y,yeah!"

Then we go and finally reach the pizza place and I push all thought of that other stuff to the back of my brain.

-to be continued-

AN- who want taoris ?